August 01st, 2020. How Merkel presstitutes lie to people: 20,000 vs 1,000,000 participants on the rally in Berlin

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
More as 1m Germans protested yestaerday against Corona lie in Berlin. Presstitutes ( almost all medias in DDR 2.0 are far left presstitutes ) reported about tiny 20,000 peoples.
Look picture below and think for yourself:

Presstitutes had counted 1m by the Love Parade twenty years ago, all was of course 'nice' people for them.
The same presstitutes stated not more 20,000 'Nazis', 'Psychopaths', 'Covidiots' and 'Conspiracy theorists' yesterday.

Bottom line:

All 'politicians' and presstitutes who spread the Corona Lie are enemies of peoples and shall be tried later by the International Tribunal.
They are working hard to destroy economies and to force mankind unto 'vaccine'
The 'vaccine' will kill more as 95% humans.
Don't trust our enemies, Trump, Putin, Merkel, Macron are NWO servants who lie to us and want to murder us.

bildschirmfoto-vom-2020-08-02-20-03-05.png

Wonderfully insane paranoia rant, bruh.

Your sigline reminds me of a saying we have in this country, attributed without evidence to Sinclair Lewis:

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross".

Your sigline reminds me of a saying we have in this country, attributed without evidence to Sinclair Lewis:

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross".

Nope,

the US fascism has Magen David, not cross.
Why mostly Jewish people fervently support the Corona Lie, silence opponents and promote deadly 'vaccine'?

More as 1m Germans protested yestaerday against Corona lie in Berlin. Presstitutes ( almost all medias in DDR 2.0 are far left presstitutes ) reported about tiny 20,000 peoples.
Look picture below and think for yourself:

Presstitutes had counted 1m by the Love Parade twenty years ago, all was of course 'nice' people for them.
The same presstitutes stated not more 20,000 'Nazis', 'Psychopaths', 'Covidiots' and 'Conspiracy theorists' yesterday.

Bottom line:

All 'politicians' and presstitutes who spread the Corona Lie are enemies of peoples and shall be tried later by the International Tribunal.
They are working hard to destroy economies and to force mankind unto 'vaccine'
The 'vaccine' will kill more as 95% humans.
Don't trust our enemies, Trump, Putin, Merkel, Macron are NWO servants who lie to us and want to murder us.

bildschirmfoto-vom-2020-08-02-20-03-05.png
And Sean Spicer said it was the biggest crowd ever, right?

I don't know what the guy said, but I'm pretty sure Germany is going to a revolution.

Nope,

Why mostly Jewish people fervently support the Corona Lie, silence opponents and promote deadly 'vaccine'?

Who in the fuck is "Magen David"?

Hate to break this to ya but religious and jingoistic idolatry has infected many a nation and many a cause. Astounding that you don't know that, yet you know a "Magen David".

I've been seeing people talk about the Berlin protest all over social media.... it's strange to me that no one has been talking about it here.

And yes, I also heard that the MSM is majorly downplaying the numbers, which of course is their M.O, to hide the truth and continually push the lies.

Nope,

Hate to break this to ya but religious and jingoistic idolatry has infected many a nation and many a cause. Astounding that you don't know that, yet you know a "Magen David".

Can you probably explain why almost 90% of all US decisions makers have connection to Judaism?

I've been seeing people talk about the Berlin protest all over social media.... it's strange to me that no one has been talking about it here.

And yes, I also heard that the MSM is majorly downplaying the numbers, which of course is their M.O, to hide the truth and continually push the lies.

The communist dictatorship of Merkel and her hang transformed Germany to a prison, much worst as DDR.
In the case you have another opinion you can be murdered by Merkel financed ANTIFA, lose your job, imprisoned by 'police' etc.
The entirely German presstitutes is a far left marxist propaganda, comparable only to Lenin-Trotzki one.

Nope,

Can you probably explain why almost 90% of all US decisions makers have connection to Judaism?

Sorry, I don't handle stupid questions. Why don't you try Special Ed.

Forum List

Back