Atheists... how did evolution come into existance?

How did I know nobody could answer how evolution came into existence?

How did you not know that abiogenesis, the study of how life first began, is not yet determined?

How did you not know that ''supernatural gods did it'' is not an answer?

How did I know nobody could answer how your gods, and everyone else's gods, came into existence?

Be specific.

Once any self-replicating molecules appear, evolution is a given. Things that reproduce better will replace things that don't. That's evolution.

I’ll start by stating a crazy idea that explosions do not result in complex order.

What does that have to do with evolution? If you're going to debate the topic, you should learn the basics of it first.
Which law of physics says chaos naturally evolves into order?
..what are you talking about?

Self replicating molecules consist of the most complicated code in the universe that can not assemble from nothing. So what you did is just assume that they create themselves when this was never ob
Spoken like someone who knows for sure what else exists in the rest of the universe, really. Just because we aren’t sure, is no proof a God is behind it.
All science leads to God. Rather simple really as once we travel to another planet and set up a food web which will be required, God is fully proven and it's us.

Deny reality all you choose, but it's happening now
there is no god--you can't prove it......god is not fully proven---nowhere close-----not proven--saying that is ludicrous

I didn't address that at all. But chaos theories say that there are always chances of organized processes going wrong. That can be said to be the root of evolution. A cellular process goes wrong and cellular replication does not produce an accurate process. Most of those have little effect. Many have detrimental effects. And some provide advantages to that life form.

Mathematics, specifically statistics, drive your cockamamey "theory" off a high cliff.
Let's talk about biochemistry going RIGHT, not wrong. The random selection of a polypeptide only 150 amino acid residues (You DO know what those are, don't you?) in length being active and useful is 1 in 10 to the 170th power, according to biochemist Douglas Axe. This means for every 10 to the 170th polypeptides synthesized, only 1 of them will work.

There are only 10 to the 80th fundamental particles in the universe. So guess what?
"Impossible." No less an evolution proponent than militant bitter atheist, Richard Dawkins, gives his definition of "impossible" as one chance in 10 to the 40th power. More about this if anyone tries to claim that only zero probability is "impossible."

Have you the slightest idea of the number and complexity of proteins in the human body? A clue?
Please put forth some numbers and I'll respond to whatever you try to guess.
so you believe a fully formed human just appeared from nowhere???
give us the creation of man theory--in about 10 sentences

Self replicating molecules consist of the most complicated code in the universe that can not assemble from nothing. So what you did is just assume that they create themselves when this was never ob
Spoken like someone who knows for sure what else exists in the rest of the universe, really. Just because we aren’t sure, is no proof a God is behind it.
All science leads to God. Rather simple really as once we travel to another planet and set up a food web which will be required, God is fully proven and it's us.

there is no god--you can't prove it......god is not fully proven---nowhere close-----not proven--saying that is ludicrous
God brought life to Earth, just as humans who were made in Gods image will be doing themselves very shortly.

So tell me if humans set up a food web on another planet, will they have to find Darwins pond on that planet to begin?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

God is proven and he is us, except for you as you want to be pond scum

I didn't address that at all. But chaos theories say that there are always chances of organized processes going wrong. That can be said to be the root of evolution. A cellular process goes wrong and cellular replication does not produce an accurate process. Most of those have little effect. Many have detrimental effects. And some provide advantages to that life form.

Mathematics, specifically statistics, drive your cockamamey "theory" off a high cliff.
Let's talk about biochemistry going RIGHT, not wrong. The random selection of a polypeptide only 150 amino acid residues (You DO know what those are, don't you?) in length being active and useful is 1 in 10 to the 170th power, according to biochemist Douglas Axe. This means for every 10 to the 170th polypeptides synthesized, only 1 of them will work.

There are only 10 to the 80th fundamental particles in the universe. So guess what?
"Impossible." No less an evolution proponent than militant bitter atheist, Richard Dawkins, gives his definition of "impossible" as one chance in 10 to the 40th power. More about this if anyone tries to claim that only zero probability is "impossible."

Have you the slightest idea of the number and complexity of proteins in the human body? A clue?
Please put forth some numbers and I'll respond to whatever you try to guess.
Ah, yes. The standard ID'iot creationist ''it's impossible'', nonsense.

I would be hesitant to cite creationer loons as reliable sources for science matters.

Axe is a zealous creationist associated with the Discovery Institute (he is the director at their “Biologic Institute"). Axe is a molecular biologist, and thus actually knows some science. He uses this knowledge to write mundane papers, at least two of which have been published in low-tier, although genuine, journals - despite being uninteresting and mundane. Axe’s work is hailed by the Discovery Institute as evidence for their views. Of course, there is no actual support of intelligent design in these published papers, and Axe himself admits as much: Axe (2004) and the evolution of enzyme function

Insofar as Axe is a creationist with real scientific publications to his name, Axe’s work is one of the main contributions to a sheen of legitimacy for the ID movement. But given that his publications do not at all support or even touch on their views (but are willfully interpreted as such by other ID-proponents without Axe complaining) he is an important contributor to erecting the framework of dishonesty that is the ID movement.

Diagnosis: Dishonest wingnut who might pose a genuine if minor threat to science and rationality as a creationist with actually published (though unrelated) material.

So tell more about the creationer nonsense and the odds against biological evolution.

The obvious flaw with the creation claim against biological evolution tgat “the odds are too great” is that the stereotypical creationer argument relies on math they don't understand and biology they find on religious extremist websites.

Firstly, the silly religioner “calculation of odds” assumes that the biological conditions formed by chance. However, biochemistry is not chance, making the calculated odds meaningless. Biochemistry produces various, complex chemical products and all of those products then interact in complex ways.

Secondly, the religioner ignores the very basic reality that there would be incalculable numbers of biochemical interactions occurring simultaneously,

As we see consistently, the religious extremists are unable to make any affirmative case for their gods and so are left to attack science with meaningless "what are the odds", memes that ignore some very basic elements of biology.
3 million wurdz or less please

I guess you didn't like my answer: it was always in existence.
So in your mind evolution was present before the big bang

If you say so kiddy
Did gravity exist before the BB? How about math?
Unknown about gravity as the universe might be code on a hard drive, math is not real however until it is toyed with

If you say so kiddy
Unknown about gravity as the universe might be code on a hard drive, math is not real however until it is toyed with
So we might live in the Matrix and 1 + 1 didn't equal 2 until someone did the addition?

If you say so kiddy

If you say so kiddy
So we might live in the Matrix and 1 + 1 didn't equal 2 until someone did the addition?

If you say so kiddy
Not my idea pal, your physics hero thought it up

LOL, sucka

God brought life to Earth, just as humans who were made in Gods image will be doing themselves very shortly.

So tell me if humans set up a food web on another planet, will they have to find Darwins pond on that planet to begin?

Your god lets 20k children die each due to malnutrition and desease. He hasn’t done shit for us. Where are the multitudes being fed with two loaves and a couple of fish ? That was obviously a fking fable. Only science has doubled our life expectancy.

not proven --plain-simple-final

not proven --plain-simple-final
Nothing in anyone’s bible is proven Either.

If man was made in gods image, why do we die ? Why can’t we fly ? Oh, just how we look and not his insides ? Well, who’s insides do we have ?

Be specific.
I’ll start by stating a crazy idea that explosions do not result in complex order.
Please !! You cannot talk about evolution with “Science illiterates “
Most conservatives have the science level of a 2nd grader
I put a dollar in your PayPal, go buy a new stupid attack to add to your childish response.
So typical of you science haters to say such stupid crap.

New Topics

Forum List

Back