At What Point will USMB libs admit Obama will lose?

When will USMB libs accept that The ONE ios going down?

• Today!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A week before election Day.

• The DAY before Election Day.

• Total voters

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
President Obama is going to lose. The remaining question is AT WHAT POINT will the die hard USMB true believer delusional libs come to terms with the inevitability of the upcoming Romney victory?

1. Today? Is today the day they will be able to "let go?"
  2. A week before Election Day when the polls even in the "Swing" states reveal that he is so far behind that he cannot come out of his tailspin?
  3. The DAY before the Election? When the final polling shows just how crushing his defeat is going to be?
  4. Not until the Returns are all in and the last residue of hope is finally gone?
  5. Will they demand a state by state "Florida style recount" and be unable to admit defeat until some cases go to Court?
  6. The Day after Inauguration Day?
  7. Or the start of Mitt's second term?

A public poll.

Last edited:
Im sure that most will admit it on election day. I know i wouldnt admit Romney lost before then (He's not going to but still).

But then there will be some who will continue to claim he did win even when he loses. Take Kerrywonohio for example. Look at all the lefties who cannot admit George W Bush won Florida in 2000.

Im sure that most will admit it on election day. I know i wouldnt admit Romney lost before then (He's not going to but still).

But then there will be some who will continue to claim he did win even when he loses. Take Kerrywonohio for example. Look at all the lefties who cannot admit George W Bush won Florida in 2000.
look i admit it on the day. i have admitted romney front runner so bit unfair to say we all in denial.

President Obama is going to lose. The remaining question is AT WHAT POINT will the die hard USMB true believer delusional libs come to terms with the inevitability of the upcoming Romney victory?

2. A week before Election Day when the polls even in the "Swing" states reveal that he is so far behind that he cannot come out of his tailspin?
  3. The DAY before the Election? When the final polling shows just how crushing his defeat is going to be?
  4. Not until the Returns are all in and the last residue of hope is finally gone?
  5. Will they demand a state by state "Florida style recount" and be unable to admit defeat until some cases go to Court?

A public poll.
i won,t give up to the finsh though understand romney a big front runner at mo

In process of making it a USMB Poll. :D

Maybe after they read this:

Who Won the Debates? 49% Say Romney, 41% Obama

Rasmussen and Pew predicted the winner, Obama, in 08`.

SNIP:

Most voters consider the three presidential debates at least somewhat important to how they will vote, and a plurality of those that watched thinks Mitt Romney was the overall debate winner. Read More

Arizona Senate: Flake (R) 50%, Carmona (D) 44%

Republican Congressman Jeff Flake has hit the 50% mark for the first time in the U.S. Senate race in Arizona. Read More

Nevada Senate: Heller (R) 50%, Berkley (D) 45%

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll: Romney 50%, Obama 47%

Swing State Tracking: Romney 50%, Obama 46%

Nevada: Obama 50%, Romney 48%

Ohio Senate: Brown (D) 48%, Mandel (R) 44%

37% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction

North Dakota Governor: Dalrymple (R) 53%, Taylor (D) 39%

Who Won the Debates? 49% Say Romney, 41% Obama - Rasmussen Reports™

Last edited:

In process of making it a USMB Poll. :D

Maybe after they read this:

Who Won the Debates? 49% Say Romney, 41% Obama

Rasmussen and Pew predicted the winner, Obama, in 08`.

SNIP:

Most voters consider the three presidential debates at least somewhat important to how they will vote, and a plurality of those that watched thinks Mitt Romney was the overall debate winner. Read More

Arizona Senate: Flake (R) 50%, Carmona (D) 44%

Republican Congressman Jeff Flake has hit the 50% mark for the first time in the U.S. Senate race in Arizona. Read More

Nevada Senate: Heller (R) 50%, Berkley (D) 45%

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll: Romney 50%, Obama 47%

Swing State Tracking: Romney 50%, Obama 46%

Nevada: Obama 50%, Romney 48%

Ohio Senate: Brown (D) 48%, Mandel (R) 44%

37% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction

North Dakota Governor: Dalrymple (R) 53%, Taylor (D) 39%

Who Won the Debates? 49% Say Romney, 41% Obama - Rasmussen Reports™
well least obama got narrow lead in nv but look no doubt romney fav to win and be 45h president of united states of america

A public poll.

Since you forgot to include NEVER, you have suppressed TdM's, rdope's, puddly.nuttrite's, Chrissy's, and Ruffled Feather's ability to vote.

A public poll.

Since you forgot to include NEVER, you have suppressed TdM's, rdope's, puddly.nuttrite's, Chrissy's, and Ruffled Feather's ability to vote.

My bad. :D

A public poll.

My bad. :D
fair point indeed. anway is it going gop way at the moment sadly

Today! 0 0%
A week before election Day. 0 0%
The DAY before Election Day. 0 0%
After the returns show that all hope for them is gone? 2 22.22%
Florida style recount will be needed. 1 11.11%
The day after Inauguration Day. 1 11.11%
The start of Mitt's Second Term. 5 55.56%

Does anybody see a pattern emerging here?

:cool:

If Romney wins, the lefties will never admit it. It will have been because of cheating of some kind.

I do see your point. And Avatar4321 said it, too.

Since there are still bug-eyed drooling simpleton uber-libs out there who insist that W wasn't our President, it does seem probable that a similar derangement syndrome will rise up as against Romney.

If Romney wins, the lefties will never admit it. It will have been because of cheating of some kind.

Yes. They will claim Romney bought the presidency since he raised more money. Of course they claim that Obama raising record amounts in 2008 was the will of the people and showed how popular he was.
Democrats are the biggest fucking hypocrites to walk the planet.

Never. The desperation among the libs is palpable . When Obama loses, we'll hear racism, diebold, money, cheating etc. etc. until 2020.

It will be Bush/Gore part II... And we still haven't heard the end of that!

EDIT- I see Avatar already expressed these sentiments. :thup:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel

I do see your point. And Avatar4321 said it, too.

Since there are still bug-eyed drooling simpleton uber-libs out there who insist that W wasn't our President, it does seem probable that a similar derangement syndrome will rise up as against Romney.

From the Department of Redundancy Department:

"Bug-eyed drooling simpleton uber-libs"

I expect to see screen names such as "ObamaWonOhio" or something else like that after the election (i say something else because it is possible that he will win ohio. Unlikely, but possible)

I'll believe it when I see it. :lol:

Johnny-Carson-Kreskin-300x300.jpg

I don't think it's going to happen, and no I don't want to make a bet...

New Topics

Forum List

Back