Atlanta mayor's full address to protesters

the biggest right a person can have is the right to live.

that's what the protesters are fightin' for, my friends. and i'll fight and march with 'em to the end!
Civility is a fine line. And there are people who cross that a lot.

This is Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms. This is what a real leader looks like. Plenty of other elected officials should take notes, especially the one in the Oval Office

Nothing but a racist division Speech. So sick of the lie that blacks aren’t equal to whites! Prove it! Give me some
Evidence!
The evidence is cause the democrats told them. The same way they know Trump is a racist, I am a racist, you are a racist and everyone but the democrats are racist. Have faith I know some Blacks that don't buy in to this racist crap.

When you think about it I have crossed paths with tens of thousands of people in my life and with all those people never has two been the same. Anyone that is racist, no matter what the color of their skin is one stupid SOB.

Last edited:
This is Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms. This is what a real leader looks like. Plenty of other elected officials should take notes, especially the one in the Oval Office

Nothing but a racist division Speech. So sick of the lie that blacks aren’t equal to whites! Prove it! Give me some
Evidence!
The evidence is cause the democrats told them. The same way they know Trump is a racist, I am a racist, you are a racist and everyone but the democrats are racist. Have faith I know some Blacks that don't buy in to this racist crap.
I just thought don’t taz me was smarter then this

here's my address to white people: LOVE BLACK PEOPLE LIKE YOU LOVE BLACK CULTURE

"They want our rhythm, but not our blues… from here on out, it’s a package deal!

It's all good when listening to our music, you love our singing and dancing, using our slang, our fashion, our swag, watching us play sports, making you laugh, but when you see things that you know in your heart, are wrong, the majority of non blacks stay silent. Just sit back and watch like it's a horror movie" - DL Hughley
I DO love black people. At least the CIVILIZED and free-thinking ones. And of course, I DO love blues and classic soul/r&b music.
The perpetrators are NOT black people. Dem B ummm N-words. They're known by me and TR as hyphenated Americans. Shoot them all. Regardless of the pretext to the hyphen
Wow, "hyphenated-Americans", great moniker. Thanks, Likkmee, for adding to my limited vocabulary!

here's my address to white people: LOVE BLACK PEOPLE LIKE YOU LOVE BLACK CULTURE

"They want our rhythm, but not our blues… from here on out, it’s a package deal!

It's all good when listening to our music, you love our singing and dancing, using our slang, our fashion, our swag, watching us play sports, making you laugh, but when you see things that you know in your heart, are wrong, the majority of non blacks stay silent. Just sit back and watch like it's a horror movie" - DL Hughley

Physician, heal thyself; so-called oppressed peoples, liberate thyself. Work hard, sacrifice much, raise smart, productive children and abide the rule of law. Profit. Or burn down Wendy's and go on wondering why the frosty machine don't work. Is it hot in here or is it just me?

i like what white NBA superstar Marvelous Meyers Leonard said on this topic better. here is his full statement:

"I was raised to love everyone. No matter the color of their skin. What’s going on in America right now is sad and in some cases, makes me angry. But how can I actually be upset? African Americans are racially profiled and judged continually in this country. I’ve witnessed it first hand. I’ve been in the competitive basketball space for over a decade and have been blessed to be around and learn about African American culture. I can’t claim to fully understand what some of my colleagues, their families, and many others are experiencing.. But I do know one thing. I know right from wrong. The hatred has got to stop. The murders have got to stop. These men and women of color should not be afraid to leave their homes, and should be able to live their lives knowing they have the same opportunities. It’s taken me until this point to actually use my voice and to stand up for what’s right. I’ve always wanted to, but never had the courage. The time is now. It’s been days since George Floyd, it’s been over a month since Ahmaud Arbery, it’s been over a year since Russell Westbrook was attacked by a fan and it’s been TOO DAMN LONG that African Americans have been treated this way. Lastly - I’m fully aware that there are police officers, government officials and other people in power who are incredible human beings. I’m stating this here and now - My wife and I are going to help however we can. We will use or voices, we will continue to educate ourselves and we will do what’s RIGHT. God Bless everyone. "

Evidence!
I just thought don’t taz me was smarter then this
thats what you get for thinking.....

Forum List

Back