Attorney General Barr Confirms He Is Receiving Biden Info From Rudy

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Barr: 'Door Is Open' To Giuliani Tips On Ukraine, Though They'd Be Scrutinized

After Lindsey Graham, being the gossipy diva he is, let it slip out that William Barr is receiving info fed to him by Rudy Giuliani, Barr finally came out and confirmed this to be true.....however, he did throw out the qualifier of how this info will be "closely scrutinized" -- as to imply he is skeptical about the info Rudy is sending him..

"Barr was asked during an unrelated press conference about the prospect that Giuliani, who has been at the center of the Ukraine affair, might give information or materials to authorities. 'The DoJ has the obligation to have an open door to anybody who wishes to provide us information that they think is relevant," Barr said. The attorney general stopped short, however, of committing to take any action. The question and answer followed an earlier suggestion by Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., that Giuliani might know something serious enough to warrant action by the FBI or prosecutors."

Now this is something very similar to a dossier....a dossier that was funded (not by the Washington Free Beacon or DNC) -- but by government taxpayer money -- which is basically the same thing...and since Dems didn't have a problem with the Steele dossier being handed over to the FBI (BY LINDSEY GRAHAM) -- then they shouldn't have a problem with Rudy's dossier being handed over to Barr...

Now let's see how many indictments come from it.....if there is zero...then that only proves that William Barr is part of the Deep State, right? -- because we know that whole other investigation related to that whole other dossier produced a shit ton of indictments and convictions...

They are pretending to investigate every opponent tramp has. Barr is crooked and his head is so far up tramps you know what, he reeks to high heaven.

They are pretending to investigate every opponent tramp has. Barr is crooked and his head is so far up tramps you know what, he reeks to high heaven.
Do you think Trumpers would care if not one single indictment comes from it??

Amazing that you all still seem to utterly have no idea what was going on in Ukraine.

Don't know how that is possible, unless you all are literally the dumbest fucks that ever lived.

Maybe that is it.

Amazing that you all still seem to utterly have no idea what was going on in Ukraine.

Don't know how that is possible, unless you all are literally the dumbest fucks that ever lived.

Maybe that is it.
Why hasn't there been one single indictment against anyone yet??

As much as Rudy claims to have all of this evidence, we still haven't seen one indictment -- but both of his OWN CLIENTS got indicted......and we are supposed to pretend that means nothing....

You trumpers are goofy asf

Maybe that is it.
And you do, of course. Enlighten us.

The people expect action on this and not some bullshit cover-up like he did for those boys that were killed in Arkansas and other crap he's been involved in.

Maybe that is it.
And you do, of course. Enlighten us.

It's been posted ad nauseum.
You of course won't believe any of it until Rachel tells you, most likely not even then, you will just think that she sold out.

Do you think Trumpers would care if not one single indictment comes from it??

Since most of them are like him, empty,insecure and vindictive, I think they would want all of them in jail even without an indictment.

The people expect action on this and not some bullshit cover-up like he did for those boys that were killed in Arkansas and other crap he's been involved in.

I have to ask , who are your talking about?

I have to ask , who are your talking about?
I am sure that you capable of doing the research for yourself to understand if you so desire. Hints on where to start; Barr, Clintons and deep state cleanup man - Google Search
So if you claiming Barr is the Deep State... why did Trump appoint him to be Attorney General?? The first person he appointed to be AG, yall called him Deep State too...I thought Trump only hired the best people......

They are pretending to investigate every opponent tramp has. Barr is crooked and his head is so far up tramps you know what, he reeks to high heaven.​
I don't think so. Barr is a Constitutional scholar. I've seen him give and take like no other. Could it be, Ms. Penelope, that you're the one with a chip on the shoulder and simply throw bombs then hide behind lies engineered to shame someone as pure as one thinks for all Americans as equals, having put to death only on prejudices that he may have learned as a child.

I don't think you have a leg upon which to stand. Bill Barr is a respected member of the law community. He has no rival, but he does have wisdom in the Equality of citizens who need protection from those who break that mercy the laws were written to prosper. God bless and prosper the good man that Bill Barr has always striven to be because he made the cut.
♡♡♡♡♡​

Forum List

Back