At Town Hall fake President "Job Killer," joe biden says blacks and hispanics don't know how to log on to internet..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I heard this clip on the Mike Gallagher radio show....fake President "job killer joe," stated that one of the problems we have with his allies Chinese flu? Blacks and hispanics don't know how to log onto the internet to make appointments for the shots.........

Yes....he said this....

I found this...

President Joe Biden said Tuesday a primary challenge facing the nation’s coronavirus vaccine rollout is Hispanic and African-Americans’ internet illiteracy.

“A lot of people don’t know how to register,” Biden said in a CNN town hall. “Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and, or inner-city districts know how to use, know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens.”

Last edited:
I heard this clip on the Mike Gallagher radio show....fake President "job killer joe," stated that one of the problems we have with his allies Chinese flu? Blacks and hispanics don't know how to log onto the internet to make appointments for the shots.........

Yes....he said this....

I found this...

President Joe Biden said Tuesday a primary challenge facing the nation’s coronavirus vaccine rollout is Hispanic and African-Americans’ internet illiteracy.

“A lot of people don’t know how to register,” Biden said in a CNN town hall. “Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and, or inner-city districts know how to use, know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens.”

Say WHAT?!

ANOTHER BDS thread?
Get used to it. You morons taught us well how to parse every word that is said and make a negative out of it. You've got at least until Kameltoe 25ths China Joe and then you can whine about KDS.

Just wait until Slow Joe succumbs to dementia and watch them wail when he's given the treatment they're giving Limbaugh's passing.

Goddamn loons

ANOTHER BDS thread?
Get used to it. You morons taught us well how to parse every word that is said and make a negative out of it. You've got at least until Kameltoe 25ths China Joe and then you can whine about KDS.

Just wait until Slow Joe succumbs to dementia and watch them wail when he's given the treatment they're giving Limbaugh's passing.

Goddamn loons

Except that, unlike Democrats, Republicans have more class than your average alley cat in heat.

ANOTHER BDS thread?

Goddamn loons
Bring on the dancing bananas.

I just read that Joe Biden recently said that Black and Hispanic people don’t know how to use the internet.
And the silence about that is deafening.
If Donald Trump had said that, everyone, everywhere would’ve been SCREAMING about that for the next 2 months. And yet we are hardly hearing about it!

I just read that Joe Biden recently said that Black and Hispanic people don’t know how to use the internet.
If Donald Trump had said that, everyone, everywhere would’ve been SCREAMING about that for the next 2 months. And yet we are hardly hearing about it!
That would not surprise me. Do you have a link or a clip of him saying that just to make sure? I want to make sure it wasn't taken out of context.

In different words the Democrat Party continuously tells dark people how ignorant they are and how whitey MUST lead them around by the nose and make their decisions for them...The strange thing is; IM2 Asclepias Paul Essien never seem to be offended by such arrogance.
38ysqj.jpg

the-two-platforms-the-democratic-platform-the-republican-platform-is-43367870.png

Forum List

Back