August 8, 2022.....A Day That Will Live In Infamy

The Democrats already have a judge who allowed the warrant of this little panty raid, and I'm absolutely certain they already may have a nice, big fat check on the way to a numbered Swiss-like bank account. This whole thing just sucks.
I like you calling it a panty raid. Pretty close, really.

So much drama out of Republicans

They dismiss Jan 6 as an act of tourism while the FBI investigating Trump is terrorism
Tourism! I hadn't heard that one, but I like it. Parading, partying, tourism ---- the one thing it wasn't was violent rioting. So far, it's just the left that does the violent rioting.

the one thing it wasn't was violent rioting.

Well now, I'm middling neutral on the characterizations of what J6 was and was not; however.....

I think if we interview those cops who lost fingers, or got dragged down concrete steps to be stomped on and tasered, or....if we watch the battering down of windows, doors, barricade, or the full-on Mace-to-the-face that some cops got......well, those uniformed officers may have a different, yet quite valid, perspective than poor poster Circe. Who, evidently, hasn't watched a single video of that day.

If that is the case, poster Circe, try this one:

Well now, I'm middling neutral on the characterizations of what J6 was and was not; however.....

I think if we interview those cops who lost fingers, or got dragged down concrete steps to be stomped on and tasered, or....if we watch the battering down of windows, doors, barricade, or the full-on Mace-to-the-face that some cops got......well, those uniformed officers may have a different, yet quite valid, perspective than poor poster Circe. Who, evidently, hasn't watched a single video of that day.
Wrong-o ---- I was tuned in to see Ted Cruz' speech so I saw it ALLLLLLL, the whole afternoon, glued to the TV. Looked like a GREAT party! I particularly liked the Ezio-like parkour climbing of the stone walls. People were having a great time.

Most of that stuff you say is nonsense: spin to try to keep the dirty dems in power. As if. The only person attacked was that Air Force woman on our side, by the FBI types, or whoever they were. They shot her dead.

"Looked like a GREAT party"

Another great party in MAGA-istan. What? 4 dead on the grounds or shortly after in a hospital.
7 suicides to date? 4 of officers, 3 of charged perps.
Great party?

And then, if the good poster Circe didn't watch the video...well, that must be my fault.
I was sure I had included the link to the NYT's video coverage of January 6th.
If that didn't work, or if poor poster Circe wasn't able to open it....well.... let's try again.
Here it is Circe:

".....that Air Force woman on our side, by the FBI types, or whoever they were. They shot her dead."

So, as we all saw in the multiple videos (Bellingcat has a particularly good one.)
The Journey of Ashli Babbitt - bellingcat

As we saw, poor dead Ashley participated in the violent breaching of an intentionally erected barrier in the Capitol of the United States of America. A barrier erected specifically to prevent or delay folks like Ashley from capturing or kidnapping, maybe killing the elected Congressional representatives of the American people. And that is the "side" ---the side of the attackers ---the good poster Circe self-identifies with.

Well, as Asley's grieving family recognized......leaping at armed officers through a violently battered breach in a police barrier is, well, it is imprudent.

Poor Ashley is dead because of poor Ashley.
May her family find comfort and peace as the grief subsides.

Another great party in MAGA-istan. What? 4 dead on the grounds or shortly after in a hospital.
7 suicides to date? 4 of officers, 3 of charged perps.
Great party?

And then, if the good poster Circe didn't watch the video...well, that must be my fault.
I was sure I had included the link to the NYT's video coverage of January 6th.
If that didn't work, or if poor poster Circe wasn't able to open it....well.... let's try again.
Here it is Circe:

So, as we all saw in the multiple videos (Bellingcat has a particularly good one.)
The Journey of Ashli Babbitt - bellingcat

As we saw, poor dead Ashley participated in the violent breaching of an intentionally erected barrier in the Capitol of the United States of America. A barrier erected specifically to prevent or delay folks like Ashley from capturing or kidnapping, maybe killing the elected Congressional representatives of the American people. And that is the "side" ---the side of the attackers ---the good poster Circe self-identifies with.

Well, as Asley's grieving family recognized......leaping at armed officers through a violently battered breach in a police barrier is, well, it is imprudent.

Poor Ashley is dead because of poor Ashley.
May her family find comfort and peace as the grief subsides.

Imprudent ---- I like that. Good description, better than all your malign characterizations.

I'm not watching your faked-up videos. I watched hours and hours ON THE DAY and saw those ha-ha, as-if, "rioters" walking carefully and slowly and peacefully through the velvet tour ropes ---- I am SO not impressed with your perverse idea that it was a riot!

This is the same as everything your side does: dishonestly characterizing it wrong so as to try to defeat your rivals to power. Power none of you deserve, as the country is sinking lower and lower into disaster the more your terrible policies and political imprisonment runs us down.

"rioters" walking carefully and slowly and peacefully through the velvet tour ropes

Yupper, poster Circe, I saw videos of folks walking between tour ropes. Even Ashley Babbitt was depicted at one time between such ropes.
But see, it ain't the selfie-takers, the thrill-seekers, the laughers & muggers, that were all that much of a problem. That much of a theat to our people, or to our democracy.

The problem.....as can be seen in many many videos....the problem are those folks who beat the crap out of the police, who Maced-in-the-face uniformed officers, who screamed death threats to our governing leaders and legislators, who smashed windows, doors, and barricades.
Who smeared their poo on the walls of the People's House.

So, poster Circe, let's wink at the selfie-takers. Slap on the wrist for those duped and snookered naifs.
But let's bring the hammer on the folks who stomped on a downed officer or tasered him in the neck. Or stole a laptop, smashed a door.

And really really bring the hammer down on those blokes who planned and arranged for the violence.....in order to prevent the Constitutionally mandated 'peaceful-transfer-of-power'.

Hammer 'em. Hard.

IMHO

Yupper, poster Circe, I saw videos of folks walking between tour ropes. Even Ashley Babbitt was depicted at one time between such ropes.
But see, it ain't the selfie-takers, the thrill-seekers, the laughers & muggers, that were all that much of a problem. That much of a theat to our people, or to our democracy.

The problem.....as can be seen in many many videos....the problem are those folks who beat the crap out of the police, who Maced-in-the-face uniformed officers, who screamed death threats to our governing leaders and legislators, who smashed windows, doors, and barricades.
Who smeared their poo on the walls of the People's House.

So, poster Circe, let's wink at the selfie-takers. Slap on the wrist for those duped and snookered naifs.
But let's bring the hammer on the folks who stomped on a downed officer or tasered him in the neck. Or stole a laptop, smashed a door.

And really really bring the hammer down on those blokes who planned and arranged for the violence.....in order to prevent the Constitutionally mandated 'peaceful-transfer-of-power'.

Hammer 'em. Hard.

IMHO
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaah, this is all total nonsense.

We know you Leftists are just spinning and fake-newsing, you realize.

All these LIES. Don't you feel even a LITTLE guilty? Darn.

The whole thing is just to try to equate this Jan. 6 party with your terrible violent "mostly peaceful" riots that were all over the U.S., congratulated by the DEMOCRATS, and were so very NOT mostly or at all peaceful. You are trying to get out from under that by telling lies about Jan. 6, but I know you are lying and so do the rest of us.

You are trying to get out from under that by telling lies about Jan. 6, but I know you are lying and so do the rest of us.

Hey, you be you, poster Circe.
But your 'you'.....thinks Ashley Babbit, and Roseanne Boyland and Brian Sicknick and Jeffery Smith.....well, they were just drop-outs. Party poopers who couldn't handle the good times.
After all there were others who were having a ball climbing the stone walls, having a ball stealing laptops, having a party smashing down doors, spraying hi-strength MACE in the face.

Circe, I gotta tell ya, mein freund.......your denial of the violence at the Capitol on January 6th doesn't.....honest, it doesn't ...... signal that your Q-world,your MAGA-world as rational. Not to mention you individually.

But, you be you. Life is full of choices.
And those choices, oftentimes, tell us about the chooser.

Good luck.

Forum List

Back