Atlanta will have the worst riots of all and the mayor is screwed fully

No. sweetie............this isn't "diversity".

Yes, I think it is. All the research shows that when you try and have diversity in any community, the result is hate and distrust. That is what everything we're discussing, is all about.

In the short run, however, immigration and ethnic diversity tend to reduce social solidarity and social capital. New evidence from the US suggests that in ethnically diverse neighbourhoods residents of all races tend to ‘hunker down’. Trust (even of one's own race) is lower, altruism and community cooperation rarer, friends fewer.

The charges will likely be amended by the state; certainly dropping felony murder.

The mob wants a murder conviction, therefore there will be a murder conviction.

Every day now the mob is teaching us all a good lesson. Don't bother going through the proper guidelines, the rules, or the legal channels. For instance, if you want a historical statue removed, don't bother going through public hearings, or permits, or policies and procedures, just gather your mob and destroy the the statue, and local authorities will just sit back and watch.
If you want to come to America and don't want to mess with the immigration system, just go ahead and skip the lines, the authorities will look the other way, and if necessary even the Supreme Court will back you all the way.
Want to take over several blocks of a large downtown city ? Just gather your mobmates and take it, it's yours and local authorities will applaud your efforts.

Yep, the mob is showing us every day, that you can do as you please............well, as long as you stick to the Dimocrat controlled cities.

Your response does not follow my post. Not sure what you mean by the thread, as you replied to my post, but the governor SHOULD have called in the Guard a long time ago. Not sure If i get why he is afraid to. Well, other than the ...well...negro thing.
you wrote

Interesting case of a Red Gov having to act responsibly in the case of a filthy run-amok, pathetic , dirty City DA , and irresponsible shithead mayor.
I wrote it's called the national guard

No jury on Earth will convict a cop for shooting a drunk who shot at the cop first with a stolen weapon. At best the jury might hang, so to all Atlanta residents and business owners, sell now....................

Atlanta....completely controlled by the democrat party since 1879.

Your response does not follow my post. Not sure what you mean by the thread, as you replied to my post, but the governor SHOULD have called in the Guard a long time ago. Not sure If i get why he is afraid to. Well, other than the ...well...negro thing.
you wrote

Interesting case of a Red Gov having to act responsibly in the case of a filthy run-amok, pathetic , dirty City DA , and irresponsible shithead mayor.

I know. A partial sentence. And the point is that the gov has NOT sent in the guard. Has done NOTHING. We know the tools the governor has . The guard deployment. Has not happened , to my knowledge.

I hope he has but I have seen no evidence of it.

you wrote

I know. A partial sentence. And the point is that the gov has NOT sent in the guard. Has done NOTHING. We know the tools the governor has . The guard deployment. Has not happened , to my knowledge.

governors send in the guard, not the feds. Again my point.

you wrote

Who said the guard was sent in by the Feds? ( And they can be*, btw. And the President is directly in charge of the National Guard for Washington, DC.)

WHO said the Feds? MY sentence preceding your latest reply:

"We know the tools the governor has . The guard deployment. Has not happened , to my knowledge."

And before that , " ...but the governor SHOULD have called in the Guard a long time ago". ( See above thread.)

??? ( Emphasis above added.)

* Whenever the President considers that unlawful obstructions, assemblages, or rebellion make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in any state or territory, he may call into Federal service such of the militia of any state."

Last edited:
you wrote

Is English your primary language? Who said the gears was sent in by the Feds? ( And they can be*
, btw. And the president is in charge of the National Guard for Washington, DC.)

"We know the tools the governor has . The guard deployment. Has not happened , to my knowledge."

??? ( emphasis added.)

* Whenever the President considers that unlawful obstructions, assemblages, or rebellion make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in any state or territory, he may call into Federal service such of the militia of any state."

my bad. I read gov, and thought you were referring to government. not Governor. I apologize.

you wrote

Is English your primary language? Who said the gears was sent in by the Feds? ( And they can be*
, btw. And the president is in charge of the National Guard for Washington, DC.)

??? ( emphasis added.)

my bad. I read gov, and thought you were referring to government. not Governor. I apologize.

No worries. " Gov" meant governor. And even if it meant " government" that can apply to a STATE as well.

I think we are in agreement. :)

A conviction for anything except murder means riots
No jury will convict, it will hang at best
To put two and two together, obviously the class of potential jurors "peers" or noblemen and the class of common people considered prone to riot are not the same. The majority of people have obviously been disqualified en masse from jury duty because of politically incorrect beliefs that might otherwise interfere with an impartial verdict in court.

Forum List

Back