Attention pro BLM Democrats. Please stop insulting American history we always stood against racism even 100 years ago.

Yes it is. Because Republicans have always been just as racist as democrats.

Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans who worked to purge blacks from the party.

Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Ant-Black base
Total and complete bullshit.

I am no fan of the BLM at all. But let's not claim there was no racism for 100 years.
And let's not be a retarded leftard and think we can get rid of it with legislation.

Or the retarded morons who think they can censor people.

You are the one who decided not to mention that white nations still have slavery idiot. And it was a black country that was the first to end slavery. Haiti.

Of course, you are misinformed.

My own nation, white dominated Poland, freed your people in 1347 under the leadership of the tremendous Casimir the Great- before the Tremendous Nation of Haiti was even founded.

Of course, you are misinformed.

My own nation, white dominated Poland, freed your people in 1347 under the leadership of the tremendous Casimir the Great- before the Tremendous Nation of Haiti was even founded.
Lol!

Whose Im2 and super bad brother mad at. Are they very upset with the African slave owners who sold Black people to white people hundred of years ago?

Forum List

Back