‘Attempt at genocide’: Russian representative to OSCE slams Ukrainian blockade of water to Crimea as humanitarian crisis looms

Siberian

Gold Member
we see clear preparation of Ukraine to start a war in Donbass and probably a military adventure against Russian Crimea, which may draw the US and NATO into the conflict.

we see clear preparation of Ukraine to start a war in Donbass and probably a military adventure against Russian Crimea, which may draw the US and NATO into the conflict.

If Putin wouldn't be a zionist and coward he'd already included the East Ukraine in Russia.
There are no 'partners' in NATO and EU for Russia, only enemies, except probably for Turkey.
What would your beloved Putin do after friggin fake 'president' Biden and Zelensky invade Donbass?
Look here

• Banned
Russia can suck a dick.

You crackpot, Russian unstoppable missiles can destroy the West within few dozens of minutes
I've lived my whole life with that possibility. You think I'm scared? They don't want to nuked any more than anyone else. Remember M.A.D.? Still operational.

no need to nuke anyone, China will surpass the US in GDP size in 8 years, and Dollar Debt Pyramid will collapse even earlier, causing World hyperinflation and economic chaos in the World.

if for Russia it will be just a disaster, for the West it will be death sentence and for the US - tantalizing death via civil war.

and Ukraine will get back into Russia, where it belongs, at least 2/3 of it :)
the rest will be divided between Poles, Hungarians and Romanians, Russia is generous... :)

There is no preparation for Ukraine to start a war, not even mention that Russian rag article.
A simpler solution for Prime Minister Mishustin, that would not cost Russia 5 billion Rubles, would be to FK off, carry their Ruskie asses back to Moscow and give the Crimea back to to Ukraine. Works out better for everybody.

Russia can suck a dick.

You crackpot, Russian unstoppable missiles can destroy the West within few dozens of minutes
I've lived my whole life with that possibility. You think I'm scared? They don't want to nuked any more than anyone else. Remember M.A.D.? Still operational.

no need to nuke anyone, China will surpass the US in GDP size in 8 years, and Dollar Debt Pyramid will collapse even earlier, causing World hyperinflation and economic chaos in the World.

if for Russia it will be just a disaster, for the West it will be death sentence and for the US - tantalizing death via civil war.

the rest will be divided between Poles, Hungarians and Romanians, Russia is generous... :)
Do you know what is wrong with your theory? Everything.

Russia can suck a dick.

Do you know what is wrong with your theory? Everything.

There is no preparation for Ukraine to start a war, not even mention that Russian rag article.
A simpler solution for Prime Minister Mishustin, that would not cost Russia 5 billion Rubles, would be to FK off, carry their Ruskie asses back to Moscow and give the Crimea back to to Ukraine. Works out better for everybody.

lol, even fulfilling all your dirty dreams would not be enough to save Ukraine, because it enters the phase of self-annihilation, with Zelensky closing opposition channels and banning opposition patries - and preparing to invade Donbass in an attempt to blame Russia for coming economic collapse of Ukraine, after all Soviet industrial legacy was stolen, sold and Ukraine has now no resourses to feed its population...

If Putin wouldn't be a zionist and coward he'd already included the East Ukraine in Russia.
There are no 'partners' in NATO and EU for Russia, only enemies, except probably for Turkey.
What would your beloved Putin do after friggin fake 'president' Biden and Zelensky invade Donbass?
Look here

Damn that Jewish family that fed him when he was a starving kid.
Where were the gentiles who should have been feeding him?

Russia is notorious for rolling their tanks into neighboring countries. Personally, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near one of those death-traps after Trump sold the Ukrainians hundreds of those Javelin anti-tank missiles. Those things can turn Russian T-90 tanks into flaming coffins with one strike.

Russia is notorious for rolling their tanks into neighboring countries. Personally, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near one of those death-traps after Trump sold the Ukrainians hundreds of those Javelin anti-tank missiles. Those things can turn Russian T-90 tanks into flaming coffins with one strike.

yes, liberating countries from Nazis may have certain price.
but it is still worth doing...

Wasn't friggin NATO who incited numerous wars in the Middle East, destabilized Ukraine and now is going to star WWIII

oOZFWAkYjW_-01rCL_uQnyT3ltHjeJtXFM9KRksprJ3wiugdmfBMZERrk5y8ylFAvV99BtKEKPvEi1-8UYWb85BDJ8xX9K0od56dbkU8AQLBgGhalVZWCiZiNHFdigDmMZCNaI_fp7WD

RyssKrig-a_450.jpg

An armed incursion into Ukraine isn't "liberating" anyone. Especially since Putin's motivation is the reunification of territory you lost after Gorbachev's Glasnost.

The Ukraine has been independent since 1991, and expansionism into free countries is what true Nazis do. Or Commies, take your pick.

An armed incursion into Ukraine isn't "liberating" anyone. Especially since Putin's motivation is the reunification of territory you lost after Gorbachev's Glasnost.

The Ukraine has been independent since 1991, and expansionism into free countries is what true Nazis do. Or Commies, take your pick.

no, Nazism is not about expansion, it is about suppression.

if you followed news from Ukraine you would have known that president Zelensky started a massiva campaign of cracking down opposition TV channels and political parties, so no other word but "liberation" fits future Russian liberation of Ukraine :)

no, Nazism is not about expansion, it is about suppression.

if you followed news from Ukraine you would have known that president Zelensky started a massiva campaign of cracking down opposition TV channels and political parties, so no other word but "liberation" fits future Russian liberation of Ukraine :)

You're pretty naive.
In western MSM Ukaine is a victim of evil Russia, only 0,01% of Europeans and probably much less in the US know the truth.
It's idiotic to try to reeducate those who're wanna not be reeducated.
The West wants a war with Russia, it's the sad truth.
Don't waste your time for empty discussions, better prepare yourself for a surprise attack

link - linguistic map of Ukraine

Jgalt, you can easilly undetstand of what liberation I am talking about having a glance on linguistic map of Ukraine.

The East and South of Ukraine suffer under the Nazy yoke, and they will be liberated.. :)

What's wrong? Don't you think enough Russians died when you tried to set up shop in Afghanistan? Boy, for a bunch of goat-herders, they really kicked your asses, didn't they? 15,000 dead and over twice as many wounded, and you haven't learned your lesson?

And how about those 200 Russian mercenaries that got whacked by our soldiers on that bridge near Deir al-Zour, Syria a couple years ago? I bet that still stings a little.

:laughing0301:

link - linguistic map of Ukraine

Jgalt, you can easilly undetstand of what liberation I am talking about having a glance on linguistic map of Ukraine.

The East and South of Ukraine suffer under the Nazy yoke, and they will be liberated.. :)

What's wrong? Don't you think enough Russians died when you tried to set up shop in Afghanistan? Boy, for a bunch of goat-herders, they really kicked your asses, didn't they? 15,000 dead and over twice as many wounded, and you haven't learned your lesson?

And how about those 200 Russian mercenaries that got whacked by our soldiers on that bridge near Deir al-Zour, Syria a couple years ago? I bet that still stings a little.

:laughing0301:

do you know how many Ukrainian troops after reunification of Crimea with Russia stayed to serve in Russian army and how many went to Ukraine?
what is your guess? :)
Ukraine is not Afghanistan, it is Russia with at least half if its population willing to welcome Russian liberators with flowers.
Probably not in Western Ukraine which has a cult of Ukrainian Nazism and which seized power in a US sponsored coup in 2014...
But East and South waits to be liberated... :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back