Attacks On Jews Around the World

Canaanite Phoenician Origin of the God of the Israelites
Specifically, the Canaanite religion impacted Israelite religion with influential elements from Babylonian and Egyptian religions. The Canaanite God El. The Israelite religion began as a henotheistic offshoot of the Canaanite worship of El, along with his secondary epithet Yahweh which refers to El Yahweh Sabaoth often translated as Lord of hosts.
Your source is even worse.

Contact: Salim George Khalaf, Byzantine Phoenician Descendent
Salim is from Shalim, Phoenician god of dusk, whose place was Urushalim/Jerusalem
"A Bequest Unearthed, Phoenicia" — Encyclopedia Phoeniciana

Very reliable source. A descendent of the Phoenicians he says. Some DNA he must have found to consider himself to be one. What a laugh. Actually, how beyond sad that anyone would come up with these kind of "research" in order to delegitimize the History of the Jewish People.

Your source is even worse.

Contact: Salim George Khalaf, Byzantine Phoenician Descendent
Salim is from Shalim, Phoenician god of dusk, whose place was Urushalim/Jerusalem
"A Bequest Unearthed, Phoenicia" — Encyclopedia Phoeniciana

Very reliable source. A descendent of the Phoenicians he says. Some DNA he must have found to consider himself to be one. What a laugh. Actually, how beyond sad that anyone would come up with these kind of "research" in order to delegitimize the History of the Jewish People.
when "scholars" start citing superficial similarities in individual words to "PROVE"
their point-------turn the page

You can't believe everything you read on the internet especially when it is used to justify zionist treatment of the Palestinians. Most hadiths can't be authenticated because they came out of Persia 250 years after the death of Muhammed.
can I believe people who have survived the vile stench of shariah law?
Surada knows nothing about Christianity, and nothing about Islam.

But she does not like Jews.

Go figure.
Surada seems to claim to know all about just where were and who were
the Akkadians---but knows nothing about JUSTINIAN LAW ---the legal
System which poisoned BOTH the HOLEY ROMAN EMPIRES, The BYZANTIUM,
and the sick mind of MARTIN LUTHER and spawned the filth of shariah

you manage to come up with the nature of those "lies" and
"slander" as per your assertion, saruda?

can I believe people who have survived the vile stench of shariah law?

Surada seems to claim to know all about just where were and who were
the Akkadians---but knows nothing about JUSTINIAN LAW ---the legal
System which poisoned BOTH the HOLEY ROMAN EMPIRES, The BYZANTIUM,
and the sick mind of MARTIN LUTHER and spawned the filth of shariah

Which shariah.. There are 5 schools of law?

Can we stop here, please.
It is turning this thread into something else.
aw gee. PARTY POOPER. On....uhm....a SCHOLARLY NOTE. It is
better to know-----I am cursed with intellectual curiosity-----I do not
mean to be a ......uhm..... pain in the A$&%$()###

aw gee. PARTY POOPER. On....uhm....a SCHOLARLY NOTE. It is
better to know-----I am cursed with intellectual curiosity-----I do not
mean to be a ......uhm..... pain in the A$&%$()###
It is better to know in the right thread. Clearly, this is not the one for this discussion.

Which shariah.. There are 5 schools of law?
Surada ----you are not the first proponent of shariah shit who
PULLED THAT ONE ^^^^ on me. How about the other typical
ISLAMO NAZI BS-------"RECITE THE SURA !!!!!!!!" in arabic, of course

I was not talking of Jesus.

But thank you for an endless display of ignorance learned at the school of hatred.

Your history of Christianity and Judaism is distorted beyond recognition, which is exactly why some people are so easily incited to commit crimes against Jews and not feel any guilt at all.

Look at yourself in the mirror and realize that you are the conceited one, and you have nothing to do on this thread.

You are another perfect example for this thread.

Jews are not allowed to express themselves, tell that they are being attacked that people like yourself come up and tell them that they do not have the right to complain, or call the police, or this and that.

All you have written is learned garbage. See if you can fix that for the rest of you life, that way you will not be as "angry" at Jews.

Maybe, just maybe, you could become part of the solution, and not part of the problem.

lol Wah!! Wah!!! Wah!!! to bad you don't represent most Jews, the ones who aren't phonies trying to hide their racism and bigotry behind ' The Holocaust N Stuff!!!' whenever you get outed got spouting rubbish, as if that absolves you of anything and lets you snivel 'antisemitism' whenever you feel like it. Go ahead and cheapen the memory of it even further, bigot. Maybe Erdogan will let you massacre a few Armenians for a few bucks.

Jews are not allowed to express themselves, tell that they are being attacked that people like yourself come up and tell them that they do not have the right to complain, or call the police, or this and that.

lol keep tossing out those strawmen; we all know you were raised to think the Xians are subhumans and everything bad that happens to Jewish people is far more important than the rest of the planet. Just go ahead and admit it, no reason to hide it as if you're ashamed of it; most Orthodox aren't. Here's a word from your favorite Rabbi, to give you hope:

quote-goyim-were-born-only-to-serve-us-without-that-they-have-no-place-in-the-world-only-to-ovadia-yosef-58-99-21.jpg

Yosef, the spiritual leader of the Shas Party and the former chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel, also said that the lives of non-Jews are protected in order to prevent financial loss to Jews.

"With gentiles, it will be like any person: They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant. That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew,” said the rabbi, who recently turned 90.

An audio recording of some of the rabbi’s remarks was broadcast on Israel’s Channel 10.

You and Rosie still mourn his loss.

Your history of Christianity and Judaism is distorted beyond recognition, which is exactly why some people are so easily incited to commit crimes against Jews and not feel any guilt at all.

lol more rubbish. Ezra and the Babbleloonian Temple racketeers wrecked whatever religion Jews had before, and the Pharisees who founded modern 'rabbinical Judaism' finished off what little was left of it. Modern 'Judaism' is just another racist cult, which is why so many Jews aren't believers any more. There is a reform movement, though, some who want to retrun to the real Torah of Moses and his followers; every once in while they get an audience in the Jewish press, not often but enough to notice they're there anyway.

lol Wah!! Wah!!! Wah!!! to bad you don't represent most Jews, the ones who aren't phonies trying to hide their racism and bigotry behind ' The Holocaust N Stuff!!!' whenever you get outed got spouting rubbish, as if that absolves you of anything and lets you snivel 'antisemitism' whenever you feel like it. Go ahead and cheapen the memory of it even further, bigot. Maybe Erdogan will let you massacre a few Armenians for a few bucks.
oh gee----an inuendo from the pen of a pile of shit ....."as if that absolves you of
anything..." -----like what, DOG SHIT?

Please put Dudley know nothing on ignore.

Go ahead, I certainly don't mind, as I could care less about you personally and I can pount out your lies and bigoted rubbish all day long without you palying 'I Touched You Last!!!' as if you had a chance of refuting anything.

Are you one of those tards who write hate letters to JP and Haaretz whining about their publishing articles that make your favorite Rabbis look bad to the non-Jews? lol Rosie probably does.

oh gee----an inuendo from the pen of a pile of shit ....."as if that absolves you of
anything..." -----like what, DOG SHIT?

Tell us more about those Hasidic 'homilies' you were raised on, Rosie. Does this article sound familiar to you?

In the ultra-Orthodox Hasidic community I grew up in, racism is a common aspect of life. It is seen as necessary in order to maintain the separation from goyim, or gentiles, and uphold the status of chosen nation (and as Hasidim, chosen Jews). As young children, we were educated about the horrors of the gentiles, who were out to destroy the pious Jews. ”In every generation,” we read aloud each Passover, “they [the other nations]stand ready to destroy us.” We are further taught that Esau, who symbolizes gentiles, forever hates Jacob, the Jewish nation.

As a young child I accepted what I was taught about the outside world without question. My exposure to non-Jews was limited to the few words I exchanged with the old Polish woman with the tattered kerchief on her head who cleaned our house once a week, and to passing by our black neighbors on the streets of Crown Heights. Any interactions with people outside the community were nonexistent — and unnecessary — since everything we ever needed was accessible through other Hasidic Jews just like us.

New Topics

Forum List

Back