Attentio All Cons.....Attention All Cons....Hyde Amendment Bars Federal Funds For Abortions.

The following information is from FactCheck.Org.

Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

A portion of title 42 of the U.S. Code, "It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly acquire, receive or othewise transfer of any human organ of valuable consideration for human trasnsplantation if the transfer affects interstate commerce."

It is against U.S. Federal Law to engage in the Sale of fetal tissue. It does not happen. There is no selling of fetal tissue.

I know that Conservatives very much love to ignore facts that do not fit their narrative, but facts are in facts.

Your being lied to.

Text - S.142 - 113th Congress 2013-2014 Hyde Amendment Codification Act Congress.gov Library of Congress

I know.....I know you more than willing to accept being lied to but the simple ass, sad ass fucking truth of the matter is this.

It is, under Federal Law, the Hyde Amendment enacted in 1976, to use U.S. Taxpayer Dollars to fund Abortions.

No Abortions can be pefomed with U.S. Tax Dollars.

U.S. Taxpayer Dollars = No Abortions.

The sale of Fetal Tissue resulting an Abortion performed without Federally Funded, U.S. Taxpayer Dollars can be done with the express consent and with the knowledge of the Mother.
Such Fetal Tissue is used in research. Jonas Salk used Fetal Tissue in his research to develop the Salk Polio Vaccine, which Millions of Americans including myself received.

Your being lied to.

You know your being lied to.

You do not care your being lied to.

You prefer to be lied to.

So HOW are abortions performed in Planned Parenthood facilities that use electricity, water, salaries, etc. WITHOUT using Federal funds?
When you look at the attached 990 form submitted to the IRS by PP... tell me where the funds show segregation of money by it's source.
Notice "Other salaries, office expenses, occupancy,etc. does not show how my tax dollars are NOT used to pay for the abortion expenses.
PPIRS990form.png

How Planned Parenthood actually uses its federal funding - The Washington Post

Its only make believe !!! Lmfao

During the fiscal year that ended June 30, 2014, the most recent for which data is available, Planned Parenthood affiliates around the country received $528.4 million in government funds (a combination of state, federal and sometimes local government dollars), according to the organization's own annual report and information it's required to share with the IRS.

Those federal dollars were the single largest source of money coming into the organization and its local affiliates, by far. Another $305.3 million came from nongovernment sources, about $257.4 million reached the organization after private donors and foundations made contributions and bequests. The organization also raised another $54.7 million in fees charged for its services. So, government funding — with federal dollars comprising the biggest portion of this part of the organization's budget — are absolutely critical to Planned Parenthood's total operation.

Notice in the above 990 form:
Fund raising expenses: $5,521,588
Travel: $4,126,284....
My goodness why???

Text - S.142 - 113th Congress 2013-2014 Hyde Amendment Codification Act Congress.gov Library of Congress

I know.....I know you more than willing to accept being lied to but the simple ass, sad ass fucking truth of the matter is this.

It is, under Federal Law, the Hyde Amendment enacted in 1976, to use U.S. Taxpayer Dollars to fund Abortions.

The sale of Fetal Tissue resulting an Abortion performed without Federally Funded, U.S. Taxpayer Dollars can be done with the express consent and with the knowledge of the Mother.
Such Fetal Tissue is used in research. Jonas Salk used Fetal Tissue in his research to develop the Salk Polio Vaccine, which Millions of Americans including myself received.

Your being lied to.

And you prefer semantics to actual discussion. If PP gets Federal $$, even if that can't go directly to abortions, it still funds them, and thus allows them to provide the Federally funded service AND provide abortions using other funding. It's an accounting trick, nothing more.

How is it semantics to say that Federal Law makes the use of U.S. Tax Payer Funded Dollars from being used in Abortions. The Hyde Amendment strictly prohibits the use of U.S. Tax Payer Dollars from being used.

It's called the truth, being a Con you would rather be lied to than accept the truth.

The lie is that money somehow can be isolated magically to "not support abortions" when given to an organization that performs abortions.

Sooooo...the money we give to Israel funds their state funded abortions. No problem with giving money to them, eh?

Your being lied to.

Wow, the only person telling lies is you....

It also explicitly states that abortion procedures cannot be altered or controlled in such a way as to preserver tissue for sale.....

Time for you to get a new brain.
He can get one at planned parenthood, almost never been used

Your being lied to.

So the reason that PP is selling human organs is to fund abortions? If only we would give them even more taxpayer money, they wouldn't need to hack up their victims and sell their parts?

Planned Paenthood IS NOT SELLING HUMAN ORGANS.

Your being lie to.

Your being told lies.

Your being lied to.

The video used as proof of so called "Selling" of fetus tissue is heavily edited and does not represent the truth.

Planned Parenthood is banned, forbidden, barred, prevented from using U.S. Taxer Payer Dollars to perform Abortions.

Your being lied to.

Your being told lies.

Your being lied to.

Yeah, anyone who really thinks Planned Parenthood gets tax money and performs abortions but "doesn't use tax money for abortions" is clearly too pig-ignorant to be taken seriously about anything.

Come on now brav, I know you lefties would happily fill half that order despite being unable to fill the other half

I posted the Law, the Law strickly prohibits the use of Federally Funded, U.S. Taxpayer Dollars to fund Abortions.

Read the law and turn off Fox.

Yes, because if it's written into law, no one EVER ignores that and does as they please. :rolleyes-41:

Of course, what can you expect from someone gullible enough to believe accounting fictions are reality?

Your being lied to.

It's "you're" being lied to, not "your" being lied to.

It is also illegal to sell guns without a background check. So those guns in fast n furious never got sold right?

The op is an idiot and the only one being lied to is him. And the one lying to him is his own ignorance
You must be disgusted by the thousands of guns sold at gun shows or out of the back of trucks without background checks.

Your being lied to.

Oh No....Say It Ain't So...The Grammer Police.

YOUR BEING LIED TO ASSHAT.

WITH ALL THE ConJob/NeoNut/RePug/TeaHadist misspellings you ding me.

Get a fracking life.

Your being lied to.

Get a fracking life.

If it makes you feel any better, I was so overwhelmed by the stupidity of your posts' content that I didn't even notice that you also express yourself with all the articulation and clarity of a retarded middle-schooler.

Hope that helps.

Your being lied to.

Get a fracking life.

It's "grammar" not "grammer".

Your being lied to.

So the reason that PP is selling human organs is to fund abortions? If only we would give them even more taxpayer money, they wouldn't need to hack up their victims and sell their parts?

Planned Paenthood IS NOT SELLING HUMAN ORGANS.

Your being lie to.

Your being told lies.

Your being lied to.

The video used as proof of so called "Selling" of fetus tissue is heavily edited and does not represent the truth.

Planned Parenthood is banned, forbidden, barred, prevented from using U.S. Taxer Payer Dollars to perform Abortions.

Your being lied to.

Your being told lies.

Your being lied to.

Fetus parts are being transferred, money is changing hands. You can debate about it just being to "cover costs" but you cannot deny there is a transaction going on.

What fetal organs??

How much does it cost to get an abortion?

By Amy @ Planned Parenthood | April 8, 2011, 8:07 p.m.

Category:

Share This

how much does it cost for an abortion?

Nationwide, the cost at health centers ranges from about $350 to $950 for abortion in the first trimester. The cost is usually more for a second-trimester abortion. Costs vary depending on how long you’ve been pregnant and where you go. Hospitals generally cost more.

I prefer not, but only in rare cases. I guess there needs to be some penalty for not being on the BC and wearing a condom. People need to stop the spread of STD's and having unwanted pregnancies.

But since you have the red states closing PP and deep cuts to title X, I guess abortions should be paid for and travel expenses for the female and 1 person to comfort her.

Forum List

Back