Attention Conservatives, YOU are still very much a part of the "party of stupid"

ptbw forever

Gold Member
May 9, 2015
Your refusal to call out anti-white racism without pressure, and your adherence to the bullshit philosophy that ultimately only the likes of the KKK are "racist" is killing your brand.

All the left has to do is say is that the KKK is conservative and you idiots stumble all over yourselves before frantically try to bring up a long since outdated past in a pathetic attempt to defend yourselves from an attack that you left yourselves wide open to. Your refusal to understand that this is no longer a 90+% white country where the only racists that matter are white has neutered even the most unapologetically right wing Conservatives in ways that I don't think you comprehend.

The contemporary left fears me more than all of you on here combined because I actually score more points for the right than you do on a daily basis; and that is despite the fact that I am more left wing than even some of the Democrats on here. I actually know how to beat the contemporary left at every game they play because I know why they think the way they do.
To give you an example of how much I understand the modern contemporary left, I can honestly say that I literally knew there would be a transgender lobby in the name of "diversity" before their was even a full fledged gay lobby, at the age of 9, an age that I doubt many of you even understood anything to do with politics.

They frantically try to destroy me on here and elsewhere by labeling me as a klan member or a Neo-Nazi when I have never used racial slurs in my life and have never so much as admired the swastika, all because I am actually successfully hurting them where they thought they were impervious. If I was Trump's chief strategist the contemporary left would be on its death bed already.

It is time to either get wise to the actual fight happening under your noses, or it is time to retire your mantle as "conservatives" once and for all so the actual opposition can finally put down this beast unabated. Your choice.

Your refusal to call out anti-white racism without pressure, and your adherence to the bullshit philosophy that ultimately only the likes of the KKK are "racist" is killing your brand.

All the left has to do is say is that the KKK is conservative and you idiots stumble all over yourselves before frantically try to bring up a long since outdated past in a pathetic attempt to defend yourselves from an attack that you left yourselves wide open to. Your refusal to understand that this is no longer a 90+% white country where the only racists that matter are white has neutered even the most unapologetically right wing Conservatives in ways that I don't think you comprehend.

The contemporary left fears me more than all of you on here combined because I actually score more points for the right than you do on a daily basis; and that is despite the fact that I am more left wing than even some of the Democrats on here. I actually know how to beat the contemporary left at every game they play because I know why they think the way they do.
To give you an example of how much I understand the modern contemporary left, I can honestly say that I literally knew there would be a transgender lobby in the name of "diversity" before their was even a full fledged gay lobby, at the age of 9, an age that I doubt many of you even understood anything to do with politics.

They frantically try to destroy me on here and elsewhere by labeling me as a klan member or a Neo-Nazi when I have never used racial slurs in my life and have never so much as admired the swastika, all because I am actually successfully hurting them where they thought they were impervious. If I was Trump's chief strategist the contemporary left would be on its death bed already.

It is time to either get wise to the actual fight happening under your noses, or it is time to retire your mantle as "conservatives" once and for all so the actual opposition can finally put down this beast unabated. Your choice.
What the dems don't seem to have picked up on is that the whole "racist" game plan isn't working on most people. When you devolve into a party that has absolutely nothing else to say and pretty much call everyone racists people just ignore you. I'm surprised at how many black folks are even laughing about it. The dems have become a one word party, racism, racism, racism, racism..............

What is more stupid than claiming statues from our history are a threat and must be removed? White Supremacists are a small isolated group with no support from the top. By contrast, this contrived 'crisis' with statues is fully supported at the highest levels of the Democratic Party and by 99% of the Media.

What is worse is that this Taliban-like behavior by the Left inevitably opens the door to full scale demolishing of ANYTHING they deem offensive. America won't stand for that.

I agree with the OP because 97% of the people waving Nazi flags are actually Progressives

Last edited:
  • Banned

What the dems don't seem to have picked up on is that the whole "racist" game plan isn't working on most people. When you devolve into a party that has absolutely nothing else to say and pretty much call everyone racists people just ignore you. I'm surprised at how many black folks are even laughing about it. The dems have become a one word party, racism, racism, racism, racism..............
If it wasn't working you wouldn't even have Antifa out there because they would be too scared and too pinned down by the law.

Many of those black folks also laugh about it and then disassociate the party at large from it when it comes to elections. You are fooling yourself. Many of those black folks actually go to churches like the one Wright gave those sermons in as well.

Why do you think Democrats win the most populous states with rhetoric like that? Why do you think Republicans barely can win some southern states after the long history of anti-Southern bigotry from Democrats? They are winning because you won't even fight.

If it wasn't working you wouldn't even have Antifa out there because they would be too scared and too pinned down by the law.

Many of those black folks also laugh about it and then disassociate the party at large from it when it comes to elections. You are fooling yourself. Many of those black folks actually go to churches like the one Wright gave those sermons in as well.

Why do you think Democrats win the most populous states with rhetoric like that? Why do you think Republicans barely can win some southern states after the long history of anti-Southern bigotry from Democrats? They are winning because you won't even fight.
Well how did the last election workout? The yuppy larva can run around and burn stuff all they want, they're just driving more people to the right.

Well how did the last election workout? The yuppy larva can run around and burn stuff all they want, they're just driving more people to the right.
Arizona, Florida and Georgia were extremely close.

That never should have happened, but you bozos insisted that demographics don't matter, and now you are just 3 election cycles away from losing Texas.

The best that you can do is either peel off some rebellious black youth that vote Republican despite believing every thing the Democrats say(and then they will switch to Democrat later), or awakening more white people to the anti-white game just by not being an overtly anti-white party.

Even with Antifa destroying the country, you still can't even get close to putting the Democrats away.

You are pathetic.

2018 is going to be a rude wake up for Democrats when the House and Senate stay GOP, and Democrats stay the minority party...

What is more stupid than claiming statues from our history are a threat and must be removed? White Supremacists are a small isolated group with no support from the top. By contrast, this contrived 'crisis' with statues is fully supported at the highest levels of the Democratic Party and by 99% of the Media.

What is worse is that this Taliban-like behavior by the Left inevitably opens the door to full scale demolishing of ANYTHING they deem offensive. America won't stand for that.
No one is talking about white supremacists, moron.

I am talking about unabashedly standing up for the rights of white people whenever they are attacked by anyone. This is the new civil rights era and you are aren't even attempting to play catch up.

2018 is going to be a rude wake up for Democrats when the House and Senate stay GOP, and Democrats stay the minority party...
They should lose everything. Republicans should be flipping numerous seats in the media and academia, not just the federal government.

Republicans shouldn't barely keep the Senate and the House when it is clearly an advantageous year for them.

Column:
While we're toppling offensive symbols, what about the Democratic Party?

Because if he and others of the Cultural Revolution were being intellectually honest, they'd demand that along with racist statues, something else would be toppled.

And this, too, represents much of America's racist history:

The Democratic Party.

The Democratic Party historically is the party of slavery. The Democratic Party is the party of Jim Crow laws. The Democratic Party fought civil rights for a century.

And so by rights — or at least by the standards established by the Cultural Revolutionaries of today's American left — we should ban the Democratic Party.

Not only get rid of it in the present, but strike its very name from the history books, and topple all Democratic statues of leaders who benefited, prospered and became wealthy by cleaving to the party. And shame Democrats until they confess the truth of it.

The Democratic Party's military arm in the South was the KKK. The Democratic Party opposed the 14th and 15th Amendments to the Constitution, making the former slaves citizens of the United States and giving them the vote.

If the new Cultural Revolution was serious, wouldn't it also demand that the Democratic Party be put in a museum somewhere, away from decent people, along with those Confederate statues?

We could put Democrats in exhibits, behind glass, watching white political bosses chomp cigars and pass out goodies for votes, as minorities were relegated, as they are today, to failing schools and lost educational opportunity and neighborhoods that have become killing fields for the young and old.

And in great museums, the Democrats could be studied, safely, without endangering the sensibilities of the children.

We might even peer down on an animatronic Democratic Sen. Robert Byrd, once a leader of the KKK. And with him, prominent animatronic Democrats who, just a few short years ago, said wonderful, moving things about Byrd after his funeral.

That's how it is with history. You can't say the Democratic Party wasn't the slavery party. It's historical fact.

Just as it is also historical fact that the Republican Party was the party of abolitionists.

I mentioned this to a Democrat who was all for the removal of Confederate statues in the South, and I told him I wasn't all that opposed, either.

He thought I was being sarcastic. But when I reminded him that his party was the slavery party, the KKK party, the anti-civil rights party from the 1860s to the 1960s, and should be put into a museum, he made a sour face.

"You're really taking this satire too far," he said. "The Democratic Party isn't a statue. It's an institution."

20840925_482265298808933_3263214702207898387_n.jpg

For being stupid who has control?

The demoquacks can't buy an election.

Think hard, your tactics are not working
My tactics got Trump through the primary.

You would have president Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton if it weren't for the alt-right.

Column:

Because if he and others of the Cultural Revolution were being intellectually honest, they'd demand that along with racist statues, something else would be toppled.

And this, too, represents much of America's racist history:

The Democratic Party.

The Democratic Party historically is the party of slavery. The Democratic Party is the party of Jim Crow laws. The Democratic Party fought civil rights for a century.

And so by rights — or at least by the standards established by the Cultural Revolutionaries of today's American left — we should ban the Democratic Party.

Not only get rid of it in the present, but strike its very name from the history books, and topple all Democratic statues of leaders who benefited, prospered and became wealthy by cleaving to the party. And shame Democrats until they confess the truth of it.

The Democratic Party's military arm in the South was the KKK. The Democratic Party opposed the 14th and 15th Amendments to the Constitution, making the former slaves citizens of the United States and giving them the vote.

If the new Cultural Revolution was serious, wouldn't it also demand that the Democratic Party be put in a museum somewhere, away from decent people, along with those Confederate statues?

We could put Democrats in exhibits, behind glass, watching white political bosses chomp cigars and pass out goodies for votes, as minorities were relegated, as they are today, to failing schools and lost educational opportunity and neighborhoods that have become killing fields for the young and old.

And in great museums, the Democrats could be studied, safely, without endangering the sensibilities of the children.

We might even peer down on an animatronic Democratic Sen. Robert Byrd, once a leader of the KKK. And with him, prominent animatronic Democrats who, just a few short years ago, said wonderful, moving things about Byrd after his funeral.

That's how it is with history. You can't say the Democratic Party wasn't the slavery party. It's historical fact.

Just as it is also historical fact that the Republican Party was the party of abolitionists.

I mentioned this to a Democrat who was all for the removal of Confederate statues in the South, and I told him I wasn't all that opposed, either.

He thought I was being sarcastic. But when I reminded him that his party was the slavery party, the KKK party, the anti-civil rights party from the 1860s to the 1960s, and should be put into a museum, he made a sour face.

"You're really taking this satire too far," he said. "The Democratic Party isn't a statue. It's an institution."

20840925_482265298808933_3263214702207898387_n.jpg
^THIS is exactly the kind of idiocy I was referring to that will destroy the Republican Party.

Democrats hate the KKK because they hate white people.

Black and brown racists serve a MUCH greater purpose for the Democrats now.

Say what you want about the Democrats but they are united in their stupidity. If the Republicans can't come together they will be the ones in for a rude wake up.

Part of their problem is that mainstream America is increasingly waking up to the fact that it is, in fact, the Democrats who always have been the party of racism, and who continue to this very day to be the true party of racism. Their attempts to tar their opposition with this brush are increasingly being rightfully seen as ridiculous and hypocritical.

Part of their problem is that mainstream America is increasingly waking up to the fact that it is, in fact, the Democrats who always have been the party of racism, and who continue to this very day to be the true party of racism. Their attempts to tar their opposition with this brush are increasingly being rightfully seen as ridiculous and hypocritical.
Not even remotely.

Why do you think the media ratings don't drop to zero?

At least read one of Ann Coulter's race related books like "Guilty" to understand some of what I am talking about here.

Forum List

Back