ATTENTION: President Joe Biden!!

That's a fucking joke. The wealthiest made more money under obummer and xiden, than they ever did under a repub admin.

Oh yeah, here you go. A little dose of Somalia near you....

You can't really say that about Biden, because the legislation is literally that fresh.

If the wealth gap in this country increased under Obama, it was because of Regan, Bush II & Clinton and the policies of the last half of the 20th Century that allowed so much consolidation and 'too big to fail' growth at the expense of The Entrepreneur.

Obama put a bit of government gravy in the hands of the Medical and Pharmaceutical Industrial Complexes, but the way Bush II and The Republicans designed Medicare Part D was and is way more lucrative and Obama couldn't get any other legislation passed.

All of his policies made the rich richer. Under obummer the middle class witnessed their first LOSS of net wealth in over 40 years. All while the richest made money hand over fist.

Middle class decline looms over final years of Obama presidency​

By Howard Schneider
7 MIN READ

DALTON, Georgia (Reuters) - Barack Obama enters the final two years of his presidency with a blemish on his legacy that looks impossible to erase: the decline of the middle class he has promised to rescue.

I reiterate: Obama was weak and ineffective. He didn't even get his pick for Supreme Court a hearing. Dude was pretty worthless as a president.

You can't really say that about Biden, because the legislation is literally that fresh.

If the wealth gap in this country increased under Obama, it was because of Regan, Bush II & Clinton and the policies of the last half of the 20th Century that allowed so much consolidation and 'too big to fail' growth at the expense of The Entrepreneur.

Obama put a bit of government gravy in the hands of the Medical and Pharmaceutical Industrial Complexes, but the way Bush II and The Republicans designed Medicare Part D was and is way more lucrative and Obama couldn't get any other legislation passed.

:oops: Are you stoned? The facts are that obummer inflicted more pain, and raised more taxes on the middle class than ANY repub admin....ever. Like I said, you listen to what they say, but absolutely ignore what they do.

Why is that joe?

Can't take the fact that the dems are fucking over the middle class on a grand scale?

It took me a while to admit that fact. I quit being a democrat BECAUSE of obummer. I voted for him because he claimed he was for the middle class, and he also said his would be the most open and accessible administration ever.

He lied. His was the most opaque and he weaponized the various federal agencies against his political opponents.

He propelled this country along the path to third world shitholedom.

And you ignored it.

I reiterate: Obama was weak and ineffective. He didn't even get his pick for Supreme Court a hearing. Dude was pretty worthless as a president.

Unless you were rich. If you were rich he was your best friend ever.

How many trillions do you need to pour down the drain before you figure out that government redistribution of wealth only makes the rich richer, and the poor and middle class into slaves?

C'mon joe. It's time for you to wake up.

:oops: Are you stoned? The facts are that obummer inflicted more pain, and raised more taxes on the middle class than ANY repub admin....ever. Like I said, you listen to what they say, but absolutely ignore what they do.

Why is that joe?

Can't take the fact that the dems are fucking over the middle class on a grand scale?

It took me a while to admit that fact. I quit being a democrat BECAUSE of obummer. I voted for him because he claimed he was for the middle class, and he also said his would be the most open and accessible administration ever.

He lied. His was the most opaque and he weaponized the various federal agencies against his political opponents.

He propelled this country along the path to third world shitholedom.

And you ignored it.
I disagree. I believe he accomplished a whole lot of not much after The ACA. And that was written by Mitt Romney to try for some bi-partisanship.

Partly because he wasn't ready for the job and partly because Mitch and The Culture Warriors made it their life's mission to shut him down.

And I can't believe that you said "republicans" and "raise taxes" in the same sentence.

Not since Bush (read my lips) Sr. for sure... and I'm thinking Eisenhower was the last Republican to actually propose taxing The People and doing something constructive with the money.

:popcorn:

I disagree. I believe he accomplished a whole lot of not much after The ACA. And that was written by Mitt Romney to try for some bi-partisanship.

Partly because he wasn't ready for the job and partly because Mitch and The Culture Warriors made it their life's mission to shut him down.

And I can't believe that you said "republicans" and "raise taxes" in the same sentence.

Not since Bush (read my lips) Sr. for sure... and I'm thinking Eisenhower was the last Republican to actually propose taxing The People and doing something constructive with the money.

:popcorn:

It's funny. My grandfather was an early member of the American Communist Party. I still have one of his newspapers where they point out that 2% of the population controlled 76% of the nations wealth. This was in 1932. Shortly after the Democrat party took over both Houses of Congress, and held them for 40 continuous years. Forty years. They also had the presidency for a good portion of that time.

What was the result of that 40 year run of uncontested power?

ONE percent, controlled NINETY percent.

So, joe....who were the Democrats working for?

How many trillions do you need to pour down the drain before you figure out that government redistribution of wealth only makes the rich richer, and the poor and middle class into slaves?

C'mon joe. It's time for you to wake up.

WW, pull the wool from your eyes, brother! The Republican policies and tax cuts of the last 20 years is the reason for the wealth gap.

The answer has NEVER been cutting taxes any more than the answer is raising taxes... The answer is Fair and Simple Tax Codes.

The 15% minimum Corp tax is a good start to rectifying the wealth gap anomaly, but 20 years of legislation and policies designed to make Big Corporate Life easy with no regard to how those policies and laws and unfair tax codes stifled the entrepreneurs and the working class is going to be hard to sort through.

Do you really think The Culture Warriors are up to that task? I don't. Republican priorities are skewed compared to mine, and I think more Americans are with me on that than are out there believing in The Big Lie.

Has The Democratic Party been perfect? HELL no! Plenty of political conniving, mistakes, and corporate dick in their mouths over the years.

Look, I'm not trying to defend The Democrats. Plenty of mistakes and dirty politics over the years.

All I'm trying to say is, in my opinion, The Republican party has become poisoned.

Yes, I'm rootin' for Blue in 2022, but only because the right has gotten so deceived, frightened and ideologically homogeneous that they are a clear and present danger to our democracy because of their skill at minority rule and the fact that we have so little choice in our politics.

Sometimes it sucks to be given only a choice between The Red Pill or The Blue Pill, especially when the stakes are so God-damned high that not playing is literally not an option if you give 2 shits about The Future.

I'm more interested in seeing everyone vote "Anything BUT Republican" than I am in seeing The Democrats win.

If you can't stomach the Democrat, go for the Libertarian or the Independent. Just... just... ANYTHING but Republican.

`

It's funny. My grandfather was an early member of the American Communist Party. I still have one of his newspapers where they point out that 2% of the population controlled 76% of the nations wealth. This was in 1932. Shortly after the Democrat party took over both Houses of Congress, and held them for 40 continuous years. Forty years. They also had the presidency for a good portion of that time.

What was the result of that 40 year run of uncontested power?

ONE percent, controlled NINETY percent.

So, joe....who were the Democrats working for?
The best economy on the planet and in history is what they gave us!!!

The 50's, 60's and early 70's were 'good times' because of the legislation that came out of the 30's and 40's.

Good Business and Success got taxed and infrastructure got built. And kids got educated. And Veterans went to GOOD colleges and schools. And Social Security kept grandma from eating dog food.

And then came the utter bullshit peddled by The Republicans called "Trickle Down Economics".

`

WW, pull the wool from your eyes, brother! The Republican policies and tax cuts of the last 20 years is the reason for the wealth gap.

The answer has NEVER been cutting taxes any more than the answer is raising taxes... The answer is Fair and Simple Tax Codes.

The 15% minimum Corp tax is a good start to rectifying the wealth gap anomaly, but 20 years of legislation and policies designed to make Big Corporate Life easy with no regard to how those policies and laws and unfair tax codes stifled the entrepreneurs and the working class is going to be hard to sort through.

Do you really think The Culture Warriors are up to that task? I don't. Republican priorities are skewed compared to mine, and I think more Americans are with me on that than are out there believing in The Big Lie.

Has The Democratic Party been perfect? HELL no! Plenty of political conniving, mistakes, and corporate dick in their mouths over the years.

Look, I'm not trying to defend The Democrats. Plenty of mistakes and dirty politics over the years.

All I'm trying to say is, in my opinion, The Republican party has become poisoned.

Yes, I'm rootin' for Blue in 2022, but only because the right has gotten so deceived, frightened and ideologically homogeneous that they are a clear and present danger to our democracy because of their skill at minority rule and the fact that we have so little choice in our politics.

Sometimes it sucks to be given only a choice between The Red Pill or The Blue Pill, especially when the stakes are so God-damned high that not playing is literally not an option if you give 2 shits about The Future.

I'm more interested in seeing everyone vote "Anything BUT Republican" than I am in seeing The Democrats win.

If you can't stomach the Democrat, go for the Libertarian or the Independent. Just... just... ANYTHING but Republican.

`

No, it isn't. The wealth gap is a construct of progressive policies that enrich the wealthy at the cost of the middle class. Take a look at the green energy fraud, how is it that the way to prevent climate change (an impossibility given our current tech state) requires the impoverishment of the middle class? Carbon taxes hurt the poor and middle class and no one else.

Remember what your buddy klaus schwab said, "you will have nothing, and be happy".

Except for the ruling class.

They will have everything they want.

The best economy on the planet and in history is what they gave us!!!

The 50's, 60's and early 70's were 'good times' because of the legislation that came out of the 30's and 40's.

Good Business and Success got taxed and infrastructure got built. And kids got educated. And Veterans went to GOOD colleges and schools. And Social Security kept grandma from eating dog food.

And then came the utter bullshit peddled by The Republicans called "Trickle Down Economics".

`

The best economy that once again hurt the middle class, but enriched the wealthy. The only reason why the middle class was able to do as well as they did was because the US created so much wealth the ruling elite couldn't hoover it all up.

No, it isn't. The wealth gap is a construct of progressive policies that enrich the wealthy at the cost of the middle class. Take a look at the green energy fraud, how is it that the way to prevent climate change (an impossibility given our current tech state) requires the impoverishment of the middle class? Carbon taxes hurt the poor and middle class and no one else.

Remember what your buddy klaus schwab said, "you will have nothing, and be happy".

Except for the ruling class.

They will have everything they want.
On that we will have to agree to disagree and wait for history to prove one of us right.

As I said... I don't think The Democrats have all of the answers.... but I like the direction I see them wanting to go a hell of a lot more than The Republicans who are promoting random and blunt tax cuts, The Big Lie and The Culture Wars against my friends who're Weirdos.

And I think I'm in the majority.

And I think that if the 18 - 40 year old demographic speaks their mind this November that there will be a LOT of disappointed Republicans forced to choose between accepting the obvious results graciously or wallowing in filthy lies.

:popcorn: Exciting Times!

The best economy that once again hurt the middle class, but enriched the wealthy. The only reason why the middle class was able to do as well as they did was because the US created so much wealth the ruling elite couldn't hoover it all up.
And then came "Supply Side Economics".

It was in all the papers....

On that we will have to agree to disagree and wait for history to prove one of us right.

As I said... I don't think The Democrats have all of the answers.... but I like the direction I see them wanting to go a hell of a lot more than The Republicans who are promoting random and blunt tax cuts, The Big Lie and The Culture Wars against my friends who're Weirdos.

And I think I'm in the majority.

And I think that if the 18 - 40 year old demographic speaks their mind this November that there will be a LOT of disappointed Republicans forced to choose between accepting the obvious results graciously or wallowing in filthy lies.

:popcorn: Exciting Times!

What direction is that Joe? You like the increased costs for everything, the doubled fuel costs, increased taxes, 87,000 new IRS agents to police the peasants?

Or how about releasing all of those violent felons from prison so they can go out and murder more innocent people.

Which of those policies do you think are best for those 18 to 40 year Olds?

At this rate there won't be a USA in 20 years.

You like that idea do you?

I think you're being a little melodramatic there bud.

Let's agree to disagree at this point and let history prove one of us right.
Beer? :beer:

Folks... If you want change in the way We, The Peeps handle things like Guns and Abortion, We need to change Congress.

Mitch McConnell and his culture-war cronies need to be replaced.

Yes, change Congress by changing the way people vote for Congress to Proportional Representation.

I think you're being a little melodramatic there bud.

Let's agree to disagree at this point and let history prove one of us right.
Beer? :beer:

Melodramatic? No, but I will certainly share a beer with you!

Folks... If you want change in the way We, The Peeps handle things like Guns and Abortion, We need to change Congress.

Mitch McConnell and his culture-war cronies need to be replaced.
Blaming Joe Biden for the US political system is like blaming cops for bank robberies.

I will say changing the voting system like they did in Alaska is a massive step in the right direction.

UK this week made a huge step to being more democratic by Labour (polling showing will be next in power) going to avocate Proportional Representation..

These more democratic systems represent the people more and people are generally moderates (despite what this forum would make you believe).

At the moment US politics is about hype the base. Have a tribe and be loyal...

Look at other political systems (not UK) of reasonable countries and you see far shorter election cycles (more time governing) and way more positive messaging (i.e. I want to give you this rather than the other side are evil)...

Forum List

Back