Audio of Romney pressuring business owners to tell their employees how to vote...

I love how he gives plausible deniability by saying"whether you agree with me, or President Obama...."

disgusting tactic.

The polls seem to indicate its working.

Nate Silver has Obama at 67%+ to win...that does sound good huh?

Nate Silver ?

Is he on Current TV ?

New Gallop today:

ooda_loop-albums-1-picture4986-gallop2.jpg

I love how he gives plausible deniability by saying"whether you agree with me, or President Obama...."

disgusting tactic.

Willard knows how far he can go before it becomes illegal. But if he did go over the edge, he would deny it ever happened.

disgusting tactic.

Hey nit wit, that's because the quote was taken out of context. He was impressing on them the importance of voting and he meant what he said.: "Whether you agree with me, or president Obama..."

You left wing hacks are so pathetically unhinged at the thought of obama going down.

Yeah, cuz telling people to vote is intimidation.

What complete garbage. I try not to but I hate progressives. What scumbags.

FactCheck.org : Will Romney Increase Defense Spending By $2 Trillion?

Americans are sick of war. Anyone who has eyes can see that Willard is just preparing for us to enter into another conflict. Obama only needs to point out his plans...but wait

Willard will only deny such plans. The "severely conservative" one has suddenly become Mitt the Moderate.

Deflecting and derailing YOUR OWN THREAD???

And we aren't even off of page one?

That right there is an epic fail.

The polls seem to indicate its working.

Nate Silver has Obama at 67%+ to win...that does sound good huh?

Nate Silver ?

Is he on Current TV ?

New Gallop today:

ooda_loop-albums-1-picture4986-gallop2.jpg

The Colorado University Model, That has been Correct since 1980, Says Romney not only wins, he wins with 330 EC votes.

Now I suppose all you fans of Nate Silver will tell us how Colorado University isn't a scientific Model.

disgusting tactic.

Hey nit wit, that's because the quote was taken out of context. He was impressing on them the importance of voting and he meant what he said.: "Whether you agree with me, or president Obama..."

You left wing hacks are so pathetically unhinged at the thought of obama going down.

That's not the part I take issue with. It's the "Make sure you tell your employees what is best for them" rhetoric that is disgusting.

Americans are sick of war. Anyone who has eyes can see that Willard is just preparing for us to enter into another conflict. Obama only needs to point out his plans...but wait

Willard will only deny such plans. The "severely conservative" one has suddenly become Mitt the Moderate.

Suddenly Became a Moderate? Please jack ass, Romney was a Moderate his whole life, who just like your HERO Obama had to repackage himself to win the Nomination.

Obama pretended to be a Moderate then Governed like a Lefty, Romney pretended to be more right, but will govern like the Moderate he is.

disgusting tactic.

That's not the part I take issue with. It's the "Make sure you tell your employees what is best for them" rhetoric that is disgusting.

Yeah democrats would never do that right? lol

what a pathetic Joke you are.

Suddenly Became a Moderate? Please jack ass, Romney was a Moderate his whole life, who just like your HERO Obama had to repackage himself to win the Nomination.

Obama pretended to be a Moderate then Governed like a Lefty, Romney pretended to be more right, but will govern like the Moderate he is.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI8PlTtM7DU]Romney- I was a Severely Conservative Governor - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back