Attorney says his own audit shows that vote flipping in Antrim County, Michigan was caused by the computer program, not human error

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
I sure hope other teams will be allowed to audit this same machine to see if this guy's claim is true or false.

In this video, Attorney Matthew DePerno states:

“Well the Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson said it happened by human error. We’ve discovered that’s not true, that’s a lie. It didn’t happen by human error. It happened through a computer program called Dominion Voting System. And through our lawsuit we were able to get access to the Dominion Voting System program and my team went in on last Sunday and we took forensic images of that computer system, 16 CF data cards, 16 thumb drives, and we got a forensic image of the actual tabulation machine in the Antrim County clerk’s office.”

Skip to 1:10

Something the Biden lovers here play dodgeball on is they wont talk about this point I bring up that last year the dems were complaining they did the same thing to them stole votes,now all of a sudden they are quiet about it.the commie America hater biden fans here won’t answe that question why they are not complaing about it now all of a sudden as they did last year :rolleyes-41: :laughing0301: :lmao:They always deflect.lol

I sure hope other teams will be allowed to audit this same machine to see if this guy's claim is true or false.

“Well the Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson said it happened by human error. We’ve discovered that’s not true, that’s a lie. It didn’t happen by human error. It happened through a computer program called Dominion Voting System. And through our lawsuit we were able to get access to the Dominion Voting System program and my team went in on last Sunday and we took forensic images of that computer system, 16 CF data cards, 16 thumb drives, and we got a forensic image of the actual tabulation machine in the Antrim County clerk’s office.”

Great find! I really don't know how much evidence someone needs to know the election was rigged big time. You have to be mentally handicapped not to see this.

dkdkmdd.jpeg

Biden didnt cheat.

we the people, 81 million, voted for him....we have filled out hand written paper ballots, to prove it.

YOU trumpists on the other hand, have electronic votes as your primary means of voting, which can be played with.... :rolleyes:
Yeah I hear it was the most honest election in US history and democracy was saved cause drumph is hitler

he showed you no evidence to support his claim.

Biden didnt cheat.

we the people, 81 million, voted for him....we have filled out hand written paper ballots, to prove it.

YOU trumpists on the other hand, have electronic votes as your primary means of voting, which can be played with.... :rolleyes:
Yeah I hear it was the most honest election in US history and democracy was saved cause drumph is hitler

No tRump is much dumber than Hitler which is why he was voted out.

Biden didnt cheat.

it was.

Biden didnt cheat.

There is really something wrong with you dude. Were you dropped on your head when you were a baby?

Biden didnt cheat.

It matter not how many times those that voted for Trump are shown that Trump lost because they will never accept reality...

Fact is not only has there been recounts but William Barr and the USSC rejected these claims and yet Trump and his base will not accept even that!

You could have them audit every machine and when it does not show them what they want then they will fabricate something and go to someone like OAN, RT or Newsmax to spread their nonsense as truth...

So let them throw their fit the next four years and for those that believe Trump will use the Military to overthrow our Republic, well you better hope he never attempt that!

Biden didnt cheat.

There is really something wrong with you dude. Were you dropped on your head when you were a baby?

Thanks for proving you're all talk and full of shit.

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

Biden didnt cheat. we the people, 81 million, voted for him....we have filled out hand written paper ballots, to prove it. YOU trumpists on the other hand, have electronic votes as your primary means of voting, which can be played with.
Yeah I hear it was the most honest election in US history and democracy was saved cause drumph is hitler.
Well, that's the way it's going to go down in history. He's going to be right there with Nixon in the pantheon of infamy.

Oh my, they got pictures of a tabulation machine...

One more god damned day and we can watch the Trumpets want to get rid of the EC for being fixed by the Dems...So far they have burned every bridge in the process of electing a president...

Great find! I really don't know how much evidence someone needs to know the election was rigged big time. You have to be mentally handicapped not to see this.

The understatement of the century.

Forum List

Back