Attorney General Merrick Garland Vows To Oversee Prosecution of Capitol Insurrectionists.

What about all the other hundreds of riots over the last 5 years? Those guys get a pass?

They already are in Portland and similar leftist shit-holes.
Portland is the whitest city in the US and the whites are fighting to keep it that way.
The Racist History of Portland, the Whitest City in America - The Atlantic

The rioters of the last 5 years are antifa, rioting against the federal government.

They were not fighting to keep portland white. YOu are insane.

The Insurrectionists who attacked the U.S. Capitol Building were Proud Boys.

What about all the other hundreds of riots over the last 5 years? Those guys get a pass?

Portland is the whitest city in the US and the whites are fighting to keep it that way.

The rioters of the last 5 years are antifa, rioting against the federal government.

The Insurrectionists killed a Capitol Hill Police Office and injured over 140-Other Officers.

Noting says funny like a Police Officer killed in the line of duty. The 140-Injured must be one big yuck yuck for you assholes.

So far, there's no proof that a Capitol Hill police officer died of anything but natural causes. The family supposedly said he had a stroke.
And 140 injuries by natural causes. Because, well, i guess evolution did create raging hillbillies, too.

How many cops were injured by all the leftie riots of the last 5 years?

thousands? More?

That troll's been on my ignore list a long time. As far as I can tell, he has NO relationship with the truth, so why bother?

The Insurrectionists killed a Capitol Hill Police Office and injured over 140-Other Officers.

Noting says funny like a Police Officer killed in the line of duty. The 140-Injured must be one big yuck yuck for you assholes.

So far, there's no proof that a Capitol Hill police officer died of anything but natural causes. The family supposedly said he had a stroke.
And 140 injuries by natural causes. Because, well, i guess evolution did create raging hillbillies, too.
Yup...

I didnt mention white sup or the zip tied hoodlums. You did.
False. I made no mention of that. I mentioned Garland said he would prosecute the insurrectionists and white supremists. You translated that to "Republicans". Whoopsie! Can't take it back now....
Omg you idiot... just stop
Yep, that's what you did! And you righties do it all day every day on this board. Someone gets banned from twitter for spreading deadly lies about the election and pandemic, and you whiners say they were "censored for conservative speech". *I* am not the one equating these moronic lies to "conservatism". THEY are. YOU are. You and them. So find a mirror and complain to IT.
AGAIN, I mentioned "domestic extremists"
You mentioned the rest. And your partisan ass fell right into my trap and don't have the awareness to know it :lol:

How many cops were injured by all the leftie riots of the last 5 years?

thousands? More?

That troll's been on my ignore list a long time. As far as I can tell, he has NO relationship with the truth, so why bother?
Because you are a terrified sissy bully that folds like a cheap suit the moment anyone treat you the way you treat everyone

False. I made no mention of that. I mentioned Garland said he would prosecute the insurrectionists and white supremists. You translated that to "Republicans". Whoopsie! Can't take it back now....
Yep, that's what you did! And you righties do it all day every day on this board. Someone gets banned from twitter for spreading deadly lies about the election and pandemic, and you whiners say they were "censored for conservative speech". *I* am not the one equating these moronic lies to "conservatism". THEY are. YOU are. You and them. So find a mirror and complain to IT.
You mentioned the rest. And your partisan ass fell right into my trap and don't have the awareness to know it :lol:
You were clearly referring to all of Garland's comments. Obviously. But you got called out and now you want to cherry-pick. And hey if you want to equate Republicans to domestic terrorists be my guest.

Well I never worked for a boss or owned an alarm clock.

What the fuck does that even mean?
That a boss and alarm clock were never a part of my life. What the fuck do you think it means?

In Ebonics. Me never had da work for da man dat keep us downs like slaves in alabammy.

Me never hads ta wake up with da rooster at sunups in da mornin.

What you honky assed be askin be about my shit fors brudda

Ah, I get it now. You're a fucking moron. Apologies for not pegging you for it earlier.

Was that a folksy, brain dead way of saying you've always worked for yourself? My English to moron translator is on the fritz...

Help me out, fuck nugget.

You were clearly referring to all of Garland's comments. Obviously. But you got called out and now you want to cherry-pick. And hey if you want to equate Republicans to domestic terrorists be my guest.
His Comments? Most often it was "I Don't Know".

That a boss and alarm clock were never a part of my life. What the fuck do you think it means?

In Ebonics. Me never had da work for da man dat keep us downs like slaves in alabammy.

Well not everyone spends their entire adult life collecting permanent disability.
Good one. Actually I did it by helping people with their personal money management skills.

Ah, I get it now. You're a fucking moron. Apologies for not pegging you for it earlier.

Was that a folksy, brain dead way of saying you've always worked for yourself? My English to moron translator is on the fritz...

Well welcome to the party I thought I'd have to spell it out for you.

Well welcome to the party I thought I'd have to spell it out for you.

Oh, I comprehend the gist now. Business owner. Got it. It's your folksy, superficial hayseed prose in describing it that's super cringy.

Judge Merrick Garland plans to tell senators on Monday that he will prioritize fighting discrimination and domestic extremism as well as upholding the rule of law and the independence of the Justice Department if confirmed as attorney general, according to a copy of his prepared testimony.

"If I am confirmed, serving as Attorney General will be the culmination of a career I have dedicated to ensuring that the laws of our country are fairly and faithfully enforced, and that the rights of all Americans are protected,” Garland is expected to say before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

And with 50+1 votes, that is exactly what will happen.
As any AG worth his salt should. You make an example of people trying to overthrow our government from within.

Judge Merrick Garland plans to tell senators on Monday that he will prioritize fighting discrimination and domestic extremism as well as upholding the rule of law and the independence of the Justice Department if confirmed as attorney general, according to a copy of his prepared testimony.

"If I am confirmed, serving as Attorney General will be the culmination of a career I have dedicated to ensuring that the laws of our country are fairly and faithfully enforced, and that the rights of all Americans are protected,” Garland is expected to say before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

As any AG worth his salt should. You make an example of people trying to overthrow our government from within.

Then you think he should be going after Antifa? Antifa Calls for Overthrow of Government at DC Rally

Then you think he should be going after Antifa? Antifa Calls for Overthrow of Government at DC Rally
If they storm the Capital and vandalize it and try to assault some congressmen..hell ya.

Yes. They should get George Floyded. All of them.

So you agree with Trump then, that Sessions should not have recused himself.
False. Sessions had to recuse himself after being caught in lies about meeting with Russians while working for the trump campaign. Considering that part of the Mueller mandate was to investigate contacts between Russians and members of the Trump campaign, recusing himself was a no brainer.
False, you do realize that Obama ordered Sessions to see Kislyak as part of his job so if you consider Kislyak an agent of Russia in a bad way instead of a typical diplomat then why did he visit the WH 22 times according to WH logs? You'd have to accuse Obama as conspiring with Russians and revoke all his intelligence rights and access. It was all semantics, the left obstructed justice in that Mueller farce and it turned out Obama/Biden comitted the crimes falsely charged in thr investigation, so setting up Sessions to ve Recused makes it interference aka obstruction and abuse of power=Biden was named in that, so you'd have impeach Biden.

Liar :rolleyes:
I said "domestic extremists" quoted from the OP.
Just stop already. Goddamn

ah, so Democrats appointed another racist AG who will cover up their crimes for them like Holder did, and ignore the massive wave of hate crimes being committed by blacks every day and focus on those three guys in Idaho with short haircuts living in a cabin who have all the commies in the country absolutely terrified.

Attorney General Merrick Garland Vows To Oversee Prosecution of Capitol Insurrectionists
And let Cuomo ANTIFA and BLM slide.....

Garland refuses to say if he will allow Durham to continue / finish his investigation of Obama's / Democrats' proven faux 'Russian Collusion' coup attempt, refuses to declare illegals coming across the US border in violation of US immigration law is a 'Crime', and argued that foreign-funded, Democrat-supported domestic terrorists looting, burning, destroying, attempting to burn Federal Agents alive inside of a Federal Buiulding, and perpetrating tens of BILLIONS of dollars in damages in Democrat-Run cities across the US...and their continued violence (while still for declaring about our government, "Burn it all down") is 'TERRORISM'.

Garland shouldn't hold ANY position in local, state, or federal government.

Forum List

Back