ATF wants to go after ALL 5.56 ammo

Suits me fine. 5.56mm is a military round pure and simple. Not a hunting round even if hunters have taken to using it.

ATF raises new concerns about AR-15 ammo WashingtonExaminer.com

How many of these people know the difference between 5.56 and .223?
How is 5.56 a danger to police officers and .223 is not?

Again: The Obama administration doesn't give a damn about protecting lives -- it wants to try to limit the right of the people to keep and bear arms by running up the price of ammo.
It`s amazing the things that people choose to cry about. A friggin bullet! I guess you never know for sure if that squirrel or bunny might be wearing a Kevlar vest.

I think there is confusion here. They are not going after "ALL" AR-15 ammo. Just "Steel tipped" which they are considering armor piercing. So get rid of the steel tip and just use all lead. Simple.

I think there is confusion here. They are not going after "ALL" AR-15 ammo. Just "Steel tipped" which they are considering armor piercing. So get rid of the steel tip and just use all lead. Simple.
Incorrect. The ATF guy clearly states ALL 5.56 ammo.

"Any 5.56 round" is "a challenge for officer safety,"

ATF raises new concerns about AR-15 ammo WashingtonExaminer.com

How many of these people know the difference between 5.56 and .223?
How is 5.56 a danger to police officers and .223 is not?

Again: The Obama administration doesn't give a damn about protecting lives -- it wants to try to limit the right of the people to keep and bear arms by running up the price of ammo.
It`s amazing the things that people choose to cry about. A friggin bullet! I guess you never know for sure if that squirrel or bunny might be wearing a Kevlar vest.
Not sure what you mean.

pure lead , pretty easy ehh , until they get rid of ALL the lead smelters in the USA .

Forum List

Back