Attention African-American Voters...

otto105

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2017
Now you have billy barr overruling the DC Civil Rights Division on charging the officer who killed Eric Garner.

Probably won't come up during the election next year with this racist conservative administration.

Now you have billy barr overruling the DC Civil Rights Division on charging the officer who killed Eric Garner.

Probably won't come up during the election next year with this racist conservative administration.
Yeah, everybody's a racist

LINK?

selling loose smokes
WHy was he on the street selling loosies ?

Progressive NAZI Democrat tax policy made it profitable to break the law .
The underground cigarette trade is so profitable ...they have to raid stores to stop em

Every hood in the city has at least 5 stores selling black market cigarettes for 8 bucks a pack
By black market I mean I would always look on the bottom to see which state it came from
instead of the NYS tax stamp ...you'd get a Virginia or somewhere else .

His civil rights weren't violated and this wasn't racially motivated

The cop say he didn't believe him when he said he couldn't breath
I personally dont believe the cop on that one but the guy did start resisting
the cop should never work again

Federal charges ?
racism ? NO

The fat fuck deserved what he got... lol

Let me see...African Americans have jobs and a savings account and they are paying their bills and taking vacations and buying homes and new cars....so why would they vote all of that away because someone used the racist card against Trump?...they are black they are not stupid like Lilly white liberal snowflakes....

That will be America the day after the 2020 Election.

He'd been warned repeatedly.

Still don't murder a guy for selling loose cigs.
He wrote a check that his fat ass could not cash.... Just like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown they got fucked up for being assholes. Good riddance

If only he hadn't resisted....
Besides,he was totally out of shape and no normal human would have died under those circumstances.

Maybe you should look up the legal definition of murder. Don't use words you don't understand.

So I guess when the big fat law breaker said he's not going to comply with police orders, the police are just supposed to say "Okay, maybe next time?"

selling loose smokes
WHy was he on the street selling loosies ?

Progressive NAZI Democrat tax policy made it profitable to break the law .
The underground cigarette trade is so profitable ...they have to raid stores to stop em

Every hood in the city has at least 5 stores selling black market cigarettes for 8 bucks a pack
By black market I mean I would always look on the bottom to see which state it came from
instead of the NYS tax stamp ...you'd get a Virginia or somewhere else .

His civil rights weren't violated and this wasn't racially motivated

The cop say he didn't believe him when he said he couldn't breath
I personally dont believe the cop on that one but the guy did start resisting
the cop should never work again

Federal charges ?
racism ? NO

Well, if you ever watched the show C.O.P.S. faithfully as I used to do, you'd see that police get that "I can't breathe" routine all the time. They are just trying to stop the police from arresting them and being hauled off to jail.

Maybe you should look up the legal definition of murder. Don't use words you don't understand.

So I guess when the big fat law breaker said he's not going to comply with police orders, the police are just supposed to say "Okay, maybe next time?"

I'm going with the determination of the NYC Coroner who ruled his dead a homicide.

What are you basing your opinion on?

New Topics

Forum List

Back