Auckland goes in lockdown after 1 new Covid-19 case found

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I don't even think there was a single case ... I think they just wanted to test if they could really make the economy stand still and everyone comply for just a single case.

Well done, Auckland.

Because of one new case...... one........

This is what happens when you put the Branch Covidians in charge. I sure hope New Zealanders are still happy with their PM choice.

That’s how you squash it quickly. New Zealand has been massless and back to normal because they didn’t have cases for a while now

Because of one new case...... one........

This is what happens when you put the Branch Covidians in charge. I sure hope New Zealanders are still happy with their PM choice.

The Xiden crew would do that, if they thought that they could get away with it...And you supported that senile asshole.

So shut the fuck up Donny.

Yeah, Europe went big-time for lockdowns and masks. Europe is approaching 900,000 deaths.

That’s how you squash it quickly. New Zealand has been massless and back to normal because they didn’t have cases for a while now

Yeah, take away the freedom of 1.5 million people because one person is infected with a virus that kills less than 1% of the people infected. No, this is not "back to normal."

Give me a fucking break.

Yeah, take away the freedom of 1.5 million people because one person is infected with a virus that kills less than 1% of the people infected. No, this is not "back to normal."

Give me a fucking break.
How free have you felt here over the past year? How free do you think New Zelanders have felt over the past year?

Give me a fucking break.
You voted for that, asshole.

Eat it.

Give me a fucking break.
How free have you felt here over the past year? How free do you think New Zelanders have felt over the past year?

I'm sure they're pleased

Give me a fucking break.

Eat it.

Yeah, I don't live in New Zealand, so, no, I didn't, but thanks for chiming in with nothing.

Give me a fucking break.

Eat it.

Yeah, I don't live in New Zealand, so, no, I didn't, but thanks for chiming in with nothing.
You voted to have here what they have there...You're in on the stupidity.

Give me a fucking break.

Eat it.

Oh, did I? Why don't you enlighten me as to who I voted for since you seem to think you know more about it than I do.

Give me a fucking break.

Eat it.

Oh, did I? Why don't you enlighten me as to who I voted for since you seem to think you know more about it than I do.
You carried the water for the senile wreck in the White House because he wasn't the evil Orange Man...Now you pretend that your hands are clean.

You're an even more shameful fucking hack than the Mac...And that's saying something.

Fine by me. After a week we'll be back to this.

EthgLzBVkAEI1tE.jpg

Sweet as...

Last edited:
I don't even think there was a single case ... I think they just wanted to test if they could really make the economy stand still and everyone comply for just a single case.

Well done, Auckland.
Talking about the economy, here's a pretty picture...
NZ economy comparison.jpg

Looks like putting people's lives first makes sound economic sense. Who'd have thought?

Well, we can guarantee deplorable rightards would not.

Forum List

Back