Attention African-American Voters...

Now you have billy barr overruling the DC Civil Rights Division on charging the officer who killed Eric Garner.

Probably won't come up during the election next year with this racist conservative administration.
The fat fuck deserved what he got... lol

He'd been warned repeatedly.

Still don't murder a guy for selling loose cigs.

Maybe you should look up the legal definition of murder. Don't use words you don't understand.

So I guess when the big fat law breaker said he's not going to comply with police orders, the police are just supposed to say "Okay, maybe next time?"

I'm going with the determination of the NYC Coroner who ruled his dead a homicide.

What are you basing your opinion on?

The rate any death caused by another person a homicide. A homicide is not the same as murder.

What opinion do you speak of here?

The fat fuck deserved what he got... lol

Maybe you should look up the legal definition of murder. Don't use words you don't understand.

So I guess when the big fat law breaker said he's not going to comply with police orders, the police are just supposed to say "Okay, maybe next time?"

I'm going with the determination of the NYC Coroner who ruled his dead a homicide.

The rate any death caused by another person a homicide. A homicide is not the same as murder.

Criminal homicide by the officer.

And it still an act of killing another person, it just a legal differences with the term murder.

And it still an act of killing another person, it just a legal differences with the term murder.

Yep, exactly. It's a homicide by the officer, not a murder by the officer. Therefore no crime committed.

Yep, exactly. It's a homicide by the officer, not a murder by the officer. Therefore no crime committed.

Criminal homicide is a crime.

Great. Name the crime.

Great. Name the crime.

Murder.

Here is an open article showing that as usual OTTO is wasting time and being silly over legal definitions, from CNN

Prosecutors say they could not prove NYPD officer acted willfully in Eric Garner's death

Excerpt:
The city medical examiner's office ruled the death a homicide in the days after his death, and the medical examiner testified that Pantaleo's alleged chokehold caused an asthma attack and was "part of the lethal cascade of events."

Still, US Attorney Richard P. Donoghue said there was insufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Pantaleo acted "willfully" in violation of the federal criminal civil rights act.

"There is nothing in the video to suggest that Officer Pantaleo intended or attempted to place Mr. Garner in a chokehold," Donoghue said.

Murder and Homicide are different in definition, as shown here, both from Merriam-Webster.

Murder: : the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought

Homicide: a person who kills another

There is a difference, otto….

Meanwhile people forget that Eric TOLD the police that he would RESIST arrest, and he did resist quite a bit, it is HIS fault for dying as he was very fat and had serious breathing problems. You can not justifiably defy the police when they tell you are under arrest for a violation and wanted to handcuff you.

It is clear too many people including OTTO suffer from "I can't think" syndrome.

Now you have billy barr overruling the DC Civil Rights Division on charging the officer who killed Eric Garner.

Probably won't come up during the election next year with this racist conservative administration.

No one killed him...except himself.......overweight, bad heart, then he resists arrest.....bad judgement killed him...not the cops.

Theyz gunna puts y'all in chains!

...so don't do what you are considering. Don't vote for Trump. Even though you are tempted.

(did you just admit that black folks are starting to lean toward Trump? I think you did. Why start this thread otherwise?)
:laughing0301:

Somebody's getting nervous.

Great. Name the crime.

Murder.

Even in Commie New York, it would be laughed out of the court room:

Murder is a form of homicide (unlawful killing) under New York State Law where the accused is charged with intentionally taking someone else life without legal justification. It is classified as a Felony and could result in a life sentence if convicted. A person may also be charged with Murder where they act in a manner considered to be deprived or inhumane, and death results from their conduct. Additionally, an individual may be charged with Murder if someone dies when they are committing another serious crime like robbery, burglary, arson, and several others. This is called Felony Murder.

New York Murder Laws | Homicide FAQs NYC Lawyer | Criminal Defense Attorney

:link::link::link::link::link:

BTW you can't say "I can't breath" 11 times if you really can't breath. If you're talking you're breathing. That's a scientific fact.

Last edited:

You didn't post a link, which means you don't have a reason to claim injustice, and you utterly fail to make a case against the AG Barr's decision.

Meanwhile I did something you didn't learn to do in Kindergarten, do research. Here is a an article from City-Journal

An Officer Doing His Job

Excerpts:

"On July 17, 2014, in what normally would have been a routine action, police arrested an illegal street vendor. He resisted arrest, and police wrestled him to the ground. Given his poor health—he was asthmatic, obese (395 pounds), and suffered from heart disease—that resistance proved a fatal error. The vendor suffered cardiac failure in the ambulance on the way to the hospital, where he died."

and,

"Context is everything here. The Garner case became a cause célèbre because Garner was black and Pantaleo was white, and the death fit a media narrative about interracial law-enforcement confrontations—which, after the shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, a few weeks later, became a national obsession. But the facts of the Garner case demonstrate that the incident bears little resemblance to such characterizations. An NYPD lieutenant directed Pantaleo and his partner to arrest Garner, so charges that the officer singled him out because of his race are nonsense. The arrest order was issued because this part of Staten Island—near the ferry docks—was the subject of repeated complaints about illegal street vendors diverting customers from shops and even selling drugs. The spot at which the Garner arrest took place had been the site of at least 98 arrests, 100 criminal court summonses, 646 calls to 911, and nine complaints to 311 in 2014 alone. Garner had had at least three previous encounters with police that year; he had been arrested twice and given a warning. At the time of the fatal incident, he was free on bail for offenses including selling untaxed cigarettes, driving without a license, marijuana possession, and impersonation."

and,

"Pantaleo was taken before a grand jury in September 2014, presumably to consider criminal-homicide charges. After months of testimony, the grand jury refused to indict. Pantaleo had a compelling defense. New York Penal Law Article 35.30 expressly states that a police officer justifiably uses physical force “when and to the extent he or she reasonably believes such to be necessary to effect the arrest.” Garner’s arrest was lawful because Pantaleo reasonably believed that force was needed—Garner was uncooperative. It was Garner’s preexisting conditions that made the confrontation lethal, not wrongful excessive force on Pantaleo’s part."

bolding mine
================================

The man was under arrest, Eric TOLD them he would resist it, he who had been arrested for the very same crime several other times in the same year 2014. He KNEW what was going on and knew he would be taken to the police station in a lawful manner. But he was a fat man with health problems, stupidly fights several police officers (A FELONY) causing them to take him down to the ground.

The police behaved in a lawful manner, that was agreed in the September 2014 Grand Jury case (No Indictment), and again today.

Last edited:

I thought you were basing your opinion on the coroner's determination. The coroner does not determine 'criminal' homicide. They determined it was homicide.
Legal Dictionary - Law.com
Homicides are not all crimes. 'Just' a legal definition matters when you are decrying the fact that he was not prosecuted under the law.

selling loose smokes
WHy was he on the street selling loosies ?

Progressive NAZI Democrat tax policy made it profitable to break the law .
The underground cigarette trade is so profitable ...they have to raid stores to stop em

Every hood in the city has at least 5 stores selling black market cigarettes for 8 bucks a pack
By black market I mean I would always look on the bottom to see which state it came from
instead of the NYS tax stamp ...you'd get a Virginia or somewhere else .

His civil rights weren't violated and this wasn't racially motivated

The cop say he didn't believe him when he said he couldn't breath
I personally dont believe the cop on that one but the guy did start resisting
the cop should never work again

Federal charges ?
racism ? NO

And the Police had been ordered there by the City, because the store owner had complained.

NYC was going to get their tax money.

According to the video, Garner wasn't in any hold when he said he couldn't breathe. He was breathing when he was put into the ambulance. In seeing the video the events are a little more clear. The arresting officer was diminutive next to Garner. Clearly Garner thought this little guy wasn't going to tell him what to do. Nevertheless the cop put Garner in a choke hold for 15 seconds. The hold had long ended. Garner was in cuffs when he said he couldn't breathe. The officers rolled him to his side and he was breathing. He was put into the ambulance breathing. Then he had a heart attack.

Absolutely the officer was not at fault.

320 pound black thug ordered to be arrested by a female black sgt. Of the NYPD and NO CHARGES against her....wonder why?

LINK?
Eric Garner’s Death Will Not Lead to Federal Charges for N.Y.P.D. Officer

So, why do you think African Americans should pay particular attention to Barr bringing no charges against Pantaleo?

The state grand jury declined to bring charges against Officer Pantaleo in December 2014, after he testified in his own defense that he did not put Mr. Garner into a chokehold [...]

The Justice Department said Tuesday that it had weighed four elements in deciding whether to charge Officer Pantaleo, including whether he used unreasonable force, whether he willfully violated the law, whether he acted in his official capacity as a law enforcement professional and whether the other person was injured.

Mr. Donoghue said prosecutors did not believe they could prove he had intentionally used unreasonable force. Even if they could prove the officer had used force that was “objectively unreasonable,” the government would still have to show the officer did so “willfully,” a very high level of intent.​

After all, the Obama administration had years to bring charges, but did not.

Democrats had decades to change the law so that murderous officers could be taken to account more easily, to lower the threshold, but they did not. Claims of fear and claims of having applied a banned and deadly method accidentally suffice to evade justice to this very day.

Rather, they, together with the Goobers, sat tight amid a legal system that all but guaranteed that the lynch mob in blue almost always got away Scot free while routinely putting down Blacks.

Ultimately I agree, African Americans should pay attention - realizing that Barr isn't the problem. A to-the-core racist police force and justice system is, along with the little bystanders, Good Germans all, who are cheering it on.

New Topics

Forum List

Back