Attorney Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Came In First In Iowa, Among Natural Born American Candidates

The Donald did great considering Iowa is a fucktarded state of dummies who believe in corn and the jewish/mithra bible.

So you're argument is that Trump can't even beat a Canadian for president.

If he can't stand up to "Canadians" how the heck can he stand up to Putin?

Trump lost, and losing to Ted " Did you know I was born in Canada " Cruz was a big blow, but Trump will win New Hampshire, so stop crying...

Trump lost, and losing to Ted " Did you know I was born in Canada " Cruz was a big blow, but Trump will win New Hampshire, so stop crying...
And South Carolina. Difference between Iowa and the rest of the states is Trump has NEVER trailed in NH or SC or Florida or Ga. He DID trail in Iowa.

Stevie Pooh McGaggit is still just a fucking imbecile asshole cockbite motherfuckin' moron.

Oh, and Cruz is STILL a natural born U.S. citizen.

Period.

Donald Trump came in first, among candidates 69 and up.

The Donald is still winning comfortably in New Hampshire, apparently, if the polls have any particular accuracy or validity.

So his flat out LOSS in Iowa is not his campaign's death knell.

Oh well.

Stevie Pooh McGaggit is still just a fucking imbecile asshole cockbite motherfuckin' moron.

Oh, and Cruz is STILL a natural born U.S. citizen.

Period.
Someone missed their anti babble schizo pill today!

That explains why McGaggit is here evidently. And you, too, for that matter, immOdium! :thup:
Hush Hush child. Back to the loony bin you go.

Shut the fuck up you babbling scumbag.

If you had a brain you'd admit that you are a loser troll piece of crap and go quietly from the board to play in heavy traffic.

The Donald is still winning comfortably in New Hampshire, apparently, if the polls have any particular accuracy or validity.

Oh well.

I am hoping his whining about losing does give some voters second thoughts.

Oh well.

I'd like that, too. He DEFINES himself as a winner. Then he went on to LOSE. :thup:

Perhaps folks can now see through his chintzy facade. If that costs him additional votes, good.

Oh well.

I'd like that, too. He DEFINES himself as a winner. Then he went on to LOSE. :thup:

Perhaps folks can now see through his chintzy facade. If that costs him additional votes, good.

One can hope. I want someone I can vote for this election. Cruz, Carson, Rubio. I can vote for them. I can't vote for Trump. Maybe vote against Hillary but for Trump? No way

New Topics

Forum List

Back