Atheists... how did evolution come into existance?

Like everything, chaos is relative. For instance, from my perspective it all appears quite settled, orderly, and easily understood. Statistically however, your mileage is reportedly apt to vary, and to an insane degree at that, which I tend to chock up to just being your privilege speaking. Us down-to-earthers can't afford such mental breaks and visits to the men in their clean, white shirts..

Be specific.
I’ll start by stating a crazy idea that explosions do not result in complex order.

There is no real order to the universe.

We think there is because we can predict the movement of celestial bodies and a few other things but there is no real order.

Why couldn't trillions upon trillions upon trillions of random events over the course of billions of years resulted in life?
The universe is in perfect order, no matter is missing or dark. We just do not comprehend the order

Not really.

It is still quite chaotic.

And we only have an understanding of about 5% of the matter and energy that make up the universe so your comment is pure speculation
Chaos is merely a human word meaning not understood. Everything is as it should be. No dark matter is missing, as it is not dependent on humans for its placing

We don;'t even know what dark matter and energy are. Those are just names for things we do not understand.

saying that humans understand the universe with only a working knowledge of 5% of the matter and energy of the universe is ridiculous.

Why couldn't trillions upon trillions upon trillions of random events over the course of billions of years resulted in life?
That is exactly what I said. Everything is perfect in the universe, except for our understanding

Be specific.
I’ll start by stating a crazy idea that explosions do not result in complex order.

There is no real order to the universe.

We think there is because we can predict the movement of celestial bodies and a few other things but there is no real order.

The universe is in perfect order, no matter is missing or dark. We just do not comprehend the order

Not really.

It is still quite chaotic.

And we only have an understanding of about 5% of the matter and energy that make up the universe so your comment is pure speculation
Chaos is merely a human word meaning not understood. Everything is as it should be. No dark matter is missing, as it is not dependent on humans for its placing

We don;'t even know what dark matter and energy are. Those are just names for things we do not understand.

saying that humans understand the universe with only a working knowledge of 5% of the matter and energy of the universe is ridiculous.

That is exactly what I said. Everything is perfect in the universe, except for our understanding

It's not perfect or imperfect.

it simply is what it is.

"The future of humanity is going to bifurcate in two directions: Either it's going to become multi-planetary, or it's going to remain confined to one planet and eventually there's going to be an extinction event." -- Elon Musk

Friend, you are far too smart to be regurgitating Musky nonsense.
"Bifurcate" means split into two sections or groups. AFTER Musk claimed that humanity "is going to bifurcate," he said it will "either... or" go one direction or the other, contradicting his bifurcation bid.

Now it gets even stupider when he pretends that humans are going anywhere. We're here, period. Nowhere else, not the moon, not Mars, not any massive asteroid has water or oxygen or soil to grow food.
BUT IF ONE DID, we would have to bring millions of tons of machinery to build a huge greenhouse to live in and it would be destroyed penetrated by a small meteor and all the oxygen would escape. BUT IF IT DID NOT, all the problems of recreating little earth were attempted in the Arizona desert in an artificial space habitat. It failed MISERABLY in short order.

What would prevent this "extinction event" from occuring on Musk's imaginary space platform, wherever he fantasizes it? Nothing. Man is not long for this world. The haters/anti-science Leftists continue to riot, destroy, lie, and can't even figure out which bathroom to go into. They don't know that babies in the womb are humans, and treat them like garbage. They're unique DNA, and fathers have rights too, not to mention these precious babies. "Before you were conceived in the womb I knew you." - Nature's God
Do not expect reason or decency from those who do not even know this most fundamental truth.

If you're referring to the "big bang", I would submit that the "big bang" has nothing to do with evolution...

Yes and no. You went too far. If not for the Big Bang, there would be nothing to "evolve" if you believe in Darwin's archaic tautology, which I do not.

Hmmmm... I see your point.

Allow me to ruminate a while...

I can now say the falsification of atheism is Christianity.
And I can say the falsification of Christianity is atheism. Both statements are nonsense since neither are facts that can be proved. You're welcome to your opinion but don't confuse opinion with truth.

No, you can't because that would be circular logic. We have Christianity which turned the Greek and Roman gods into mythology. This was due to the apostles who brought Jesus' word into their country. However, we find the majority in Italy is Catholic with a minority of that being Christians. It's interesting that one can apply PHOS Karl Popper's falsification theory to religion and logic as well as science.

Why don't you bring up the origins of atheism instead of just spouting wrong logic? Then we can further this conversation. Else arriverderci.
You say

However, we find the majority in Italy is Catholic with a minority of that being Christians.

So in your mind all catholics are not christians

R u from venus

Heh, Frannie. For someone like you, you get Alberto :finger3: -- Alberto
Come on Mr. Bond, explain how a minority of catholics are christians.............................

he he he

"It's impossible to turn shit into brainz. It's impossible to ask a baby not to cry."

Aww... you didn't read Alberto. Yet, you talk about religion in S&T and state Italy has a minority of Catholics. So it was you in the assless bear suit...

"The future of humanity is going to bifurcate in two directions: Either it's going to become multi-planetary, or it's going to remain confined to one planet and eventually there's going to be an extinction event." -- Elon Musk

Friend, you are far too smart to be regurgitating Musky nonsense.
"Bifurcate" means split into two sections or groups. AFTER Musk claimed that humanity "is going to bifurcate," he said it will "either... or" go one direction or the other, contradicting his bifurcation bid.

Now it gets even stupider when he pretends that humans are going anywhere. We're here, period. Nowhere else, not the moon, not Mars, not any massive asteroid has water or oxygen or soil to grow food.
BUT IF ONE DID, we would have to bring millions of tons of machinery to build a huge greenhouse to live in and it would be destroyed penetrated by a small meteor and all the oxygen would escape. BUT IF IT DID NOT, all the problems of recreating little earth were attempted in the Arizona desert in an artificial space habitat. It failed MISERABLY in short order.

What would prevent this "extinction event" from occuring on Musk's imaginary space platform, wherever he fantasizes it? Nothing. Man is not long for this world. The haters/anti-science Leftists continue to riot, destroy, lie, and can't even figure out which bathroom to go into. They don't know that babies in the womb are humans, and treat them like garbage. They're unique DNA, and fathers have rights too, not to mention these precious babies. "Before you were conceived in the womb I knew you." - Nature's God
Do not expect reason or decency from those who do not even know this most fundamental truth.

I'm not going to argue semantics, but Musk meant either one or the other in order to shock the audience into thinking we'll have an extinction event here (which is what the Bible states or as the libs state from global warming). Also, science shows the magnetic field is weakening. Musk is clearly in the camp for becoming multiplanetary and living on some other planet. He created Space-X and another rich guy, Jeff Bezos, created Blue Horizon to get regular people off here and live underground on Mars or Europa. I suspect they get giant tax breaks for this.

Where I disagree with you about is bringing millions of tons of machinery. All they're going to do once the best planet or moon to go is send...

SpcFR_37_91.jpg

just like Noah's family. In the meantime, I think others, i.e. those who can afford it, will be living in space stations. Your giant greenhouses and what not will come later. There isn't a final plan yet as NASA has yet to find the right place. They'll be looking at Europa missions in this decade and plan to send a manned mission to Mars to look underground in the 2030s. They've already discovered that a person could get underground on Mars using a shovel to dig through the ice/snow in one of the craters.

I can now say the falsification of atheism is Christianity.
And I can say the falsification of Christianity is atheism. Both statements are nonsense since neither are facts that can be proved. You're welcome to your opinion but don't confuse opinion with truth.

No, you can't because that would be circular logic. We have Christianity which turned the Greek and Roman gods into mythology. This was due to the apostles who brought Jesus' word into their country. However, we find the majority in Italy is Catholic with a minority of that being Christians. It's interesting that one can apply PHOS Karl Popper's falsification theory to religion and logic as well as science.

Why don't you bring up the origins of atheism instead of just spouting wrong logic? Then we can further this conversation. Else arriverderci.
You say

However, we find the majority in Italy is Catholic with a minority of that being Christians.

So in your mind all catholics are not christians

R u from venus

Heh, Frannie. For someone like you, you get Alberto :finger3: -- Alberto
Come on Mr. Bond, explain how a minority of catholics are christians.............................

he he he

"It's impossible to turn shit into brainz. It's impossible to ask a baby not to cry."

Aww... you didn't read Alberto. Yet, you talk about religion in S&T and state Italy has a minority of Catholics. So it was you in the assless bear suit...

Again jimbo Catholics are also not a minority in Italy.

Your stupidity is perfect

The better question is: why wouldn't it? Life being "selected for" is inevitable, because of the nature of the concept of life. It persists. It consists of the forms that are more fit to persist in their environment. Something meeting the basic definitions of life will try to form in any environment. Talking about what CAUSES life is a silly approach. That question is already answered. The better question is, "What prevents it from persisting?" Yes, we are saying almost the same thing.

Last edited:
These evolution adaptations come from genetic mutations and some are even natural occurring !!
Evolution is based on severe environmental changes

Evolution is 200 percent proven facts
You cannot dispute it unless you’re either “Science illiterate or a religious nut “

How did I know nobody could answer how evolution came into existence?
It's a stupid question, as stated. Evolution is just physical selection acting on lifeforms. Selection is just an inherent property of the universe. Spheroid shapes of massive objects are "selected for". Streams that run downhill instead of uphill are "selected for". Elliptical orbits are "selected for". The shape of the water molecule is "selected for". Fusiform shapes of marine animals are "selected for"

How did I know nobody could answer how evolution came into existence?
It's a stupid question, as stated. Evolution is just physical selection acting on lifeforms. Selection is just an inherent property of the universe. Spheroid shapes of massive objects are "selected for". Streams that run downhill instead of uphill are "selected for". Elliptical orbits are "selected for". The shape of the water molecule is "selected for". Fusiform shapes of marine animals are "selected for"

Such a stupid comment. ToE is biology. You're saying the big bang was like evolution by natural selection when there's no connection.

New Topics

Forum List

Back