Audit Update

The censorship begs to question why. Trump just spoke to people in WI. He made it clear the election was stolen. Put him on the networks if there was no fraud. The people have the right to hear from an ex-president no matter what he says. You agree?

Giving Trump a bigger soap box is just like had we captured Osama Bin Laden, letting him speak to his followers.

Massive Number Of Missing Ballots Foretold In Arizona Election Audit…Decertification Now Openly Discussed​

Cool.

Cause they say so. LOL. Keep the dream alive! :auiqs.jpg:
That is all you have. People saying it did not happen. That is it.

It didn't. Again, this is not going end well for your side.
When it doesn't, they'll claim it was the Deep State and that they're victims.

And the base gets even more fired up, the contributions continue to pour in, and GQP state legislatures will have a great excuse to increase voter restrictions.

You have to admit, it's brilliant, in an ugly, perverse, and undemocratic way.

Problem is, there's not enough of them to go around to make a majority. They're going to turn off 20-30% of the Republican voting base. If those moderates bleed away, there's no saving them..except in the most lily white places in the country.
But it does bring a smile to my face when the sheep open their wallets...they have no idea they're being fleeced. :)
Yeah, this is a mystery. Obviously the rubes believe that a majority of the country loves Trumpism, and that all the evidence to the contrary is fake news. So we know about where they are on this.

But what about the rest of the party? My only guess at the moment is that they're hoping for low Democratic turnout in 2022/2024 (certainly a possibility), gerrymandering (obviously) and voter suppression will allow them to stay competitive. And 2022 is supposedly looking good for them.

But yeah, I don't know how the more lucid people in the party think they're going to grow their electorate.
Maybe the policies destroying this country will help with growing the electorate.

Your only hope right now is to keep this media circus up for another 8 months or so when the real campaigning begins for 2022. Again, don't count on a lot of these voter laws implemented in states to stand.
And if you keep crying wolf (fraud), eventually, people are going to start ignoring you...or worse, turn against you. Right now, Republicans don't have any real policy objectives to speak of. Conservatism as it is
in its present iteration has been a massive failure for the last four decades. Better start coming up with some policy ideas...quick. :)
Are you saying Democrats will find ways to cheat? That is what it sounds like. People will be sick and tired of Democrats and they know it.

No one's cheated. There's your problem. You can't accept the fact your man lost in a straight up fair fight..because he wasn't a very good President.
Happens.
Sure thing, idiot.

Then out with it. Why did you support this man? What about him made him worthy of your love and devotion?
I mean, SOMETHING must be driving your unwillingness to see the truth of his loss. 73 court cases and counting.
No evidence of widespread fraud. And here you are still making hay about it 8 months after the election.

So it begs the question..why?
The censorship begs to question why. Trump just spoke to people in WI. He made it clear the election was stolen. Put him on the networks if there was no fraud. The people have the right to hear from an ex-president no matter what he says. You agree?
I asked you a question. Why..do..you..support..this..man?
He lost. He's had his recourse through the courts. 73 of them at last count. And every one of them is thrown out.
We don't litigate elections that have been certified for eternity. The only reason you are being allowed this sham is
because spineless Republicans are enabling it.

As far as Trump being silenced. I don't care. I don't care if Twitter and Facebook let him back on or not. As long as they don't
filter out the responses to him, I say, let him back on. I want to see him get shredded. As far as the networks, you have Fox,
Newsmax, and OAN. That should be more than enough platform for Trump. Why would Trump want to go on the..as he calls it,
"the fake news media"?..Answer..because they have a bigger reach than the lower tier right wing two. Fox by rights should be
the Trump station 24x7. Ever ask yourself why that isn't?...Answer..because it would be the end of Fox. :) No one wants to listen
to a self-serving, bloviating, liar spouting baseless conspiracy theories.
He was cheated. The judges were complicit either through intimidation, blackmail or bribery. The Congress was complicit. 40 % of voters wanted an investigation into fraud. They knew that on Jan. 6th and did nothing. The media and big tech immediately censored any talk of fraud and continued to lie through their teeth. A HUGE conspiracy.

You are damn right I support the legitimate president

SOMETHING must be driving your unwillingness to see the truth of his loss. 73 court cases and counting.
No evidence of widespread fraud. And here you are still making hay about it 8 months after the election.

They are undermining confidence in democracy. Pure and simple. They know that no matter what is found, there is no way to nullify a presidential election.

The constitution clearly spells out what happens if there is any question about a presidential election, and gives congress the sole power to either certify the election, or if in doubt, (no majority EC winner) to choose the president themselves.

This is a constitutional power of congress that not even the supreme court can alter.
How is challenging an election undermining anything? It is a Constitutional right that has every thing to do with democracy. You are stuck on stupid.

to see how it is done.
lol

To see how to conduct a pointless, bad-faith, partisan fraudit.
Here you are, like a fly on shit. What are you worried about?
An untrustworthy, inexperienced partisan faction playing fast and loose with real ballots. They should be frog marched from the Colliseum straight away. I wouldn't use 'Cyber Ninjas' to audit watching paint dry much less election results.

Giving Trump a bigger soap box is just like had we captured Osama Bin Laden, letting him speak to his followers.
So Trump should be captured for his politics and challenges to the government? That is not how it works here.

He was cheated. The judges were complicit either through intimidation, blackmail or bribery.
If all those federal judges failed to do their job, I suggest you call your congressman and start impeaching them. Especially the one's that Trump appointed.

Oh.... but I don't hear a peep about anybody in congress claiming the judges were complicit, and calling for their impeachment.

to see how it is done.
lol

An untrustworthy, inexperienced partisan faction playing fast and loose with real ballots. They should be frog marched from the Colliseum straight away. I wouldn't use 'Cyber Ninjas' to audit watching paint dry much less election results.
Bullshit. Keep sweating, loser.

He was cheated. The judges were complicit either through intimidation, blackmail or bribery.
If all those federal judges failed to do their job, I suggest you call your congressman and start impeaching them. Especially the one's that Trump appointed.

Oh.... but I don't hear a peep about anybody in congress claiming the judges were complicit, and calling for their impeachment.
2022 you will see a lot of them gone. POOF!

Massive Number Of Missing Ballots Foretold In Arizona Election Audit…Decertification Now Openly Discussed​

Cool.

And the base gets even more fired up, the contributions continue to pour in, and GQP state legislatures will have a great excuse to increase voter restrictions.

Problem is, there's not enough of them to go around to make a majority. They're going to turn off 20-30% of the Republican voting base. If those moderates bleed away, there's no saving them..except in the most lily white places in the country.
But it does bring a smile to my face when the sheep open their wallets...they have no idea they're being fleeced. :)
Yeah, this is a mystery. Obviously the rubes believe that a majority of the country loves Trumpism, and that all the evidence to the contrary is fake news. So we know about where they are on this.

But what about the rest of the party? My only guess at the moment is that they're hoping for low Democratic turnout in 2022/2024 (certainly a possibility), gerrymandering (obviously) and voter suppression will allow them to stay competitive. And 2022 is supposedly looking good for them.

But yeah, I don't know how the more lucid people in the party think they're going to grow their electorate.
Maybe the policies destroying this country will help with growing the electorate.

Your only hope right now is to keep this media circus up for another 8 months or so when the real campaigning begins for 2022. Again, don't count on a lot of these voter laws implemented in states to stand.
And if you keep crying wolf (fraud), eventually, people are going to start ignoring you...or worse, turn against you. Right now, Republicans don't have any real policy objectives to speak of. Conservatism as it is
in its present iteration has been a massive failure for the last four decades. Better start coming up with some policy ideas...quick. :)
Are you saying Democrats will find ways to cheat? That is what it sounds like. People will be sick and tired of Democrats and they know it.

No one's cheated. There's your problem. You can't accept the fact your man lost in a straight up fair fight..because he wasn't a very good President.
Happens.
Sure thing, idiot.

Then out with it. Why did you support this man? What about him made him worthy of your love and devotion?
I mean, SOMETHING must be driving your unwillingness to see the truth of his loss. 73 court cases and counting.

He lost. He's had his recourse through the courts. 73 of them at last count. And every one of them is thrown out.
We don't litigate elections that have been certified for eternity. The only reason you are being allowed this sham is

As far as Trump being silenced. I don't care. I don't care if Twitter and Facebook let him back on or not. As long as they don't
filter out the responses to him, I say, let him back on. I want to see him get shredded. As far as the networks, you have Fox,
Newsmax, and OAN. That should be more than enough platform for Trump. Why would Trump want to go on the..as he calls it,
"the fake news media"?..Answer..because they have a bigger reach than the lower tier right wing two. Fox by rights should be
the Trump station 24x7. Ever ask yourself why that isn't?...Answer..because it would be the end of Fox. :) No one wants to listen
He was cheated. The judges were complicit either through intimidation, blackmail or bribery. The Congress was complicit. 40 % of voters wanted an investigation into fraud. They knew that on Jan. 6th and did nothing. The media and big tech immediately censored any talk of fraud and continued to lie through their teeth. A HUGE conspiracy.

You're still not answering my question. I know you support him. I want to know WHY you support him?
40% of REPUBLICANS wanted an investigation. Those giant douchebags Cruz and Hawley even stood up
on January 6th to beg and plead for a six week waiting period..even after the carnage that took place that day
When none was warranted. Over 60 court cases had already been heard and dismissed. He lost.

How is challenging an election undermining anything? It is a Constitutional right that has every thing to do with democracy. You are stuck on stupid.
Because there is no jurisdiction that can try the allegations. This is just like the DOJ OLC opinion why a president can't be indicted. There is no forum in which he can defend himself from the charges.

Any allegations of election fraud already got their day in court, and can't be retried. Because the USSC says an article 3 courts judicial power doesn't cover a challenge after the election has been certified by congress.

to see how it is done.
lol

Bullshit. Keep sweating, loser.
You're the loser here. It's the reason this fraudit is a reality in the first place. Never forget that. You're the butthurt loser in this situation.

I'd have told your political tribe 'no audit' straight away. I'd put the middle finger in your tribe's faces and let them either meltdown or double down and do something to escalate.

Cool.

Happens.
Sure thing, idiot.

You're still not answering my question. I know you support him. I want to know WHY you support him?
40% of REPUBLICANS wanted an investigation. Those giant douchebags Cruz and Hawley even stood up
on January 6th to beg and plead for a six week waiting period..even after the carnage that took place that day
When none was warranted. Over 60 court cases had already been heard and dismissed. He lost.
It was 40% of the voters.

Because there is no jurisdiction that can try the allegations. This is just like the DOJ OLC opinion why a president can't be indicted. There is no forum in which he can defend himself from the charges.

Any allegations of election fraud already got their day in court, and can't be retried. Because the USSC says an article 3 courts judicial power doesn't cover a challenge after the election has been certified by congress.
I am talking about the elected judges. Did you know we do that?

So Trump should be captured for his politics and challenges to the government? That is not how it works here.
I'm certainly not saying that as you know. I'm saying the constitution doesn't require we give him a bigger soap box, not that we can take the soap box from him.

I'm certainly not saying that as you know. I'm saying the constitution doesn't require we give him a bigger soap box, not that we can take the soap box from him.
It says he should not be arrested or harassed for it. Censorship is harassment.

2022 you will see a lot of them gone. POOF!
If we don't see it now, close to when it happened. Why would 2022 make any difference, unless you're saying claiming they were complicit is purely political. Since that's what would change by waiting for 2022.

Cool.

Happens.
Sure thing, idiot.

It was 40% of the voters.

No it was not. Again. Why won't you answer my question?

It says he should not be arrested or harassed for it. Censorship is harassment.
The government is not censoring him.

This is no different from the audience "boo-ing" the person on stage. It's not the government, and they're not censoring him.

Forum List

Back