AttackWatch!

I have nothing against watches or swatches. The O-Bots have launched ATTACK WATCH!

Not satisfied with [email protected], the O-Bots now have a special webpage for their community to report Smears and Attacks against Barack Obama and The Hopenchange Cause:

Get the facts. Fight the smears. — AttackWatch.com | Join Attack Wire

It's the perfect activity to keep TMN and the rest of the Barking Moonbats off the streets.

I have to roll my eyes at this. Seriously, I think they need to get over themselves.

Obama will not lose because someone thinks he was born in Kenya. If unemployment were 5% right now, no one would care where he was born.

Not satisfied with [email protected], the O-Bots now have a special webpage for their community to report Smears and Attacks against Barack Obama and The Hopenchange Cause:

Get the facts. Fight the smears. — AttackWatch.com | Join Attack Wire

It's the perfect activity to keep TMN and the rest of the Barking Moonbats off the streets.

I have to roll my eyes at this. Seriously, I think they need to get over themselves.

Obama will not lose because someone thinks he was born in Kenya. If unemployment were 5% right now, no one would care where he was born.

Yes, they would. The rational people would find it unconstitutional.... because it is. And it wouldn't matter whether he was black and born in Kenya or white and born in Britain. It is against the law for a foreign born person to be President.

This is not fucking rocket science. And it has jack shit to do with the economy.

You got to say one thing..These sites know how to SUCK the money off the Obamabots-Liberals-Leftist

Get them all in a outrage over dumb things people SAID about their dear leader and then tell them, If you give us money we can help you CALM DOWN and we will do the fighting for you..

I'm sure many here will rush right out and join..:lol:

Last edited:
Yes, they would. The rational people would find it unconstitutional.... because it is. And it wouldn't matter whether he was black and born in Kenya or white and born in Britain. It is against the law for a foreign born person to be President.

This is not fucking rocket science. And it has jack shit to do with the economy.

Really?

Well, first, even if he WAS born in Kenya, he'd still be eligible because his mother was an American citizen and he was a American citizen when he was born. John McCain was born in Panama, but no one doubted his citizenship.

Second, this is sort of a silly argument. Maybe it might have had a good rational back in 1787, but if a man has lived in America all his life and considers himself American, I just don't see how it would be a disqualifier in any practical sense.

Now, I think I've pretty firmly established I'm no fan of Obama, but frankly, I get a little tired of the less than subtle racism of Birthers.

Obama should go because he's not up to the job, not because of where he was born.

(Oh, by the way, he was born in Hawaii.)

For every 10 denouncements, you get a brown shirt. For every 25, you get a pair pf jackboots.

obama-brownshirt.jpg

You got to say one thing..These sites know how to SUCK the money off the Obamabots-Liberals-Leftist

Get them all in a outrage over dumb things people SAID about their dear leader and then tell them, If you give us money we can help you CALM DOWN and we will do the fighting for you..

Oh good you are being a hypocrite again.

oh good, you are being your usual nasty little self.

Join Attack Wire—and help stop the attacks on the President before they start.

When another unfounded attack surfaces, we'll arm you with the truth so you can share the facts with your friends and family.

"Uncle-Bob-you-must-not-attack President-Obama-in-that-manner-everything-you-said-is-untrue-here-let-me-read-to-you-the-facts."

deathsheep.jpg

Oh good you are being a hypocrite again.

Only if you choose to ignore the meaning of that word and make up your own.

New Topics

Forum List

Back