Atheists view Christians with contempt and derision

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
And that's because the demons that have blinded the atheists also influence them to mock Christians. Atheists can't help themselves from taking shots at Christians.

2 Corinthians 4:4
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

And that's because the demons that have blinded the atheists also influence them to mock Christians. Atheists can't help themselves from taking shots at Christians.

The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Only the zealots, and those who make millions preaching the word, like Evangelicals.

Only the zealots, and those who make millions preaching the word, like Evangelicals.

No, I'm not even a practicing Christian and I have had plenty of liberals attack me for being "Christian".

Your side is rife with bigotry.

• Banned

No, I'm not even a practicing Christian and I have had plenty of liberals attack me for being "Christian".

Liberals are more inclusive, tolerant, and loving.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Some Christians and atheists are such towering hypocrites and judgmental pains in the ass that they deserve all the criticism they receive. Most Christians and atheists just go about their day and stay out of other people's business. The people who want to preach at you are assholes no matter what belief system they are selling.

Liberals are more inclusive, tolerant, and loving.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

As long as you toe the line and kowtow to whatever stupid idea is the latest fad of the mob.

We are progressive and you want to go back to 1970. Its your side rife with bigotry.

The only Christians I argue with or give a hard time are those who spend their energy trying to make everyone believe as they believe.

Are there atheists who view Christians with contempt? Certainly.
Are there Christians who view atheists with contempt? Again, certainly.

• Banned
Visit the countless social media platforms that now exist and delve into topics where God is mentioned and you'll see innumerable numbers of atheists mocking believers. They are spiritually compelled to do so, they just don't know it.

We are progressive and you want to go back to 1970. Its your side rife with bigotry.

In my post, I made a point about the way your lib buddies treat me on this site, to back up my position.

You made a flat unsupported denial.

You failed to challenge my supporting argument, and you failed to support your own position with anything other than an assertion.

Oh, wait. YOu did also make an unsupported accusation.

I guess in your lib mind, that is a supporting argument.

Hint: It's not. YOu lose, loser.

Are there Christians who view atheists with contempt? Again, certainly.
Yea, but the ratio is like 10 atheists for every "Christian" doing it.

I have seen far more threads claiming atheists are idiots for believing in the Theory of Evolution than I have seen threads claiming Christians are deluded.

I have seen far more threads claiming atheists are idiots for believing in the Theory of Evolution than I have seen threads claiming Christians are deluded.
Ok.

By the way, are you now the moderator for this forum?

Visit the countless social media platforms that now exist and delve into topics where God is mentioned and you'll see innumerable numbers of atheists mocking believers. They are spiritually compelled to do so, they just don't know it.
God lets a lot of people down. If you are a Christian and you mostly got everything you want out of life it's easy to believe God is good. There are a lot of people out there who were dealt a bad hand and it's easy to blame God for that. When you see bad things happen to good people and evil people prosper it is easy to build up resentment against God and his various fan clubs. Some are directly harmed by religion. Some people take that pain and resentment and turn to atheism. Its more like they are furious with God than simply not believing in Him.

Ok.

By the way, are you now the moderator for this forum?

I am now a moderator, yes. I have been for a little while. How long that will last is questionable.

You believe in demons?

Paul was writing to the Corinthians.

I am now a moderator, yes. I have been for a little while. How long that will last is questionable.
Well, this sub-forum has long needed a moderator. My biggest complaint about this section is the spamming and flaming that occurs in some of the threads.

Well, this sub-forum has long needed a moderator. My biggest complaint about this section is the spamming and flaming that occurs in some of the threads.

I am a moderator for the board. But I will happily help handle any issues that pop up in this forum.

I don't come in much, so report any problems and someone will take care of it.

Observation of seventy-one years: Every "good" person I know is religious. These are people who are kind, considerate, generous (of time, money, and stuff) to relatives, neighbors, and strangers.

It doesn't really matter what religion they practice, but good people are generally religious. Conversely, not all religious people are "good."

Irreligious people are, more often than not, selfish, self-interested, and narcissistic, not to mention creative in coming up with reasons why they abhor religion. Which doesn't make them "smart" just slightly clever. Irreligious people of the Left treasure the delusion that when they vote for politicians who shower the "needy" with money and stuff, THEY are manifesting their own generosity. This delusion is despicable, in my opinion.

Observation of seventy-one years: Every "good" person I know is religious. These are people who are kind, considerate, generous (of time, money, and stuff) to relatives, neighbors, and strangers.

It doesn't really matter what religion they practice, but good people are generally religious. Conversely, not all religious people are "good."

Irreligious people are, more often than not, selfish, self-interested, and narcissistic, not to mention creative in coming up with reasons why they abhor religion. Which doesn't make them "smart" just slightly clever. Irreligious people of the Left treasure the delusion that when they vote for politicians who shower the "needy" with money and stuff, THEY are manifesting their own generosity. This delusion is despicable, in my opinion.

I suspect that many of the good people you know have never expressed their religious or spiritual views to you. I am an atheist. And I am a good man. I know plenty who are.

Forum List

Back