Attorney General Merrick Garland Vows To Oversee Prosecution of Capitol Insurrectionists.

Attorney General Merrick Garland Vows To Oversee Prosecution of Capitol Insurrectionists
And let Cuomo ANTIFA and BLM slide.....
Been the plan all along.

Why Trump didn't take stern action during the riot's was a huge disappointment on so many levels. It was unbelievable what these insurrectionist Democrat's have been getting away with for 4 straight years.

In just a few days Merrick looks like a befuddled jackass

Omg if it wasn't so sad it'd be funny
Give it time, and they'll all look like what you said, because if they stole the election, then it will definitely show in the short few years to come. It's already showing.

Attorney General Merrick Garland Vows To Oversee Prosecution of Capitol Insurrectionists
Been the plan all along.

Why Trump didn't take stern action during the riot's was a huge disappointment on so many levels. It was unbelievable what these insurrectionist Democrat's have been getting away with for 4 straight years.

He also should have packed the SC himself when he had the chance.

Yeah, Garland will 'oversee' but not prosecute if the 'insurrectionists' are of the Democrat-left political persuasion.

His first orders will be to seek out and destroy all evidence of Obama's and the rest of the Democrats' criminal enterprises while they were in office.

Notorious "Eye Gouger" Who Once Assigned New York City Hall and Gracie Mansion Turns Himself Into FBI.

Retired New York Cop Thomas Webster who once was assigned to guard Gracie Mansion has turned himself after pictures of him were circulated on the web.

Beating beating poles, fire extinguishers and gouging eyes, yep prime examples of natural causes of injuries inflected by Insurrectionists

Judge Merrick Garland plans to tell senators on Monday that he will prioritize fighting discrimination and domestic extremism as well as upholding the rule of law and the independence of the Justice Department if confirmed as attorney general, according to a copy of his prepared testimony.

"If I am confirmed, serving as Attorney General will be the culmination of a career I have dedicated to ensuring that the laws of our country are fairly and faithfully enforced, and that the rights of all Americans are protected,” Garland is expected to say before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

And with 50+1 votes, that is exactly what will happen.
As any AG worth his salt should. You make an example of people trying to overthrow our government from within.

Then you think he should be going after Antifa? Antifa Calls for Overthrow of Government at DC Rally
If they storm the Capital and vandalize it and try to assault some congressmen..hell ya.

They were calling for the Overthrow of the Government. They threatened to burn down the city and harassed members of Congress like Rand Paul. Glad you support making an example of them.

Been the plan all along.

The court is ok right now right ?? Hopefully that won't change due to nefarious reason's that would be somehow created by the party of butt hurt.

Well I never worked for a boss or owned an alarm clock.

What the fuck does that even mean?
That a boss and alarm clock were never a part of my life. What the fuck do you think it means?

In Ebonics. Me never had da work for da man dat keep us downs like slaves in alabammy.

Me never hads ta wake up with da rooster at sunups in da mornin.

What you honky assed be askin be about my shit fors brudda

Ah, I get it now. You're a fucking moron. Apologies for not pegging you for it earlier.

Was that a folksy, brain dead way of saying you've always worked for yourself? My English to moron translator is on the fritz...

Help me out, fuck nugget.
Well welcome to the party I thought I'd have to spell it out for you.

Oh, I comprehend the gist now. Business owner. Got it. It's your folksy, superficial hayseed prose in describing it that's super cringy.

So, you've got nothing more to say about bragging about not 'owning an alarm clock'? I don't know anyone that doesn't own an alarm clock, business owner or crackhead, you fucking weirdo.

I guess that proclamation, that I find profoundly stupid, BTW, can smacks of an arrogant, yet politically ignorant Cult45 fuckwit troll. You've owned an alarm clock at some point in your miserable life.

Rational Americans own alarm clocks because our own biological clocks are, shall we say, unreliable. Simple cause and effect, which was solved by science in 1787, namely, the tech necessary to wake up said biological clock with a revolutionary electronic device called an 'alarm clock'.

But apparently, you don't need one, amirite?, :113:
It's probably because you're:

- part rooster
- An Android
- A Cult45 troll

How close am I, fuck nugget? :04:

That a boss and alarm clock were never a part of my life. What the fuck do you think it means?

In Ebonics. Me never had da work for da man dat keep us downs like slaves in alabammy.

Ah, I get it now. You're a fucking moron. Apologies for not pegging you for it earlier.

Was that a folksy, brain dead way of saying you've always worked for yourself? My English to moron translator is on the fritz...

Oh, I comprehend the gist now. Business owner. Got it. It's your folksy, superficial hayseed prose in describing it that's super cringy.

So, you've got nothing more to say about bragging about not 'owning an alarm clock'? I don't know anyone that doesn't own an alarm clock, business owner or crackhead, you fucking weirdo.

I guess that proclamation, that I find profoundly stupid, BTW, can smacks of an arrogant, yet politically ignorant Cult45 fuckwit troll. You've owned an alarm clock at some point in your miserable life.

Rational Americans own alarm clocks because our own biological clocks are, shall we say, unreliable. Simple cause and effect, which was solved by science in 1787, namely, the tech necessary to wake up said biological clock with a revolutionary electronic device called an 'alarm clock'.

- part rooster
- An Android
- A Cult45 troll

God almighty dude.

When I was around 7 yrs old I was afraid I'd be late for school as a nervous habit. I trained my mind to wake around 7 am each day. It has worked ever since like an alarm clock in my head. Give or take a half hour for being human.

I have an alarm clock made special for you.

Now lay off Jack and we'll be cool

- part rooster
- An Android
- A Cult45 troll

God almighty dude.

When I was around 7 yrs old I was afraid I'd be late for school as a nervous habit. I trained my mind to wake around 7 am each day. It has worked ever since like an alarm clock in my head. Give or take a half hour for being human.

I have an alarm clock made special for you.

Now lay off Jack and we'll be cool

Yeah, ok. I get your drift. I actually respect the shit out of it.

Been the plan all along.

The court is ok right now right ?? Hopefully that won't change due to nefarious reason's that would be somehow created by the party of butt hurt.

Biden is going to pack the Court, and they're also going to pack the Senate by giving D.C. representation along with Puerto Rico, guaranteeing a Democrat majority and iron lock on the Senate. You're seeing a Leninist Soviet being created in real time.

Been the plan all along.

He should have added 11 more judges with at least moderate to conservative leans; now we're going to get a dozen violent black racist Jihadis with gang tats and sociopathic leanings.

Garland looked like a fool. No clue about current events. Claiming Antifa riots were okay because they only killed people at night. This idiot shouldn’t be anywhere near any position of authority.

Forum List

Back