Zone1 Atheist group claims speaker used Chick-Fil-A sandwiches to try to convert students to Christianity

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Snip comment
https://notthebee.com/author/johnknox
John Knox
Jul 29th, 2022 5:33 pm
I've heard Chick-Fil-A be referred to as "the Lord's chicken" in jest, but apparently, some atheists think this is an actual selling point for Christianity.

I mean, that chicken sandwich is good but it's not "pick-up-your-cross-and-follow-me" good.

Yeah they're not that good ....I've had em a few times ...a Lil rubbery ...
Now thier tendies ....are salty goodness...those are really really good especially when they're hot n fresh

I never order the sandwich...if I go to chikfila I always get tenders

whhwgwgwggwgsgsbbsbs.gif

Snip

A concerned community resident contacted us regarding Ray McElroy speaking to students at Richards High School. Reportedly, the posters and announcements for this lunch event enticed students to come hear a former NFL player's story and receive free Chick-Fil-A sandwiches. Students reported that they attended and were told they could not take a sandwich until they listened to the speaker and took a book. The book was "How to Find God." See enclosure. Reportedly, the talk was essentially a sermon by Mr. McElroy, who is a pastor at Central Christian Church.

Gee I wonder what her cats names are

Read it all

Snip comment
Not the Bee - John Knox
John Knox
I've heard Chick-Fil-A be referred to as "the Lord's chicken" in jest, but apparently, some atheists think this is an actual selling point for Christianity.

I mean, that chicken sandwich is good but it's not "pick-up-your-cross-and-follow-me" good.

Now thier tendies ....are salty goodness...those are really really good especially when they're hot n fresh

View attachment 676262

Snip

A concerned community resident contacted us regarding Ray McElroy speaking to students at Richards High School. Reportedly, the posters and announcements for this lunch event enticed students to come hear a former NFL player's story and receive free Chick-Fil-A sandwiches. Students reported that they attended and were told they could not take a sandwich until they listened to the speaker and took a book. The book was "How to Find God." See enclosure. Reportedly, the talk was essentially a sermon by Mr. McElroy, who is a pastor at Central Christian Church.

Read it all
Snip comment
Not the Bee - John Knox
John Knox

View attachment 676262

Snip

Read it all
That's horrible. Give kids a sandwich and a valuable lesson on how to make their lives better.
This atheist group would be just fine if the talk was about birth control and the gift a pack of condoms.

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" (Isa. 5:20.)

Snip comment
Not the Bee - John Knox
John Knox

View attachment 676262

Snip

Read it all
That's horrible. Give kids a sandwich and a valuable lesson on how to make their lives better.
This atheist group would be just fine if the talk was about birth control and the gift a pack of condoms.

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" (Isa. 5:20.)
It would be more approximate.

Liberals hate Chick Fil A because of the outfit's belief in the sanctity of marriage between a man and a broad.

That's certainly their right. No one is forcing them to eat Chick Fil A.

But its no reason for them to try and ban the sandwiches for people who don't share their hatred.

If you're a liberal atheist who could be converted to conservative Christianity by a chicken sandwich, I'd say you have not firmly solidified your worldview yet.

Now if KFC would bring back their little bucket parfait, I might be willing to switch from Baptist to Methodist.

1659222024914.png

Would you rather they go out and have kids they don't want?

When I was a kid I went to a little bitty church. My pastor didn’t agree with feeding the public for outreach efforts. He said if you can get them in with a hot dog the devil can win them over with a hamburger.

Chik Fila sandwiches were never entered into his argument because we didn’t have Chik Fila in our area at the time.

Forum List

Back