Atheism's big LIE

I'll check this out when I can and respond accordingly.

I haven't seen that there is any organized group of atheists that speaks out against Christians.

BTW: please be careful to identify your specific sect of Christianity when you post.

You want me to watch a 41 min video and respond?

If you have a point to make about atheism....then make it
Dont torture me with a propaganda video.

How can not believing religious claims be a lie?
How much time have you devoted to the study of evolution?

You want me to watch a 41 min video and respond?

If you have a point to make about atheism....then make it
Dont torture me with a propaganda video.

How can not believing religious claims be a lie?
How much time have you devoted to the study of evolution?
still not watching a 41 min video

You need to try harder and make your own points

Last edited:
Here presented and refuted are 3 BIG lies that Atheists spread about Christianity.

Sore, like a LYING Christian would ever tell the truth about Atheism.

However, you believe all atheists tell the truth about Christians all the time?

They are infinitely more honest than Christians.

Not one man in a thousand has either strength of mind or goodness of heart to be an Atheist.
-- Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Here presented and refuted are 3 BIG lies that Atheists spread about Christianity.

Go ahead an summarize in your own words ina couple of sentences. I am not watching a video you never watched.

In general, Atheistic leaders have killed far more CHRISTIANS, then Christians have ever killed anyone in general. This includes all the Crusades, and centuries of the Inquisition, and witch executions. I believe what was done in the name of Christianity was very terrible and sad. However, atheists don't care what they have done to Christians in the past, present or future ---- nor anyone who disagrees with them. Atheists like Sam Harris, Bill Maher, Christopher Harris and Nicolas Humphreys have said very bias and discriminatory remarks against religious people and specifically Christians --- whom they outright say they hate, and want them silenced.

I haven't seen that there is any organized group of atheists that speaks out against Christians.

BTW: please be careful to identify your specific sect of Christianity when you post.
You obviously don't seem to read much. And I firmly believe any person worth calling a CHRISTIAN, tries to follow CHRIST and believes everything HE reveals about HIMSELF and the FATHER throughout the BIBLE --- and not just the convenient portions.

Sore, like a LYING Christian would ever tell the truth about Atheism.

However, you believe all atheists tell the truth about Christians all the time?

What the hell do you think atheists are lying about exactly?

That most of the wars are the fault of CHRISTIANS. That the world would be a much better place without CHRISTIANITY. That there is absolutely no proof of GOD. That life on earth came about naturally. That Christians are the most bias and hateful people on the planet. That Hitler was a model Christian. That Christians are uneducated and backward. How is that for starters? OH YES, LittleNipper needs a transcript because he didn't view the video...

Last edited:

Go ahead an summarize in your own words ina couple of sentences. I am not watching a video you never watched.

In general, Atheistic leaders have killed far more CHRISTIANS, then Christians have ever killed anyone in general. This includes all the Crusades, and centuries of the Inquisition, and witch executions. I believe what was done in the name of Christianity was very terrible and sad. However, atheists don't care what they have done to Christians in the past, present or future ---- nor anyone who disagrees with them. Atheists like Sam Harris, Bill Maher, Christopher Harris and Nicolas Humphreys have said very bias and discriminatory remarks against religious people and specifically Christians --- whom they outright say they hate, and want them silenced.

In general, Atheistic leaders have killed far more CHRISTIANS, then Christians have ever killed anyone in general.
there has not been a century christians have not been at the forefront of persecution and victimization of the innocent -
1622776470590.png

christianity is foremost a terrorist organization and has had their way since the 4th century - the 20th century uprisings and reprisals against christianity were of their own making and vindication against the corrupt organization.

In general, Atheistic leaders have killed far more CHRISTIANS, then Christians have ever killed anyone in general.
there has not been a century christians have not been at the forefront of persecution and victimization of the innocent -
View attachment 497165
christianity is foremost a terrorist organization and has had their way since the 4th century - the 20th century uprisings and reprisals against christianity were of their own making and vindication against the corrupt organization.

Why would a CHRISTIAN acting as a child of GOD, burn down a cross that represents CHRIST shedding his blood so ANYONE who believes might be saved. And why would any CHRISTIAN, who loves the LORD wear a mask.

Your's is another lie to add to the list. Atheists have lived in every century also. When Cane killed Abel, and tried to lie to GOD, was he acting as a believer or an ATHEIST. I believe Cane was perhaps the first atheist, because he certainly had no clue that GOD already knew that he had murdered his brother. Cane apparently thought he could hide things from GOD. That doesn't sound like someone who believed in ALMIGHTY GOD.

Last edited:

View attachment 497165

Atheists infiltrated the CHURCH and used it to make a living, gain prestige and further their power. It is easy to pretend to be what one isn't ----atheists always imagine CHRISTIANS to be so gullible. What better way to attempt to destroy the CHURCH than to join it and then corrupt it from within...

Forum List

Back