ATTENTION: President Joe Biden!!

Yeah, that's why he is the FOUNDER of the country. But you dodged the question. Show me one PARTY that when gifted single PARTY rule, willingly gave it up.

George Washington was an exceptional MAN.

He was not a political party.

Try again.
As President he was totally the head of a political party. Even if it didn't have a name.

I'm pretty sure that some of the folks calling themselves Americans at the Time were just as glad to see him willingly give up power and let the next guy give it a go.

Most productive my ass. His actions have enriched the wealthy and impoverished the middle class. EVERY family has lost 7600 or so dollars thanks to inflation this year.

No big deal to the well off, but to those making 40k or less it is a catastrophic loss of wealth.
How, exactly, has Jeff Bezos and Sam Walton gotten a windfall from the recently passed legislation?

Please feel free to present some verifiable facts with your explanation.....

:popcorn:

Yes, I gave you the data from the BLS. I am not here to find you a job.

You claimed there were more manufacturing jobs. Produce an article telling us about them. We all know that the xiden admin merely issues propaganda.

So, put up. Or shut up.

How, exactly, has Jeff Bezos and Sam Walton gotten a windfall from the recently passed legislation?

Please feel free to present some verifiable facts with your explanation.....

People have no money to travel so they don't go to the stores. Thus, they order pretty much everything from bezos et al. I actually go out into the world. I see very few people in the stores any longer. Add to that the fact that supplies are still waaaay down, and they can't find what they want anyway. The lockdowns were the greatest transfer of wealth EVER. bozo made out like a fucking bandit. So did the waltons. Our worthless fucking governor closed down small businesses, but allowed walmart and all of the other big box stores to remain open.

How about you show us how this legislation is going to help the middle class. Even the CBO says that claim is bullshit.

CBO Confirms to Graham: Dems’ “Inflation Reduction Act” Won’t Reduce Inflation​

“Proposal’s effect on inflation is negligible at best”​

As President he was totally the head of a political party. Even if it didn't have a name.

I'm pretty sure that some of the folks calling themselves Americans at the Time were just as glad to see him willingly give up power and let the next guy give it a go.

There WAS NO PARTY. Go read a book!

Every major city has had homelessness issues since at least the 1970's that wax and wain with the employment stats.

If you ask people in Seattle, at least some of their homelessness issues come from being a place where weed is legal.

Homelessness is a multi-faceted issue....

Now, Imagine if you will, how much homelessness could have been reduced with a little more money going in to Medicaid, Education and Infrastructure instead of being used to make it so Jeff Bezos could afford his own space craft...

Republican obstructionism and blunt tax cuts hold the most blame for homelessness.

Once again... Let history prove one of us wrong. I am NOT worried.

`

And they exploded under xiden and co. Come to SF someday. I dare you.

How about Obama and the Modern democrats... ?

They could have shoved a lot of shit through during the first two years, but they were more concerned with "bi-partisanship" politics than the success of their party.

The Democrats told their extremists to chill and failed miserably at both their bi-partisanship mission and their opportunity to crank out legislation.

Uh huh....yeah, sure.....
kenosha-1536x864.jpg

You are wrong. Inflation is the curse of the wealthy.

That's why The Fed and other Elites are willing to hurt everyone except those who don't need to borrow money to try and control it.

You are wrong on the infrastructure and tax bills too. They are going to help the middle class.

These are all opinions until history proves one of us correct.

We need fair taxes which means those of us who are doing well will have to pay a little more and those in the lower middle will get relief.

Did Biden do that?

Obviously not, but he did move the tax code in the correct direction for once by insuring that ALL large corporations which are making money are also paying taxes, no matter what shenanigans Legal and Accounting think they can get away with.

`
More taxes and more spending by Government; $700 Billion worth of new taxes on people and businesses means you have to raise prices to maintain the same level of profit.

So Joe's Faux Inflation Bill was Really a PRO INFLATION BILL.

Welcome to Econ 101, numbnuts.

You claimed there were more manufacturing jobs. Produce an article telling us about them. We all know that the xiden admin merely issues propaganda.

So, put up. Or shut up.

People have no money to travel so they don't go to the stores. Thus, they order pretty much everything from bezos et al. I actually go out into the world. I see very few people in the stores any longer. Add to that the fact that supplies are still waaaay down, and they can't find what they want anyway. The lockdowns were the greatest transfer of wealth EVER. bozo made out like a fucking bandit. So did the waltons. Our worthless fucking governor closed down small businesses, but allowed walmart and all of the other big box stores to remain open.

How about you show us how this legislation is going to help the middle class. Even the CBO says that claim is bullshit.

CBO Confirms to Graham: Dems’ “Inflation Reduction Act” Won’t Reduce Inflation​

“Proposal’s effect on inflation is negligible at best”​

They made out like bandits because of favorable Republican Corporate Policies over the past 20 years combined with the Bush II and Trump tax cuts.

That is what bought JB his shiny rocket.

First three links are to jobs coming BACK. Not new jobs. So far the only "new" jobs are the five hundred that Ford is adding. Of course they are ELIMINATING 8,000 from other plants, but who's counting.

Right.....

They made out like bandits because of favorable Republican Corporate Policies over the past 20 years combined with the Bush II and Trump tax cuts.

That is what bought JB his shiny rocket.

That's a fucking joke. The wealthiest made more money under obummer and xiden, than they ever did under a repub admin.

Oh yeah, here you go. A little dose of Somalia near you....

First three links are to jobs coming BACK. Not new jobs. So far the only "new" jobs are the five hundred that Ford is adding. Of course they are ELIMINATING 8,000 from other plants, but who's counting.

Right.....

Well, yes it took a while to bring back all those jobs that Trump lost, but now we have done that and added some more.

This should be good news for anyone that actually cares about the country, which leaves you out.

That's a fucking joke. The wealthiest made more money under obummer and xiden, than they ever did under a repub admin.

I provided links backing up my claim. I am sure you will now do so backing up this claim....right?

Oh yeah, here you go. A little dose of Somalia near you....

Dude... Other than covering a few million poor and working class Americans for health care, not much changed under Obama. He was weak and ineffective with regards to legislation, and the obstructionist Republicans had an easy time ensuring nothing else got out of committee.

It's not high on my bucket list....

Are you really trying to lay the blame for "Homelessness" on the feet of Joe Biden?

I thought you were older than that....

xiden? No, his progressive policies carried out across the nation in progressive run states? Absolutely.

More taxes and more spending by Government; $700 Billion worth of new taxes on people and businesses means you have to raise prices to maintain the same level of profit.

So Joe's Faux Inflation Bill was Really a PRO INFLATION BILL.

Welcome to Econ 101, numbnuts.
Wait for it...

Give it time....

History will prove you wrong.

Dude... Other than covering a few million poor and working class Americans for health care, not much changed under Obama. He was weak and ineffective with regards to legislation, and the obstructionist Republicans had an easy time ensuring nothing else got out of committee.

All of his policies made the rich richer. Under obummer the middle class witnessed their first LOSS of net wealth in over 40 years. All while the richest made money hand over fist.

Middle class decline looms over final years of Obama presidency​

By Howard Schneider
7 MIN READ

DALTON, Georgia (Reuters) - Barack Obama enters the final two years of his presidency with a blemish on his legacy that looks impossible to erase: the decline of the middle class he has promised to rescue.

Wait for it...

Give it time....

History will prove you wrong.

What a joke. History has proven YOU wrong over and over and over. Yet you keep listening to what they saw, and ignore what they do.

Forum List

Back