Atheists want multiple universes and extra-terrestrial civilizations to exist because they think it will hurt Christianity

But belief in these theories are more wishful thinking than reality.

The concept that there are an infinite number of parallel universes is poppycock. Even if true, there will never be a way to prove it.

If extra-terrestrial civilizations existed, we'd know it by now. We've been listening for their radio signals for decades and in all that time we've heard squat.

The reality is that atheist scientists have pushed belief in these notions because they hate Christianity and want to undermine people's faith in religion.
Who sold you that line not bullshit?

The concept that there are an infinite number of parallel universes is poppycock. Even if true, there will never be a way to prove it.

If extra-terrestrial civilizations existed, we'd know it by now. We've been listening for their radio signals for decades and in all that time we've heard squat.

The reality is that atheist scientists have pushed belief in these notions because they hate Christianity and want to undermine people's faith in religion.

Actually Alien Civilizations would not be interested in us at all seeing we are the cockroaches of the Universe...

Believing in a Divine shouldn’t close your mind to other life forms in the Universe or possibility of multiple Universes...

Hell people thought the World was flat and now we know there are planets and many other stars in our Universe...

Who are these atheists supposedly pushing the multiple universe theory? I've never encountered one, so I don't know why anyone would imply that atheists embrace the theory.

Not true. Needle in a haystack thing. Space is big. Really, really big. If that radio telescope isn't aimed exactly at the right speck of sky, and a beacon isn't aimed in our direction, we won't pick up anything. SETI could only find massively powered beacons, not earth-like civilizations. That is, we can only find civilizations that want to be found.

It is telling that we haven't found any such civlizations. That at least disproves the most optimistic theories of alien life. It's awful quiet out there, and that suggests caution. Maybe the other civilizations are laying low for a reason. Maybe the noisy ant gets stepped on. Our radio transmissions fade to below background after about 10 light years, and that's a good thing. We're probably still hidden, unless we start building beacons ourselves.

Here's an idea from one atheist:

main-qimg-73f35d26194d6c02563ff5562d62811e

failing eyesight? Heart disease? Hearing loss?
Some old people are not affected by these issues. Radiation as for cancer treatment etc. can cause loss of hair, teeth, hearing?
Moses said eye for an eye, and he had crystal clear eyesight right up to his death at 120 years of age.
Why have us fall apart as we grow older?
Doctors are full of shit and find devious ways to poison us.

There may be an infinite number of universes, but a creator is still required to create them. Even if true, it solves nothing for the atheist argument regarding the existence of a creator.

So why did God create billions of galaxies with billions of stars? Most of those stars in distant galaxies we'll never even see so they were probably not made for us. Who then?

Perhaps God did, indeed, create all of those far-off stars just for us.
I'll take it a step further.

What if this life is just for you? In other words, what if your entire universe was created just for you in order to help you to grow and to learn in order to evolve into a wiser, better, life form?

Take a hit of acid and ponder on that one for a while. :banana:

What's both ironic and funny to me is that, many atheists will gladly accept the theory of alternate universes but, if one suggests that there are other realms called "Heaven" and "Hell', they accuse you of believing in "sky fairies", etc. LOL!

There may be an infinite number of universes, but a creator is still required to create them. Even if true, it solves nothing for the atheist argument regarding the existence of a creator.
Atheists aren't God. Multiple universes don't exist because atheists want them to exist.
Our current universe evidently does exist, because God wants it to exist.
By definitition, the “universe” is the totality of all that exists, «iankaikkisuus» as well as «kaikkivaltias» in Finnish.

I know how we can show multiverses don't exist. If there is a parallel universe, then one should be able to go back in time. Stephen Hawking wrote about it A Brief History of Time and he believed it. However, God has made it so that one can only travel forward in time. I can show everyone here how to do that. However, there is no way to go back in time because there is no parallel universe to go back to. There you go.

I know how we can show multiverses don't exist. If there is a parallel universe, then one should be able to go back in time. Stephen Hawking wrote about it A Brief History of Time and he believed it. However, God has made it so that one can only travel forward in time. I can show everyone here how to do that. However, there is no way to go back in time because there is no parallel universe to go back to. There you go.
Promoting something with 100% certainty when supported by 0% facts doesn’t give anyone confidence that your “... because I say so” commandments are anything but rhetoric.

So why did God create billions of galaxies with billions of stars? Most of those stars in distant galaxies we'll never even see so they were probably not made for us. Who then?

Perhaps God did, indeed, create all of those far-off stars just for us.
I'll take it a step further.

What if this life is just for you? In other words, what if your entire universe was created just for you in order to help you to grow and to learn in order to evolve into a wiser, better, life form?

Take a hit of acid and ponder on that one for a while. :banana:
What if pigs had wings...? Unless you have some evidence I don't know about, I'll pass on your acid offer and ponders something else. Thanks anyway.

Are you sure it don't have anything to do with them just being real stupid?

Here's what I think.

One planet in the universe has intelligent life: Earth.

One form of intelligent life exists in the universe: humans.

One universe exists, there are no others: our universe.

Prove me wrong.
Why?

What you say is not true. You see, those who believe in your God can only travel forward in time but those who believe in other monotheistic Gods can travel in multi-directions: forwards, backwards, from side to side, and even diagonally in omni-gradients. So, the fact that you can only travel in one direction is proof that you believe in the “wrong” God. But don’t worry, I am an Agnostic so I am stuck with the same uni-directional, basic 101 time-progression limitations as you. The difference between you and I is that I’m content with it.

You ever think that maybe they don't use radio?

Promoting something with 100% certainty when supported by 0% facts doesn’t give anyone confidence that your “... because I say so” commandments are anything but rhetoric.

It's 100% certain as we do not have evidence of parallel universes nor multiverses still. Do you want to see how someone can travel forward in time from Einstein's theory? I can back up what I claim, but you and the atheists can't. What theory do you have? Science fiction theater? Time travel to the past is still hypothesis or what I call make believe stuff.

Moreover, it has been the same with aliens for even longer time. We would've been contacted by or would've found intelligent aliens by now. I think NASA is resigned to this as they are only looking for liquid water and microbes in the universe now. They'll be sending other rovers this decade and human expedition in the 2030s.

Forum List

Back