Attentio All Cons.....Attention All Cons....Hyde Amendment Bars Federal Funds For Abortions.

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
Text - S.142 - 113th Congress 2013-2014 Hyde Amendment Codification Act Congress.gov Library of Congress

I know.....I know you more than willing to accept being lied to but the simple ass, sad ass fucking truth of the matter is this.

It is, under Federal Law, the Hyde Amendment enacted in 1976, to use U.S. Taxpayer Dollars to fund Abortions.

No Abortions can be pefomed with U.S. Tax Dollars.

U.S. Taxpayer Dollars = No Abortions.

The sale of Fetal Tissue resulting an Abortion performed without Federally Funded, U.S. Taxpayer Dollars can be done with the express consent and with the knowledge of the Mother.
Such Fetal Tissue is used in research. Jonas Salk used Fetal Tissue in his research to develop the Salk Polio Vaccine, which Millions of Americans including myself received.

Your being lied to.

You know your being lied to.

You do not care your being lied to.

You prefer to be lied to.

Text - S.142 - 113th Congress 2013-2014 Hyde Amendment Codification Act Congress.gov Library of Congress

I know.....I know you more than willing to accept being lied to but the simple ass, sad ass fucking truth of the matter is this.

It is, under Federal Law, the Hyde Amendment enacted in 1976, to use U.S. Taxpayer Dollars to fund Abortions.

The sale of Fetal Tissue resulting an Abortion performed without Federally Funded, U.S. Taxpayer Dollars can be done with the express consent and with the knowledge of the Mother.
Such Fetal Tissue is used in research. Jonas Salk used Fetal Tissue in his research to develop the Salk Polio Vaccine, which Millions of Americans including myself received.

Your being lied to.

And you prefer semantics to actual discussion. If PP gets Federal $$, even if that can't go directly to abortions, it still funds them, and thus allows them to provide the Federally funded service AND provide abortions using other funding. It's an accounting trick, nothing more.

Your being lied to.

And you prefer semantics to actual discussion. If PP gets Federal $$, even if that can't go directly to abortions, it still funds them, and thus allows them to provide the Federally funded service AND provide abortions using other funding. It's an accounting trick, nothing more.

How is it semantics to say that Federal Law makes the use of U.S. Tax Payer Funded Dollars from being used in Abortions. The Hyde Amendment strictly prohibits the use of U.S. Tax Payer Dollars from being used.

It's called the truth, being a Con you would rather be lied to than accept the truth.

Your being lied to.

How is it semantics to say that Federal Law makes the use of U.S. Tax Payer Funded Dollars from being used in Abortions. The Hyde Amendment strictly prohibits the use of U.S. Tax Payer Dollars from being used.

It's called the truth, being a Con you would rather be lied to than accept the truth.

The lie is that money somehow can be isolated magically to "not support abortions" when given to an organization that performs abortions.

Your being lied to.

So the reason that PP is selling human organs is to fund abortions? If only we would give them even more taxpayer money, they wouldn't need to hack up their victims and sell their parts?

It is also illegal to sell guns without a background check. So those guns in fast n furious never got sold right?

The op is an idiot and the only one being lied to is him. And the one lying to him is his own ignorance

Your being lied to.

Tell us the truth. Who manages your money for you? Your simplistic naivete about money is laughable.

Any accounting clerk can tell you that "partitioning" is a transparent legal fiction. Let's say you have a five-dollar bill in your pocket, and you're planning to use it to buy a sandwich. I hand you a second five-dollar bill, and tell you to be sure to buy food with it, not alcohol. You go to the store and use the five dollar bill I gave you to buy the intended sandwich, and then you take YOUR five dollar bill - which you no longer need to use for the sandwich - and buy a bottle of Boone's Farm.

A liberal would tell you that because the money was "partitioned" - two separate five-dollar bills, perhaps even carried in separate pockets - my money didn't go toward providing you with alcohol, because MY SPECIFIC FIVE DOLLAR BILL was used for a sandwich. But a conservative can see that obviously, the net effect of giving you that five dollar bill, whether it SPECIFICALLY was handed to the clerk in exchange for alcohol or not, is that you have purchased a sandwich and alcohol where you would otherwise have just had a sandwich.

See if you can extrapolate from this example. We'll wait.

Your being lied to.

So the reason that PP is selling human organs is to fund abortions? If only we would give them even more taxpayer money, they wouldn't need to hack up their victims and sell their parts?

Planned Paenthood IS NOT SELLING HUMAN ORGANS.

Your being lie to.

Your being told lies.

Your being lied to.

The video used as proof of so called "Selling" of fetus tissue is heavily edited and does not represent the truth.

Planned Parenthood is banned, forbidden, barred, prevented from using U.S. Taxer Payer Dollars to perform Abortions.

Your being lied to.

Your being told lies.

Your being lied to.

Your being lied to.

Your being lie to.

Your being told lies.

Your being lied to.

The video used as proof of so called "Selling" of fetus tissue is heavily edited and does not represent the truth.

Planned Parenthood is banned, forbidden, barred, prevented from using U.S. Taxer Payer Dollars to perform Abortions.

Your being lied to.

Your being told lies.

Your being lied to.
Well at the least you are calling them what they are HUMAN body parts,its a good start.

Your being lied to.

Your being lie to.

Your being told lies.

Your being lied to.

Your being lied to.

Your being told lies.

Your being lied to.

Maybe if you tell yourself that maybe 8 more times, you'll actually believe it!

Your being lied to.

Your being lie to.

Your being told lies.

Your being lied to.

Your being lied to.

Your being told lies.

Your being lied to.

Fetus parts are being transferred, money is changing hands. You can debate about it just being to "cover costs" but you cannot deny there is a transaction going on.

Your being lied to.

Your being lie to.

Your being told lies.

Your being lied to.

Your being lied to.

Your being told lies.

Your being lied to.

Fetus parts are being transferred, money is changing hands. You can debate about it just being to "cover costs" but you cannot deny there is a transaction going on.

Oh they deny reality all the time. I suspect about 1/2 of the baby killers who spend hours upon hour fabricating garbage to justify baby killing and the sale of babies (mostly dead, most of the time) actually work as clinicians for PP. (Coyote for example)

Your being lied to.

Your being lie to.

Your being told lies.

Your being lied to.

Your being lied to.

Your being told lies.

Your being lied to.
Murder is illegal too. You gonna claim that doesn't happen daily? Robbery? Rape? Assault?
They all claim to be innocent too so it must be true eh?

In Nutterland.....it is not cool to give federal funds to any group or cause if that group or cause ever uses pays for anything that nutters think is a bad thing. Because...."partitioning"!!!

We give money to the Israeli government. The Israeli government funds abortions in Israel. Therefore.....we fund abortions in Israel..........right?

Your being lie to.

Your being told lies.

Your being lied to.

Your being lied to.

Your being told lies.

Your being lied to.

Yeah, who are we going to believe, the GLORIOUS peoples party bosses, or our lying eyes?

gv080215dAPR20150803124536.jpg

Let's just hope you heed your own words when it comes to tax subsidies for multi-national and national corporations.
Or, will you get a case of amnesia.

Your being lied to.

Tell us the truth. Who manages your money for you? Your simplistic naivete about money is laughable.

Any accounting clerk can tell you that "partitioning" is a transparent legal fiction. Let's say you have a five-dollar bill in your pocket, and you're planning to use it to buy a sandwich. I hand you a second five-dollar bill, and tell you to be sure to buy food with it, not alcohol. You go to the store and use the five dollar bill I gave you to buy the intended sandwich, and then you take YOUR five dollar bill - which you no longer need to use for the sandwich - and buy a bottle of Boone's Farm.

A liberal would tell you that because the money was "partitioned" - two separate five-dollar bills, perhaps even carried in separate pockets - my money didn't go toward providing you with alcohol, because MY SPECIFIC FIVE DOLLAR BILL was used for a sandwich. But a conservative can see that obviously, the net effect of giving you that five dollar bill, whether it SPECIFICALLY was handed to the clerk in exchange for alcohol or not, is that you have purchased a sandwich and alcohol where you would otherwise have just had a sandwich.

See if you can extrapolate from this example. We'll wait.

A low information idiot might actually believe that.

Forum List

Back