Atheism's big LIE

So given that your bias leads you to believe that man made climate change is one of the two most robust theories in history, can you show me the experiment that they did to confirm that theory?
So if experiments are required to 'confirm' a theory, black holes do not exist.

Fair extrapolation?

So given that your bias leads you to believe that man made climate change is one of the two most robust theories in history, can you show me the experiment that they did to confirm that theory?

Fair extrapolation?

they looked out your bedroom window ...
1623556603952.png

have you ever seen a tree.

Fair extrapolation?
I never said experiments are required to 'confirm' a theory. You missed the point of the conversation. But putting that aside, experiments are used to prove or disprove theories because they are designed to test theories.

The point of the conversation was around bias within science. And that science is never settled and if someone thinks it is it is a sign of bias which would be especially true for someone who thinks the science is settled where there was no test performed to prove or disprove the theory.

As for black holes we can observe the effects of black holes indirectly on other matter by the way other matter is effected by the black hole, right?

Fair extrapolation?
I never said experiments are required to 'confirm' a theory. You missed the point of the conversation. But putting that aside, experiments are used to prove or disprove theories because they are designed to test theories.

The point of the conversation was around bias within science. And that science is never settled and if someone thinks it is it is a sign of bias which would be especially true for someone who thinks the science is settled where there was no test performed to prove or disprove the theory.

As for black holes we can observe the effects of black holes indirectly on other matter by the way other matter is effected by the black hole, right?
Is that really atheism?

I never said experiments are required to 'confirm' a theory.
sure, "I never said experiments are required", take it to bed and sleep soundly as a christian - does that include your christian bible as well.

Fair extrapolation?

Is that really atheism?

sure, "I never said experiments are required", take it to bed and sleep soundly as a christian - does that include your christian bible as well.
I've tested it and found it to to be true. Which is why you don't see me attacking the faith of others as you do.

Fair extrapolation?

Is that really atheism?

I've tested it and found it to to be true. Which is why you don't see me attacking the faith of others as you do.
i've made it clear, the 1st century was a period of liberation theology - the religion of antiquity - it is your 4th century christian bible that takes from others their religion and falsely claims representation it does not deserve - you may be a born sinner - is the example, keep that to yourself it belongs only to you and your book.

Fair extrapolation?

Is that really atheism?

i've made it clear, the 1st century was a period of liberation theology - the religion of antiquity - it is your 4th century christian bible that takes from others their religion and falsely claims representation it does not deserve - you may be a born sinner - is the example, keep that to yourself it belongs only to you and your book.
Again... I've tested it and found it to to be true. Which is why you don't see me attacking the faith of others as you do.

Fair extrapolation?

Is that really atheism?

Again... I've tested it and found it to to be true. Which is why you don't see me attacking the faith of others as you do.
you claim to have done the same as an atheist who's to know what will be your next exploit, hindu - and a warrant for your next makebelive persecution.

Fair extrapolation?

Is that really atheism?

you claim to have done the same as an atheist who's to know what will be your next exploit, hindu - and a warrant for your next makebelive persecution.
No idea to what you are talking about. I love Hindus though. Good people. You should die to self and confront reality. It's the Hindu way.

Fair extrapolation?

Is that really atheism?

No idea to what you are talking about. I love Hindus though. Good people. You should die to self and confront reality. It's the Hindu way.
it is you that is in doubt. sinner.

Fair extrapolation?

Is that really atheism?

it is you that is in doubt. sinner.
Bless your heart.

Forum List

Back