Attention Board Moderators....In case you haven't noticed Google has Algorithimized this place in their search engine

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I waited a week and used a number of different browsers to confirm this. I'm trying to take into account that google also tailor makes the searched per user but no. There is no doubt that it has been downgraded by quite a bit. The reorganized results place this about tenth in the search where it used to be second and sometimes first when you punched in US MESS...... So if you're paying them for visibility.......better give them a call and ask why.

Last edited:
I waited a week and used a number of different browsers to confirm this. I'm trithing to take into account that google also tailor makes the searched per user but no.
There is no doubt that it has been downgraded by quite a bit. The reorganized results place this about tenth in the search where it used to be second and sometimes first when you punched in US MESS...... So if you're paying them for visibility.......better give them a call and ask why.
I noticed that too.

1652798723781.png

I'm beginnin' to feel right at home

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

I waited a week and used a number of different browsers to confirm this. I'm trying to take into account that google also tailor makes the searched per user but no. There is no doubt that it has been downgraded by quite a bit. The reorganized results place this about tenth in the search where it used to be second and sometimes first when you punched in US MESS...... So if you're paying them for visibility.......better give them a call and ask why.

Did Potato Biden come up first in the US MESS inquiry?

Tells us why the maudes bury the election fraud threads.

Yep somebody came through here and didn't like what they were reading.

JO
Do you really think it's a person, actually reading our site, that made the decision to down grade us?

Is that what you are implying?

I thought it was all done by bots and algorithms???

Do you really think it's a person, actually reading our site, that made the decision to down grade us?

Is that what you are implying?

I thought it was all done by bots and algorithms???
Most likely a bot yes....
Too much work for one person or even a team of people...but check out what dudely says above. He's right

Forum List

Back