Atheists, who of you want go to Hell?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Atheists, there are many of you here, I have a question to you:

Who of you want to go to Hell?

Before you post, please read this information carefully.

The Truth About Hell

Do not forget, that your sincerely wish could be fulfilled in afterlife.

If you refuse to post or are being afraid, than please shut up and stop to blame God and Christianity.

It would be wrong and untrustworthy, if you are dodging here and adamant avoid to say YES, I AM, but on other threads you continue to commit Blasphemy as if nothing happened.

The Moral of this Thread is, that nobody want to go to Hell, even Atheists who just hope there is no Hell and let a loophole for themselves.

Atheists, we are waiting for your confessions! Otherwise go to church and repent your sins.

Last edited:
Which church? Which religion? Which denomination of said religion? Sounds like an awfully big game of roulette, with odds comparable to the state lottery if there even is a prize at all, and I simply refuse to play. Good luck to those that do though.

Before you post, please read this information carefully.

The Truth About Hell

Do not forget, that your sincerely wish could be fulfilled in afterlife.

If you refuse to post or are being afraid, than please shut up and stop to blame God and Christianity.

It would be wrong and untrustworthy, if you are dodging here and adamant avoid to say YES, I AM, but on other threads you continue to commit Blasphemy as if nothing happened.

The Moral of this Thread is, that nobody want to go to Hell, even Atheists who just hope there is no Hell and let a loophole for themselves.

Atheists, we are waiting for your confessions! Otherwise go to church and repent your sins.

I find that when atheists do something "good" they do so because it is the right thing to do and not out of fear. When atheists do something "bad", they have no one to blame but themselves and, as such, accept complete and total responsibility for their actions/inactions. One cannot live with one foot in the grave.

Guys,

I guess our Atheists are too coward to confess they wanna go to Hell.

Hopefully they are praying right now and asking God for forgiveness of their sins.

No one want to go to Hell, even Atheists!

hell2.jpg

Atheists,

do not forget that only Jesus can save us from Hell!

Jesus_hugs_in_heaven.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Doesn't sound that bad, honestly. I've been to worse places.

lolwut? I'm going to assume that you, sir, are posting whilst high.

Wat.png

Cool story bro.

new meds?

Gays threads are fine.
Lesbian threads are fine.
Liberal threads are fine.
Atheists threads are fine.

Christian threads are No-No.

That is the typical mindset of Liberals who hate any kind of the Free Speech.

new meds?

Gays threads are fine.
Lesbian threads are fine.
Liberal threads are fine.
Atheists threads are fine.

Christian threads are No-No.

That is the typical mindset of Liberals who hate any kind of the Free Speech.
This actually doesn't fit any of those categories, as it is, in fact, a fucking retarded thread.

they're fine, too.

place'd have tumbleweeds rolling through it without the loons.

New Topics

Forum List

Back