Attention mexicans/native americans

lieberalism

Apr 20, 2007
they are always crying about the white man taking their land. if we hadn't, then you all would still be living in huts with dirts floors and walking around with tree leaves as clothes. dont believe me? look at south america, they still do that shit. same as in africa. any coincidence that south africa is the only white population and is the only part of africa that isnt primitive? south america at least had a few spaniards to make some parts not suck.

mexicans want to cry about us stealing their land? we have canada and america, two very advanced nations. mexico is a garbage dump. you arent getting any white guilt out of me. i am glad we didnt let you make a waste out of the rest of north america.

they are always crying about the white man taking their land. if we hadn't, then you all would still be living in huts with dirts floors and walking around with tree leaves as clothes. dont believe me? look at south america, they still do that shit. same as in africa. any coincidence that south africa is the only white population and is the only part of africa that isnt primitive? south america at least had a few spaniards to make some parts not suck.

I did a thesis sort of on this topic in college. One person I interviewed asked the question, have you ever stopped to consider that before we got here native american's really didn't care about haveing 'stuff'? There really isn't much that's inherently better about advanced technology save for medicine.

mexicans want to cry about us stealing their land? we have canada and america, two very advanced nations. mexico is a garbage dump. you arent getting any white guilt out of me. i am glad we didnt let you make a waste out of the rest of north america.

good thing your name isn't conservativelogic

Wanker.

I have dinged you in the hope that it takes you into the red, which is probably your plan, your attention deficit disorder has been noted and taken care of:rofl:

There really isn't much that's inherently better about advanced technology save for medicine.

coming from someone who enjoyed a modern college and a computer with internet. go live in the woods and come back and say that. i wouldnt want to live like an indian for a day.

Forum List

Back