ATTENTION: President Joe Biden!!

Yeah, cause single party rule is sooooooo good for the average Joe.

The death toll from single party rule is around 125 million Joe.

How many more have to die before you are satiated?
Well, Joe has a good start since more people die from Fentanyl and other drugs brought in from Illegals than died from COVID. If you add the crimes committed by illegal aliens, they are responsible for about half of the criminal offenses in this country despite being a small percentage of the population.

Joe is killing us with illegals, killing us with Chinese Fentanyl, and starving people out.

What the fuck does that have to do with manufacturing jobs?

But yeah, we had lots of homeless during the Trump years also. It did not start in Jan of 2021
Joe says you don't need manufacturing jobs. Those belong to his friends in China.
Joe also says you don't need a strategic oil reserve. That belongs to a Chinese Energy Company his son (was given a bribe to work for) err got a job at.

What the fuck does that have to do with manufacturing jobs?

But yeah, we had lots of homeless during the Trump years also. It did not start in Jan of 2021

I can see how facts like that are too hard for you to understand.

None. Service Jobs only. The manufacturing jobs are being created over season.

The Chinese LOVE this stupid Bill. They are cashing in.

Taxes are net going DOWN for the richest. The middle class, OTOH, are being strangled by increased taxes. Increased fuel costs, and increased costs for EVERYTHING else thanks to inflation.

Inflation doesn't hurt the wealthy. It hurts the middle class.

How about you address that instead of the clear propaganda you are pushing.
You are wrong. Inflation is the curse of the wealthy.

That's why The Fed and other Elites are willing to hurt everyone except those who don't need to borrow money to try and control it.

You are wrong on the infrastructure and tax bills too. They are going to help the middle class.

These are all opinions until history proves one of us correct.

:popcorn:

We need fair taxes which means those of us who are doing well will have to pay a little more and those in the lower middle will get relief.

Did Biden do that?

Obviously not, but he did move the tax code in the correct direction for once by insuring that ALL large corporations which are making money are also paying taxes, no matter what shenanigans Legal and Accounting think they can get away with.

`

Last edited:
You are wrong. Inflation is the curse of the wealthy.

That's why The Fed and other Elites are willing to hurt everyone except those who need to borrow money to try and control it.

You are wrong on the infrastructure and tax bills too. They are going to help the middle class.

These are all opinions until history proves one of us correct.

:popcorn:

We need fair taxes which means those of us who are doing well will have to pay a little more and those in the lower middle will get relief.

Did Biden do that?

Obviously not, but he did move the tax code in the correct direction for once by insuring that ALL large corporations which are making money are also paying taxes, no matter what shenanigans Legal and Accounting think they can get away with.

`

The middle class is dying NOW, joe. The middle class is losing homes, cars, and real wealth while you make your false claims. The wealthy PROSPER during inflationary times because the middle class loses their homes, then scumbag corporations like Blackrock buy them up at reduced rates.

C'mon dude. This isn't rocket science. This is real life. And real people are being hurt by this admins policies.

The middle class is dying NOW, joe. The middle class is losing homes, cars, and real wealth while you make your false claims. The wealthy PROSPER during inflationary times because the middle class loses their homes, then scumbag corporations like Blackrock buy them up at reduced rates.

C'mon dude. This isn't rocket science. This is real life. And real people are being hurt by this admins policies.

Cool, thanks for letting me know that I am wealthy!

No, you have clearly stated you want a gutted repub party with NO POWER.

I am not stupid.

Clearly you aren't, so you ARE advocating one party rule.
Not permanently gutted... just for an election cycle or two.

I do NOT want 'one party rule' - that is China and Russia.

I said it before but you must have missed that line: I don't want to see the GOP destroyed... I want it fixed to better reflect the weird and wonderful folk I know and love as 21st Century Americans.

For an election cycle or two.

I do NOT want 'one party rule' - that is China and Russia.

I said it before but you must have missed that line: I don't want to see the GOP destroyed... I want it fixed to better reflect the weird and wonderful folk I know and love as 21st Century Americans.

Election cycle or two? Don't be stupid. I assume you have read a history book or two. Show one time in all of mans history when a one party government WILLINGLY gave up power.

Just one will do joe.

Good luck finding one.

That's bullshit and you know it.

No, it is FACTUAL. Every major city in california is inundated by the homeless. The smell of human shit is everywhere in San Francisco. EVERYWHERE.

You should get out more joe, you are allowing the entire country to pass you by.

Time to leave your echo chamber.

Election cycle or two? Don't be stupid. I assume you have read a history book or two. Show one time in all of mans history when a one party government WILLINGLY gave up power.

Just one will do joe.

Good luck finding one.
George fucking Washington.

The people would have Crowned him had he asked, but he knew that a peaceful transfer of power is the grease that makes a Democracy work.

George fucking Washington.

The people would have Crowned him had he asked, but he knew that a peaceful transfer of power is the grease that makes a Democracy work.

Yeah, that's why he is the FOUNDER of the country. But you dodged the question. Show me one PARTY that when gifted single PARTY rule, willingly gave it up.

George Washington was an exceptional MAN.

He was not a political party.

Try again.

No, it is FACTUAL. Every major city in california is inundated by the homeless. The smell of human shit is everywhere in San Francisco. EVERYWHERE.

You should get out more joe, you are allowing the entire country to pass you by.

Time to leave your echo chamber.
Every major city has had homelessness issues since at least the 1970's that wax and wain with the employment stats.

If you ask people in Seattle, at least some of their homelessness issues come from being a place where weed is legal.

Homelessness is a multi-faceted issue....

Now, Imagine if you will, how much homelessness could have been reduced with a little more money going in to Medicaid, Education and Infrastructure instead of being used to make it so Jeff Bezos could afford his own space craft...

Republican obstructionism and blunt tax cuts hold the most blame for homelessness.

Once again... Let history prove one of us wrong. I am NOT worried.

`

Last edited:
Yeah, that's why he is the FOUNDER of the country. But you dodged the question. Show me one PARTY that when gifted single PARTY rule, willingly gave it up.

George Washington was an exceptional MAN.

He was not a political party.

Try again.
How about Obama and the Modern democrats... ?

They could have shoved a lot of shit through during the first two years, but they were more concerned with "bi-partisanship" politics than the success of their party.

The Democrats told their extremists to chill and failed miserably at both their bi-partisanship mission and their opportunity to crank out legislation.

Forum List

Back