Attention African-American Voters...

Now you have billy barr overruling the DC Civil Rights Division on charging the officer who killed Eric Garner.

Probably won't come up during the election next year with this racist conservative administration.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Now you have billy barr overruling the DC Civil Rights Division on charging the officer who killed Eric Garner.

Probably won't come up during the election next year with this racist conservative administration.
The fat fuck deserved what he got... lol

He'd been warned repeatedly.

Still don't murder a guy for selling loose cigs.

Maybe you should look up the legal definition of murder. Don't use words you don't understand.

So I guess when the big fat law breaker said he's not going to comply with police orders, the police are just supposed to say "Okay, maybe next time?"

I'm going with the determination of the NYC Coroner who ruled his dead a homicide.

What are you basing your opinion on?
Murder is only one form of homicide

Homicide does not always means murder or even illegal

A Democrat plays the race card...again.

From the article.

Staten Island grand jury declined to indict Officer Daniel Pantaleo, who was captured on a video wrapping his arm around Mr. Garner’s neck. The federal civil rights investigation dragged on for five years amid internal disputes in the Justice Department, under both President Barack Obama and President Trump.

In the end, Mr. Barr made the call not to seek a civil rights indictment against Officer Pantaleo, just before a deadline for filing some charges expired.

His intervention settled the disagreement between prosecutors in the civil rights division, which has pushed for an indictment, and Brooklyn prosecutors, who never believed the department could win such a case.
It also appears the good Mayor of New York has not taken any action either.
Pressed to fire officer in Eric Garner death, de Blasio demurs

Let me see...African Americans have jobs and a savings account and they are paying their bills and taking vacations and buying homes and new cars....so why would they vote all of that away because someone used the racist card against Trump?...they are black they are not stupid like Lilly white liberal snowflakes....

How many "African-Americans" are in America right now? I know there's 100k up in Minnesota. There's 1 family in my neighborhood.

:link::link::link::link::link:

BTW you can't say "I can't breath" 11 times if you really can't breath. If you're talking you're breathing. That's a scientific fact.

Obviously he stopped breathing and was unable to say it at some point. Could they have done CPR?

Racist, racist, racist, racist. STFU.

Let me see...African Americans have jobs and a savings account and they are paying their bills and taking vacations and buying homes and new cars....so why would they vote all of that away because someone used the racist card against Trump?...they are black they are not stupid like Lilly white liberal snowflakes....

How many "African-Americans" are in America right now? I know there's 100k up in Minnesota. There's 1 family in my neighborhood.

BTW you can't say "I can't breath" 11 times if you really can't breath. If you're talking you're breathing. That's a scientific fact.

Obviously he stopped breathing and was unable to say it at some point. Could they have done CPR?

It didn't happen while the cops were subduing him. He was talking the whole time. Haven't you seen the video?

The cop say he didn't believe him when he said he couldn't breath

According to the training I once got for doing the Heimlich Maneuver, if the person can speak, then he can breath. Just saying.....
:rolleyes:

When somebody you are crushing or choking says "I can't breathe", they obviously mean that they cannot breathe freely.

Actually it's quite possible he couldn't breathe, but it was not because of the maneuver by the police officer, it was because of his health problems.

However police run across many people making the same claims. They are simply trying to stop police from subduing them by creating a false condition that may make them stop.

It didn't happen while the cops were subduing him. He was talking the whole time. Haven't you seen the video?

Yeah, he stated 11 times that he couldn't breathe and the cops killed him.....over loose cigs.

According to the training I once got for doing the Heimlich Maneuver, if the person can speak, then he can breath. Just saying.....
:rolleyes:

When somebody you are crushing or choking says "I can't breathe", they obviously mean that they cannot breathe freely.

Actually it's quite possible he couldn't breathe, but it was not because of the maneuver by the police officer, it was because of his health problems.

However police run across many people making the same claims. They are simply trying to stop police from subduing them by creating a false condition that may make them stop.

And the cop with his arm around his neck was going exactly what?

Yeah, he stated 11 times that he couldn't breathe and the cops killed him.....over loose cigs.

Once again, if you can't breath you can't talk. But you commies never let science get in the way of good propaganda, do you?

Do you expect life and crime to be risk free?.....do not put yourself in the position where the police needs to step in and think all will go well....don't break the law....even a little.....and if you do don't resist arrest.....

To be fair, speaking only involves exhaling some of the air you already have in your lung.
BREATHING involves not being able to take a partial or full breath back in because of weight compressing your chest.

The guy said he couldn't breathe 11 times. That's a lot of air.
The coroner found hemorrhaging in his throat from being choked.
Choke holds are illegal.
The coroner's finders were that the choke contributed to other health issues that brought eventual death.

LESSON OF THE STORY: If you don't make a stink with police as they question you or even arrest you, they won't need to try to wrestle you to the ground by force.
When it takes 5 cops on top of you to get you down with one choking you, you are putting up an awful lot of resistance.

The courts have ruled that he wasn't murdered.

Murder?
This is what you call a sudden "in custody" death. The arrestee was obese and violent. Obese people, once handcuffed, can not get full breaths in each respiration due to the change in their upper body when their hands are pulled back behind them. This individuals uncooperative behavior did not allow the officer to double cuff the suspect and he slowly suffocated due to insufficient respiratory function.

This appears to be a text book case of asphyxiation due to heavy exertion and reduced respiratory flow.

While the officer is not culpable there are extenuating circumstances brought on by the suspect that will mitigate the final outcome for the officer. This all depends on his training, following established protocols and disciplinary records, if any.

These people can be violent, yelling, and thrashing one minuet and 30 seconds later in cardiac arrest due to the hypoxia (acidosis) slowly building.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back