Attention Democrats: A must read...Get this, Walls do work!

The “minority party” shares the same primary duties….adhere to our constitution and enforce the laws of our nation.…this includes stopping wetbacks from fucking Americans over…you didn’t know that Gustavo?
Oh I see. So you actually did think they would just go along with your idiotic ideas. You really ARE that stupid!

What a fucking idiot you are. Are you new to this country? Don’t understand how politics works? Lmao.

No, no, please explain to me again how you figure that the minority party is supposed to just sign off on whatever stupid idea you guys come up with. That was hilarious last time you said it. Explain it again for me. LoL!

What a fucking moron!

First sentence was your theory not mine. Second sentence speaks to hundreds of miles of border, so not happening. Your 20-foot border wall is a waste.
I have locked gates in a small enough area, the German Shepherd (waned about on the fences) can alert or deal with or both, plus the usual locks and weapons. it a final defensive position. The southern border 1933 miles of it, is not. How about Canada? You going to put up a 20 ft fence, 4,000 miles long, there, also? Keep it real. The whole idea is real stupid.
It would be cheaper to put automatic 10 years and $20,000 Dollar for managers, chairmen and owners of business and individuals found hiring illegal aliens, whether they knew they were illegal or not. They would get real interested in being sure they were using legal labor, real quick. Won't happen, cause it's all a racket for the political tools to make money on.

….Trump got his wall funding by declaring a national emergency and robbing from defense funds…

And then didn’t get the job done. Whoops!

So you had all three branches of government AND the funding and you STILL couldn’t fix the issue. Got it. Thanks for clarifying that one, retard.

Illegals are RAPING and KILLING Americans. Democrats are protecting illegals and funneling millions of them into our country. It's pretty clear Democrats are the enemy of the people.

that was the previous shutdown. The shutdown over the border wall was the longest in history.
That dreamer shutdown ended in January 2018. The shutdown over border wall ended in January 2019.
The border wall shutdown was stupid. The funding for the border wall should have been approved by unanimous vote.

Forum List

Back