Attorney General Garland Replaces Federal Executions With Bus Tickets To Chicago

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Attorney General Garland Replaces Federal Executions With Bus Tickets To Chicago
3 July 2021
WASHINGTON, D.C.—In a move to save tax dollars, U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland has replaced federal executions with bus tickets to Chicago. The move received praise from both sides of the political aisle, as a $60 bus ticket per inmate will free up millions to be spent on more important issues like funding a border wall in Egypt.

Chicago’s Mayor Lori Lightfoot praised the decision to free those poor, innocent federal criminals into the peaceful bastion of Chicago, where there has been no violence during her tenure. Then, speaking louder in order to be heard over the gunfire, Mayor Lightfoot clarified that the bodies of gun victims piling up around them were the result of racism.
When a blood-soaked reporter stated, “Ummm, what,” Mayor Lightfoot justifiably accused him of racism and sexism.
Inspired by AG Garland’s brilliance, Texas Governor Abbott has begun filling Chicago-bound buses with residents of Austin.

Comment:
Another excellent satire that hits just too close to home - for the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats.
Sending someone to Chicago is more a cruel unusual punishment than execution, for some of those sent (i.e. criminals) and the citizens there.
I shudder to think the damage Garland would be doing if he had been chosen to serve on the Supreme Court of the U.S.

Thats actually a great idea..........but they'd have to build a wall around Chicago first and shoot anybody leaving Chicago after it was enacted.

I say we empty out all the prisons in the USA, put all those inmates on an empty naval carrier, and dump them off in South America. We should give back to those countries that give so freely to us!!!

3 July 2021
WASHINGTON, D.C.—In a move to save tax dollars, U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland has replaced federal executions with bus tickets to Chicago. The move received praise from both sides of the political aisle, as a $60 bus ticket per inmate will free up millions to be spent on more important issues like funding a border wall in Egypt.

Chicago’s Mayor Lori Lightfoot praised the decision to free those poor, innocent federal criminals into the peaceful bastion of Chicago, where there has been no violence during her tenure. Then, speaking louder in order to be heard over the gunfire, Mayor Lightfoot clarified that the bodies of gun victims piling up around them were the result of racism.
When a blood-soaked reporter stated, “Ummm, what,” Mayor Lightfoot justifiably accused him of racism and sexism.
Inspired by AG Garland’s brilliance, Texas Governor Abbott has begun filling Chicago-bound buses with residents of Austin.

Comment:
Another excellent satire that hits just too close to home - for the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats.
Sending someone to Chicago is more a cruel unusual punishment than execution, for some of those sent (i.e. criminals) and the citizens there.
I shudder to think the damage Garland would be doing if he had been chosen to serve on the Supreme Court of the U.S.
Be better to send them to the chemical wastelands of Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana.

Forum List

Back