At What Point............?

Nonelitist

Rookie
Jan 22, 2010
Obama is becoming increasingly damaging to the Democratic party... except to the freaks on the left fringe who still think he is the Messiah.

At what point do more reasonable people begin to see him as a liability? What has to happen for even Dems to want him and his policies out of the Oval Office?

I think many are willing to continue giving him a chance until it's officially time to run for re-election. Then they will evaluate his first term and measure him against his opponent. It may end up that some will go back to not voting. That would be unfortunate.

• Banned
Let me please state that I dont' want this to turn into a flame war.

I honestly want to hear peoples opinions. His approval numbers have plummeted. People siding with Obama are losing elections and primaries. Would a massive GOP win in November make Dems very uncomfortable with Obama?

I honestly want to hear peoples opinions. His approval numbers have plummeted. People siding with Obama are losing elections and primaries. Would a massive GOP win in November make Dems very uncomfortable with Obama?

His approval numbers are still VERY respectable when compared against ANY previous POTUS at this point in their Presidency. Why is it that only the folks on the right are SO concerned about Rasmussen's poll numbers?

so far obama has not done much that i would not have expected from an extension of the bush administration...we are still at war....we are still divided....working people are losing ground ...
the entire gulf coast line has been assaulted and i feel like everyone involved has dragged their feet.
i expected obama and his think tank to hit the ground running...since they told me for over a year that was just what they were ready to do...and they didnt....

change and hope..whatever...i see the same old same old....and a lot of hopelessness...here is what pisses me off...the coal people...will use this to continue mountain top removal....as much as obama says he is an enviromentalist...he makes james watt look friendly....

i guess that saying...the secret to happiness is low expectations is true. obama got people's hopes up...for real change...for real reform...and we got...the same old....same old.

you should know if you criticize obie wan in any manner you will be labeled a "nutter" it comes with the territory. Do you like nutterbutters? Yum

Such a win would certainly be a wake up-call, but a tipping point? Guess it would depend on what massive actually turned out to be. But someone challenging his/her own party's incumbent president is not without precedent. Teddy Kennedy tried it with Carter and I imagine others likely have also in the past.

I wouldn't put anything past Hillary for a move like this either. All she'd have to do is resign right after whatever 'massive' turned out to be, go on another phony listening tour national in scope, and then morph into the I-told-you-so candidate destined to save her party and the country. It'd be a hell of a party battle but doable if they really get their asses kicked in November IMO.

Im not convinced they will, for the most part. They like what's happening and don't at all see the danger in it.

Obama is becoming increasingly damaging to the Democratic party... except to the freaks on the left fringe who still think he is the Messiah.

At what point do more reasonable people begin to see him as a liability? What has to happen for even Dems to want him and his policies out of the Oval Office?

Why don't you shoot the DNC a memo and straighten them out..be sure and mention "The Messiah"...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You probably should focus a tad more on the weaknesses of the whitey righties... after all they are the ones that got kicked to the curb and under the bus in the last presidential election....

Im not convinced they will, for the most part. They like what's happening and don't at all see the danger in it.

At the end of the day, all politics is local. The Dems who in 2008 won in areas that are traditionally red states or went for McCain are disassociating themselves from Obama.

The telling signs will be how many defect from the last mad dash by Pelosi and Reid to jam through more statist legislation before they lose the majority in the House.

Without flaming
The reason is simply this: The idea that Obama is somehow failing only exists in right leaning fantasies. His approval ratings have basically flatlined in the 46-52% range which are not too bad considering we are still feeling the effects of a recession

Obama has already accomplished more in his first year and a half than any President since FDR. His economic numbers have been trending positive since he took office, he has kept the country safe, the two wars are progressing according to plan, healthcare has passed, he signed a significant nuclear treaty with Russia....

The Democrats have every reason to be confident in 2012

Now explain what the Republicans have accomplished in the last 18 months?

He has the support of the democrat party, the democrat party is full tilt progressive social justice,open borders, wealth redistribution neo-comms.

He has the support of the democrat party, the democrat party is full tilt progressive social justice,open borders, wealth redistribution neo-comms.

Why don't you just say his Momma dresses him funny or something else just as juvenile?:cuckoo:

Why don't you just say his Momma dresses him funny or something else just as juvenile?:cuckoo:
Pound sand .

New Topics

Forum List

Back