Atheists... how did evolution come into existance?

Can you explain your link and argument it is making and why you would not believe Newton?

Newton based his prediction on the Book of Daniel something which I've only read pieces about. Today, we have the science of the Earth's magnetic field disappearing or even NASA predicting there is about 20% chance of being hit by a large space object like an asteroid or meteor..
Her link,
is refreshingly self-explanatory. Unlike you saying Newton read some stuff in the Bible therefore ...
The list omitted the most famous believers in an imminent apocalypse, Jesus and Paul.
Better get on board
Sorry, no idea what you mean.
He means you are swimming in a sea of stupidity
Saying something is so doesn't make it so. I'm smart enough to know that. I may be stupid but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.
Lol, but whatever you say is so, is so.

The definition of this is delusion
So what did I write that was incorrect? Do you even know or did you just see a passing bandwagon?

Can you explain your link and argument it is making and why you would not believe Newton?

Newton based his prediction on the Book of Daniel something which I've only read pieces about. Today, we have the science of the Earth's magnetic field disappearing or even NASA predicting there is about 20% chance of being hit by a large space object like an asteroid or meteor..
Her link,
is refreshingly self-explanatory. Unlike you saying Newton read some stuff in the Bible therefore ...
The list omitted the most famous believers in an imminent apocalypse, Jesus and Paul.
Better get on board
Saying something is so doesn't make it so. I'm smart enough to know that. I may be stupid but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

So what did I write that was incorrect? Do you even know or did you just see a passing bandwagon?
What did I write that was incorrect.

Here is what you wrote

So what are you correct about

Do you even know doctor?

Continue doing as told

Her link,
Better get on board

What did I write that was incorrect.

Here is what you wrote

So what are you correct about

Do you even know doctor?

Continue doing as told
I'm flattered you wish to discuss me but I'll wait until you can bring something more to the table.

Her link,
Better get on board
Actually you are correct in that you are stupid, however your admitted stupidity will prevent you from ever knowing just how stupid u r

So ignorance really is bliss

Her link,
Better get on board
Actually you are correct in that you are stupid, however your admitted stupidity will prevent you from ever knowing just how stupid u r

So ignorance really is bliss
still waiting...

Her link,
Better get on board
You are still waiting because you admitted to being stupid.
Sorry I have no cure for your stupidity doc
But if you brush your teeth with a chlorine and ammonia paste the cigarette stains will come out

I promise

Last edited:
I can now say the falsification of atheism is Christianity.
And I can say the falsification of Christianity is atheism. Both statements are nonsense since neither are facts that can be proved. You're welcome to your opinion but don't confuse opinion with truth.

No, you can't because that would be circular logic. We have Christianity which turned the Greek and Roman gods into mythology. This was due to the apostles who brought Jesus' word into their country. However, we find the majority in Italy is Catholic with a minority of that being Christians. It's interesting that one can apply PHOS Karl Popper's falsification theory to religion and logic as well as science.

Why don't you bring up the origins of atheism instead of just spouting wrong logic? Then we can further this conversation. Else arriverderci.

And I can say the falsification of Christianity is atheism. Both statements are nonsense since neither are facts that can be proved. You're welcome to your opinion but don't confuse opinion with truth.

No, you can't because that would be circular logic. We have Christianity which turned the Greek and Roman gods into mythology. This was due to the apostles who brought Jesus' word into their country. However, we find the majority in Italy is Catholic with a minority of that being Christians. It's interesting that one can apply PHOS Karl Popper's falsification theory to religion and logic as well as science.

Why don't you bring up the origins of atheism instead of just spouting wrong logic? Then we can further this conversation. Else arriverderci.
You say

However, we find the majority in Italy is Catholic with a minority of that being Christians.

So in your mind all catholics are not christians

R u from venus

Be specific.
I’ll start by stating a crazy idea that explosions do not result in complex order.

There is no real order to the universe.

We think there is because we can predict the movement of celestial bodies and a few other things but there is no real order.

Why couldn't trillions upon trillions upon trillions of random events over the course of billions of years resulted in life?
The universe is in perfect order, no matter is missing or dark. We just do not comprehend the order

Not really.

It is still quite chaotic.

And we only have an understanding of about 5% of the matter and energy that make up the universe so your comment is pure speculation

Be specific.
I’ll start by stating a crazy idea that explosions do not result in complex order.

We think there is because we can predict the movement of celestial bodies and a few other things but there is no real order.

Why couldn't trillions upon trillions upon trillions of random events over the course of billions of years resulted in life?
The universe is in perfect order, no matter is missing or dark. We just do not comprehend the order

Not really.

And we only have an understanding of about 5% of the matter and energy that make up the universe so your comment is pure speculation
Chaos is merely a human word meaning not understood. Everything is as it should be. No dark matter is missing, as it is not dependent on humans for its placing

Be specific.
This fails as a an appeal to ignorance fallacy.
Clayton, as commendable as your footnote on the Bill of Rights may be, Weatherman's comment that explosions do not result in complex order is anything BUT an appeal to ignorance.

Read over the remarks by many various learned men on the Darwin Fraud by men who are assuredly NOT ignorant:

Any time you are ready to discuss the insuperable statistics of original polypeptide synthesis, I will be more than happy to oblige you.

Be specific.
This fails as a an appeal to ignorance fallacy.
Clayton, as commendable as your footnote on the Bill of Rights may be, Weatherman's comment that explosions do not result in complex order is anything BUT an appeal to ignorance.

Read over the remarks by many various learned men on the Darwin Fraud by men who are assuredly NOT ignorant:

Any time you are ready to discuss the insuperable statistics of original polypeptide synthesis, I will be more than happy to oblige you.
To suggest that the known universe started with an “explosion” is an appeal to ignorance.

Slogans such as “Darwin Fraud” are straight out of the ICR playbook and suggest that the purveyors are accomplices to the promotion of ignorance.

You say

However, we find the majority in Italy is Catholic with a minority of that being Christians.

R u from venus

Heh, Frannie. For someone like you, you get Alberto :finger3: -- Alberto

arriverderci.
Did you mean: arrivederci ? I think you did. Yeah, you're ignorable. Bubbye.

No, I meant arriverderci with a drawl . You're still a creation science troll, so can...

bfHOtV.gif

You say

R u from venus

Heh, Frannie. For someone like you, you get Alberto :finger3: -- Alberto
Come on Mr. Bond, explain how a minority of catholics are christians.............................

he he he

Be specific.

Not really.

Chaos is merely a human word meaning not understood. Everything is as it should be. No dark matter is missing, as it is not dependent on humans for its placing

We don;'t even know what dark matter and energy are. Those are just names for things we do not understand.

saying that humans understand the universe with only a working knowledge of 5% of the matter and energy of the universe is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back