Attention African-American Voters...

Now you have billy barr overruling the DC Civil Rights Division on charging the officer who killed Eric Garner.

Probably won't come up during the election next year with this racist conservative administration.
The fat fuck deserved what he got... lol

He'd been warned repeatedly.

Still don't murder a guy for selling loose cigs.

Maybe you should look up the legal definition of murder. Don't use words you don't understand.

So I guess when the big fat law breaker said he's not going to comply with police orders, the police are just supposed to say "Okay, maybe next time?"

I'm going with the determination of the NYC Coroner who ruled his dead a homicide.

What are you basing your opinion on?
The facts dispute the Coroners determination. This will go before a medical review board and the determination changed. Count on it.

Now you have billy barr overruling the DC Civil Rights Division on charging the officer who killed Eric Garner.

Probably won't come up during the election next year with this racist conservative administration.
Attention African-American Voters...

Once again a white liberal saves another race...what's with that title though otto?, sounds like you weren't sure how to approach a black audience...try being honest.

According to the video, Garner wasn't in any hold when he said he couldn't breathe. He was breathing when he was put into the ambulance. In seeing the video the events are a little more clear. The arresting officer was diminutive next to Garner. Clearly Garner thought this little guy wasn't going to tell him what to do. Nevertheless the cop put Garner in a choke hold for 15 seconds. The hold had long ended. Garner was in cuffs when he said he couldn't breathe. The officers rolled him to his side and he was breathing. He was put into the ambulance breathing. Then he had a heart attack.

Absolutely the officer was not at fault.
You beat me to it..

After reading the case, the officer acted lawfully and within reason. The arrestees history makes everything that happened justified.

The Officer has no culpability. HE ACTED WITHIN DEPARTMENTAL POLICY AND ETHICAL GUIDELINES.

Last edited:

Yeah, everybody's a racist
Nope...but far too many Trump supporters are
What does racist mean anymore? It seems like a word lazy people who don't want to think say. Kind of like when bigots use the word N****r. I guess using one reverts to using the other invariably-know what I mean? And you may include Omar and her group in the racist category then.

Whose Eric Garner?

When you break the law, there's a chance you will be injured or killed during the apprehension process. Garner should have thought of that before he broke the law.

When you break the law, there's a chance you will be injured or killed during the apprehension process. Garner should have thought of that before he broke the law.

He was arrested on more than one occasion, so he was quite familiar with police and police procedure.

Yeah, everybody's a racist
Nope...but far too many Trump supporters are
What does racist mean anymore? It seems like a word lazy people who don't want to think say. Kind of like when bigots use the word N****r. I guess using one reverts to using the other invariably-know what I mean? And you may include Omar and her group in the racist category then.

The new definition of racism is disagreeing with any Democrat of color.

The cop say he didn't believe him when he said he couldn't breath

According to the training I once got for doing the Heimlich Maneuver, if the person can speak, then he can breath. Just saying.....
:rolleyes:

When somebody you are crushing or choking says "I can't breathe", they obviously mean that they cannot breathe freely.

Actually it's quite possible he couldn't breathe, but it was not because of the maneuver by the police officer, it was because of his health problems.

However police run across many people making the same claims. They are simply trying to stop police from subduing them by creating a false condition that may make them stop.

And the cop with his arm around his neck was going exactly what?

Bringing an uncooperative suspect to the ground so they could subdue him and place him in handcuffs.

Let me see...African Americans have jobs and a savings account and they are paying their bills and taking vacations and buying homes and new cars....so why would they vote all of that away because someone used the racist card against Trump?...they are black they are not stupid like Lilly white liberal snowflakes....

How many "African-Americans" are in America right now? I know there's 100k up in Minnesota. There's 1 family in my neighborhood.

:link::link::link::link::link:

BTW you can't say "I can't breath" 11 times if you really can't breath. If you're talking you're breathing. That's a scientific fact.

Obviously he stopped breathing and was unable to say it at some point. Could they have done CPR?

It didn't happen while the cops were subduing him. He was talking the whole time. Haven't you seen the video?

Yeah, he stated 11 times that he couldn't breathe and the cops killed him.....over loose cigs.

No, over not cooperating with police orders. What do you suppose police are supposed to do when a suspect refuses commands?

Forum List

Back