Auditor tells Arizona state Senate that Maricopa County, Arizona counted 74,243 mail-in ballots that have no record of being sent to voters

Auditor tells Arizona state Senate that Maricopa County, Arizona counted 74,243 mail-in ballots that have no record of being sent to voters

He also says 11,326 people voted but did not register to vote until after the election.

No wonder why Democrats did everything possible to try to stop the audit. They didn't want their cheating to be discovered.

So what? Anyone can claim anything. Hee haw, i am donald trump and i have syphilis.

See?

"Auditor" ???!!! :auiqs.jpg:

If your so-called :"auditor" told me that Day was light and Night was dark, I'd get a second opinion, wash my hands, and check that my wallet was still there.
To me he sounded more like a government official testifying before the Arizona State Senate and I would imagine he had very likely been sworn in under oath.

And regardless of the fact that a "State Auditor" would certainly have access to such evidence; your programmed response was to accuse him of being a lying-corrupt-thief based on absolutely nothing.

The dominos will continue to fall and eventually we'll find out President Trump won every swing state (by a fuck-ton) and NH and VA and MN.

In this strange twist of fate, we will learn that we elected a man that can actually speak vs a drooling, stuttering vegetable with a 1000-yard fucktard stare. Let's keep it real.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The dominos will continue to fall and eventually we'll find out President Trump won every swing state (by a fuck-ton) and NH and VA and MN.

In this strange twist of fate, we will learn that we elected a man that can actually speak vs a drooling, stuttering vegetable with a 1000-yard fucktard stare. Let's keep it real.

View attachment 513247
So when can we expect the first one to fall?

Looks like evidence of massive election fraud.
Fulton County GA has 1000's of duplicates auditors are saying.............OMG.....LOLOLOLOL

How many dead people

Have you read anything beyond headlines? The votes weren't counted into the final tally, and even if they were, some were for Trump. If they had all been counted (hundreds, not 1,000s), Biden would have only gained a total of an extra 27 votes.

Brad Raffensperger demands firing of Fulton County, Georgia, election officials after double-counted ballots

Fulton County GA has 1000's of duplicates auditors are saying.............OMG.....LOLOLOLOL

How many dead people

Have you read anything beyond headlines? The votes weren't counted into the final tally, and even if they were, some were for Trump. If they had all been counted (hundreds, not 1,000s), Biden would have only gained a total of an extra 27 votes.

Brad Raffensperger demands firing of Fulton County, Georgia, election officials after double-counted ballots
LOl. I made the minutes of the meeting myself. Maricopa county is hiding so much key info...Votes for Trump verus biden...lol

How many dead people

LOl. I made the minutes of the meeting myself. Maricopa county is hiding so much key info...Votes for Trump verus biden...lol

Yes, I will believe you over the Republican that runs the elections for the state of Georgia. Now, when someone is willing to go in front of a court of law under oath and make a statement contradictory to what Raffensperger said, I'll pay attention. They won't however, because lying under oath will get them locked up... just like all of Trump's election fraud lawyers would change their tune as soon as they were under oath and not doing a press conference instead.

How many dead people

Yes, I will believe you over the Republican that runs the elections for the state of Georgia. Now, when someone is willing to go in front of a court of law under oath and make a statement contradictory to what Raffensperger said, I'll pay attention. They won't however, because lying under oath will get them locked up... just like all of Trump's election fraud lawyers would change their tune as soon as they were under oath and not doing a press conference instead.
The AZ audit is not even near done. So much incriminating evidence is being hidden. The Post mention the double ballots. Do you even know what the Mueller report says yet?

Look I look at things way differently. That is why I never had a boss and called every shot. 95% of people are WRONG about basically everything all the time.

View attachment 513247
So when can we expect the first one to fall?
Around the first of never.

1000s of duplicate ballots in Fulton County Georgia

What percent of the doubles are for Biden...lol

I KNEW AT MIDNIGHT NOV 3 YOU MOTHER FUCKING SOBS WERE CHEATING YOUR DIKS OFF

Relax and take a chill pill stupid. None of what they're claiming has any basis in fact.
not to a retarded denier, that would be you and the rest of the scum demonRATS....don't shit your panties

Forum List

Back