Attention Kids: Don't steal cars and you won't get shot

Too bad the car owner will probably get charged, though. He should have bought something with a stick shift.

"Kenosha police say a 13-year-old girl was shot Friday, July 16, while stealing a car from a gas station.

Officials say the girl got into the driver's seat of a car that was left running and unattended at the gas station near 50th and Sheridan Road around 5:30 p.m.

As she tried to drive away, the owner of the vehicle walked out of the gas station and opened fire, striking the girl.

She was flown via Flight for Life to Children's Wisconsin where she is listed in stable condition Friday night.

Police are recommending charges on the vehicle's owner to the district attorney."

Kenosha police: 13-year-old girl shot while stealing car, flown to Children's Wisconsin

13. The girl is....13

When I was 13 I was trying to figure out mascara

Was thinking the same thing only an asshole would shoot a kid

What about when teenagers kill people?

The girls, 13 and 15, assaulted Anwar with a Taser while carjacking him, which led to an accident in which he was fatally injured, police said.

Too bad the car owner will probably get charged, though. He should have bought something with a stick shift.

"Kenosha police say a 13-year-old girl was shot Friday, July 16, while stealing a car from a gas station.

Officials say the girl got into the driver's seat of a car that was left running and unattended at the gas station near 50th and Sheridan Road around 5:30 p.m.

As she tried to drive away, the owner of the vehicle walked out of the gas station and opened fire, striking the girl.

She was flown via Flight for Life to Children's Wisconsin where she is listed in stable condition Friday night.

Police are recommending charges on the vehicle's owner to the district attorney."

Kenosha police: 13-year-old girl shot while stealing car, flown to Children's Wisconsin

13. The girl is....13

The girls, 13 and 15, assaulted Anwar with a Taser while carjacking him, which led to an accident in which he was fatally injured, police said.

Yore afraid of kids?

13. The girl is....13

Yore afraid of kids?

Afraid of kids? No.....afraid of gang members who are 13 years or older, yes......they kill people.....

13. The girl is....13

Yore afraid of kids?

Afraid of kids? No.....afraid of gang members who are 13 years or older, yes......they kill people.....

It's not that scary my friend

13. The girl is....13

Yore afraid of kids?

It's not that scary my friend

Are you serious? Does it happen a lot? No.....can teenagers murder people? Yes.

Two teenagers killed an uber driver, they were 13 and 15 years old.

13. The girl is....13

Yore afraid of kids?

I'm a veteran elementary teacher--I love kids. And I'm very afraid of some kids. Not most, in fact, very few. But a few are quite scary indeed. Yes, even in elementary school. I have been physically attacked by some kids.

13. The girl is....13

He might not have known it was a kid.

Hopefully she dies. If youre stealing cars at 13, you have no chance in life. She would just be a burden on the rest of us, so fuck her.

13. The girl is....13

What makes you think he knew her age as she was driving away? He probably didnt even know it was a girl.

13. The girl is....13

These days it might have been very difficult to tell that she was a kid, honestly. I guess the situation will be: was this self-defense. Should he have shot to stop a crime in progress. I can't get that worked up about it though. I mean his car was jacked.

You couldn't tell she was young?

"young", surely. Young can be 18-20. We were all very concerned about an 11 yo 5th grader at school this past year because she dressed and looked like she was at least 15. This is not uncommon these days. So extrapolate.

I was only 15 when I got shot while stealing some dude's car.

My girlfriend's family went on a 2 week vacation to her uncle's home down in Florida. I was talking on the phone with her for hours on end. We missed each other a lot.

Two whole weeks!?! There's no way we couldn't be together for two freaking weeks! Two weeks seems like forever when you're that age and in love! Much more in love than any couple in the history of the world, of course.

I decided that I would take a bus the next day from Ohio to Florida to go see her because we were soooo in love.

However, that night I saw a car parked on the side of the road with the keys in the ignition switch. So, without really giving it a second thought, I decided to steal it and drive to Florida.

It didn't go as I was hoping it would.

And I got shot in the process.

Last edited:

13. The girl is....13

These days it might have been very difficult to tell that she was a kid, honestly. I guess the situation will be: was this self-defense. Should he have shot to stop a crime in progress. I can't get that worked up about it though. I mean his car was jacked.

You couldn't tell she was young?

"young", surely. Young can be 18-20. We were all very concerned about an 11 yo 5th grader at school this past year because she dressed and looked like she was at least 15. This is not uncommon these days. So extrapolate.

I was only 15 when I got shot while stealing some dude's car.

My girlfriend's family went on a 2 week vacation to her uncle's home down in Florida. I was talking on the phone with her for hours. we missed each other a lot.

Two whole weeks!?! There's no way we couldn't be together for two freaking weeks! Two weeks seems like forever when you're that age and in love!

I decided that I would take a bus the next day from Ohio to Florida to go see her because we were soooo in love.

However, that night I saw a car parked on the side of the road with the keys in the ignition switch. So, without really giving it a second thought, I decided to steal it.

It didn't go as I was hoping it would.

And got shot in the process.

Jesus when I was that age I was watching who shot JR

Shooting someone for stealing a car is stupid. You can only use deadly force to protect the life of yourself or others. Theft and damage are why people have insurance. Short of a rare classic, cars are replaceable items.

Forum List

Back