Attention Conservatives: You were duped and diminished by Democrats, not the alt right.

ptbw forever

Gold Member
May 9, 2015
Trump was 100% right to take the position that he did, but so called conservatives can't afford to even appear to side with Antifa. He praised Heyer only because Democrats would literally attempt to kill him if he didn't. Heyer was a HORRIBLE person that willing chose to side with an infamous terrorist organization just to satisfy her urge to appear morally superior as a white person consumed by crippling guilt.Make no mistake, Heyer would have spit on you on your death bed if you were killed by Antifa and she was there.

It is time for the mainstream right to stop taking the same reactionary, anti-intellectual view of pro-white advocacy and white nationalism as the contemporary left. It is time to acknowledge that anti-white racists OWN the Democratic Party and you have NOTHING to lose by acknowledging the many legitimate concerns of people like myself.

Last edited:
??? What? ptbw forever
Heyer was the type who would cry at her computer after reading the news.
That is not the type of person who would "spit" on anyone, literally or proverbially.

If I had to criticize the reaction, I'd compare her to activists fighting to defend REAL Black
interests and history AND RECEIVING NO FANFARE, NO SUPPORT AT ALL.
BECAUSE THEY ARE NONVIOLENT.

The people who respond to the news, including Heyer, only pay attention to VIOLENCE.

So the real unsung heroes fighting the real battles get no media attention at all!
That's my BIGGEST complaint against Rev. Jesse Jackson and others who
go where the cameras go. The real battles by peaceful LAWABIDING community
leaders are neglected, while Democrats and liberals blame everyone else for it.

• Banned
??? What? ptbw forever
That is not the type of person who would "spit" on anyone, literally or proverbially.

If I had to criticize the reaction, I'd compare her to activists fighting to defend REAL Black

The people who respond to the news, including Heyer, only pay attention to VIOLENCE.

So the real unsung heroes fighting the real battles get no media attention at all!
Any good person would never side with Antifa.

I cry all the time about how shitty this world has become compared to what I had envisioned as a child, but that doesn't mean I am going to join an organization that has the sole goal of destroying anything and everything good that is still left.

??? What? ptbw forever

real black interests? you wouldn't know what those were if you stood in the middle of south chicago. take your bumper sticker quotes and put em back on your car.

you play pretend a lot eh?

??? What? ptbw forever

I cry all the time about how shitty this world has become compared to what I had envisioned as a child, but that doesn't mean I am going to join an organization that has the sole goal of destroying anything and everything good that is still left.

Excuse me, ptbw forever but having mercy and compassion for someone, especially the sick and deranged who have lost their humanity, is NOT always "siding with them."

Or else you are condemning Gandhi, the Dalai Lama, Jesus, the saints and monks who prayed and wished well on those who persecuted them or others.

The Bible even calls for Christians to rise above the material world, and pray for those who persecute us.

I grieve and pray for the entire world, both the victims of terrorism and the criminally ill and violently possessed with anger who act so inhumane they come across as monsters or beasts.

I do not side with "antifa" but reach out to them who are so angry and aggrieved they think violence is the only way to protest. The best way I have seen to stop violence is inclusion and interaction, so peaceful people may have a healing influence!

Look up Rachel's challenge and see what a difference Kindness makes in approaching and diffusing violent bullying situations. People's lives have literally been turned around and saved.

www.rachelschallenge.org

Also the AVP Alternatives to Violence Project has turned homicidal criminals in prison into conflict resolution teachers working the rest of their lives to cure the cause of anger and violence that leads to murder and other crimes:
In Prisons

Taking the hand of someone is not the same as taking their side. I can be on your side and totally opposed to your violence and hypocrisy, and still want to help you as a friend would.

More drunks or drug addicts are stopped from driving or killing themselves or others by FRIENDS who stood by their side and refused to let them self-sabotage.

Abandoning people to their own devices only goes so far, and becomes deadly if these people are not supervised. A good friend would never let someone run around doing insane things if they knew and could stop it.

I weep for people who don't have such friends who will fight to keep them from hurting themselves or others. We need to intervene, not banish and avoid the problem, as if that is going to solve it.

??? What? ptbw forever

Another Fake "Innocent Victim"

I infer that you believe people who are sensitive don't have to make sense. Like her killer (who could have been killed instead trying to make the mob move aside), she was a sicko who was attracted to violence.

??? What? ptbw forever

I infer that you believe people who are sensitive don't have to make sense. Like her killer (who could have been killed instead trying to make the mob move aside), she was a sicko who was attracted to violence.

Dear The Sage of Main Street
No, the insanity refers to the criminally ill people who are violent and misdirect that - not to the sensitive people who care about following laws.

The people like Heyer who have compassion for others are not abusing anger or force, but are trying to respond with reason.

What part sounded like I was saying the compassionate sympathizers weren't making or following any sense?

??? What? ptbw forever

Excuse me, ptbw forever but having mercy and compassion for someone, especially the sick and deranged who have lost their humanity, is NOT always "siding with them."

Or else you are condemning Gandhi, the Dalai Lama, Jesus, the saints and monks who prayed and wished well on those who persecuted them or others.

The Bible even calls for Christians to rise above the material world, and pray for those who persecute us.

I grieve and pray for the entire world, both the victims of terrorism and the criminally ill and violently possessed with anger who act so inhumane they come across as monsters or beasts.

I do not side with "antifa" but reach out to them who are so angry and aggrieved they think violence is the only way to protest. The best way I have seen to stop violence is inclusion and interaction, so peaceful people may have a healing influence!

Look up Rachel's challenge and see what a difference Kindness makes in approaching and diffusing violent bullying situations. People's lives have literally been turned around and saved.

www.rachelschallenge.org

Also the AVP Alternatives to Violence Project has turned homicidal criminals in prison into conflict resolution teachers working the rest of their lives to cure the cause of anger and violence that leads to murder and other crimes:
In Prisons

Taking the hand of someone is not the same as taking their side. I can be on your side and totally opposed to your violence and hypocrisy, and still want to help you as a friend would.

More drunks or drug addicts are stopped from driving or killing themselves or others by FRIENDS who stood by their side and refused to let them self-sabotage.

Abandoning people to their own devices only goes so far, and becomes deadly if these people are not supervised. A good friend would never let someone run around doing insane things if they knew and could stop it.

I weep for people who don't have such friends who will fight to keep them from hurting themselves or others. We need to intervene, not banish and avoid the problem, as if that is going to solve it.
Sweep, don't weep. Unless you missed something in what needs to be completely swept away.

??? What? ptbw forever

Dear The Sage of Main Street
No, the insanity refers to the criminally ill people who are violent and misdirect that - not to the sensitive people who care about following laws.

The people like Heyer who have compassion for others are not abusing anger or force, but are trying to respond with reason.

What part sounded like I was saying the compassionate sympathizers weren't making or following any sense?
You have non-anger issues. We don't need hollow weaklings preaching to us.

Forum List

Back