Atlanta officer who was fired after fatally shooting Rayshard Brooks to be reinstated

PatriotArmy

Platinum Member
May 1, 2021
Atlanta officer who was fired after fatally shooting Rayshard Brooks to be reinstated

"The Atlanta police officer who was fired after fatally shooting Rayshard Brooks during an attempted DUI arrest last year has been reinstated after an independent review by the city's Civil Service Board."

Well, good for him. Finally something good in the news. I am happy for his family.

Good for him.

I can't believe popular opinion is to hate police. When I was a kid the statement was police are our friends and uphold laws that keep us safe and if you don't break the law the police will stay your friends. Now it's fuck the police.

They deserve more money, and you don't have to like them but you should respect they are there protecting society and us as a whole.

Good for him.

I can't believe popular opinion is to hate police. When I was a kid the statement was police are our friends and uphold laws that keep us safe and if you don't break the law the police will stay your friends. Now it's fuck the police.

They deserve more money, and you don't have to like them but you should respect they are there protecting society and us as a whole.

Fuck you & the Police. Just because you have been brainwashed by TV into believing police are hero's putting their lives on the line to protect you & deserve your endless worship, praise & money, don't mean you can keep throwing more of my hard earned tax dollars at them!!!

The FACT is police have SAFE jobs that don't even rank as top 25 dangerous US jobs and you are 8 times more likely to be killed by Police than a Terrorist!

That being said Officer Garrett Rolfe and Devin Brosnan did a fine job keeping Rayshard Brooks from endangering more lives. This is in stark contrast to Officer Derek Chauvin who murdered a cuffed suspect!!!

He should have never been fired in the first place. The man who was killed--Brooks--pointed a taser at the officer. You don't get to do that.

Another win for the good guys.

Good for him.

Fuck you & the Police. Just because you have been brainwashed by TV into believing police are hero's putting their lives on the line to protect you & deserve your endless worship, praise & money, don't mean you can keep throwing more of my hard earned tax dollars at them!!!

The FACT is police have SAFE jobs that don't even rank as top 25 dangerous US jobs and you are 8 times more likely to be killed by Police than a Terrorist!

That being said Officer Garrett Rolfe and Devin Brosnan did a fine job keeping Rayshard Brooks from endangering more lives. This is in stark contrast to Officer Derek Chauvin who murdered a cuffed suspect!!!

Yes -- in more gentle terms, of course.

There are some bad cops, who lie in court, plant evidence, and love to beat up people.

But many (most?) cops in 2021 do a good job while dealing with a lot of very defiant people.

In the big cities, they get great pensions and health benefits, not to mention overtime. (In some smaller jurisdictions, not so generous pay, etc.!)

It is amazing how cops are able to often find the perp. They deserve a lot of credit, even though the courts may let the perps walk.

Are they "heroes"? Well, if one has to choose between the thugs who stalk our streets and the cops, they certainly are!

Forum List

Back