At this rate the blacks of the US will be extinct before 2100m thus the Democrats will have gotten their wish, after the first Civil War ended.

Abortion’s Devastating Impact Upon Black Americans
The inconvenient truth of “black genocide” significantly decreased the potential black population of Georgia over the past fifty years. According to recent Centers for Disease Control (CDC) statistics, while African-Americans constitute 32.2 percent of Georgia’s population, 62.4 percent of abortions in Georgia are performed on African-American women. By contrast, whites constitute 60.8 percent of the Georgia population, but only 24.7 percent of abortions were performed on white women. Even pro-abortion groups like the Guttmacher Institute admit that “black women are more than 5 times as likely as white women to have an abortion.
No future generations of black people, because they are being killed even before they get a chance at life.
7 Statistics You Need To Know About Black-On-Black Crime
President Barack Obama has no problem making disgusting, untrue assertions about cops being racist at a funeral for murdered cops yet does not give major speeches on the epidemic of black-on-black crime. Here are seven statistics you need to know about black-on-black crime that the president will not address.

1. Data shows that 93 percent of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks.
With these events going on today, it is very likely that in 80 years there wont be a black race anymore in the United States unless the blacks of the US wake up and realize that the Democrat party isnt really for them, as we are watching the liberal mayors and governors just sit by and watch the murders. This was why the brown turd(1/2 white) Obammy started bringing in Hispanics and Arabs from all over the world to gin up the Democrat voting base..

black-statistics1.jpg
You really are a piece of work. Your post is anti-black and anti-democrat, anti-abortion, and anti-Obama and totally racists in nature, all in one post, but you knew that when you posted it.
As close as I can get to your line of thinking is as it pertains to Black Lives Matter movement, recognizing it to simply being an empty dime-store slogan as long as black people continue to kill black people at the present high rates obviously acceptable to blacks, within the black community.
Tell me then, why is it more blacks abort their babies, and more blacks kill each other. Again, not one peep from the liberal mayors and governors, who sit back and watch this shit happen. So fuck off, you racist prick, you dont seem to give a shit either, because you vote for the very people who allow this...

Abortion’s Devastating Impact Upon Black Americans
The inconvenient truth of “black genocide” significantly decreased the potential black population of Georgia over the past fifty years. According to recent Centers for Disease Control (CDC) statistics, while African-Americans constitute 32.2 percent of Georgia’s population, 62.4 percent of abortions in Georgia are performed on African-American women. By contrast, whites constitute 60.8 percent of the Georgia population, but only 24.7 percent of abortions were performed on white women. Even pro-abortion groups like the Guttmacher Institute admit that “black women are more than 5 times as likely as white women to have an abortion.
No future generations of black people, because they are being killed even before they get a chance at life.
7 Statistics You Need To Know About Black-On-Black Crime
President Barack Obama has no problem making disgusting, untrue assertions about cops being racist at a funeral for murdered cops yet does not give major speeches on the epidemic of black-on-black crime. Here are seven statistics you need to know about black-on-black crime that the president will not address.

1. Data shows that 93 percent of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks.
With these events going on today, it is very likely that in 80 years there wont be a black race anymore in the United States unless the blacks of the US wake up and realize that the Democrat party isnt really for them, as we are watching the liberal mayors and governors just sit by and watch the murders. This was why the brown turd(1/2 white) Obammy started bringing in Hispanics and Arabs from all over the world to gin up the Democrat voting base..

black-statistics1.jpg
You really are a piece of work. Your post is anti-black and anti-democrat, anti-abortion, and anti-Obama and totally racists in nature, all in one post, but you knew that when you posted it.
As close as I can get to your line of thinking is as it pertains to Black Lives Matter movement, recognizing it to simply being an empty dime-store slogan as long as black people continue to kill black people at the present high rates obviously acceptable to blacks, within the black community.
Tell me then, why is it more blacks abort their babies, and more blacks kill each other. Again, not one peep from the liberal mayors and governors, who sit back and watch this shit happen. So fuck off, you racist prick, you dont seem to give a shit either, because you vote for the very people who allow this...
I don't really give a shit. what part of "pertains to Black Lives Matter movement, recognizing it to simply being an empty dime-store slogan as long as black people continue to kill black people at the present high rates obviously acceptable to blacks, within the black community." made you think I gave shit. I am not black. The blacks are not responsible for the high number of whites killed every year, and certainly not the few whites killed in my community, though the high number of black on black death in my small city would certainly be appalling if I did give a shit. But that isn't racist or political. It just recognizes that for me, to be my brothers keeper (and protector) they had better be within the sphere of my immediate observation. If they are in the demilitarized zone across town or across the country, those communities will have to change, to root out the evil within. I'm not coming in to clean up their mess in their community or worrying about the BLM sloganeers, and has no relation or effect on who I vote for.

Bear in mind that with the 2020 census, blacks have DECLINED to 11% of the population.

If 11% is true, then the stats are even worse for showing blacks as systemic criminals.

Black males are doing all this crime, not black women. At the previous estimate of blacks being 13% of the pop, 6.3% were black males doing 52.5% of the murder, 62% of the robbery and 56% of the carjacking in the USA.

Stats from: National Crime Victimization Survey / Wikipedia

What would life be like with 60% of the pop black??

Last edited:
By 2050 regardless of who is in office whites will be a minority. Remember the golden rule.
You did NOT, ask a question.
\mmm yeah I did. "how will white people who are against affirmative action feel when they are the minority?"
How can whites be in the minority when blacks are killing themselves by the 10s of thousands each year? Yes this includes black babies in or out of the womb. Are you talking about the great migration of future diseased democrat voters who were crossing the southern border? Guess you havent seen the reduction of those crossings of late...

By 2050 regardless of who is in office whites will be a minority. Remember the golden rule.
\mmm yeah I did. "how will white people who are against affirmative action feel when they are the minority?"
How can whites be in the minority when blacks are killing themselves by the 10s of thousands each year? Yes this includes black babies in or out of the womb. Are you talking about the great migration of future diseased democrat voters who were crossing the southern border? Guess you havent seen the reduction of those crossings of late...
Ok Kanye........

Vast majority of most crimes are committed by a person of the same race as the victim, Bureau of Justice Statistics reports.

The Justice Department’s statistics-crunching arm just blew up a whole stack of white-supremacist myths about the nature of interracial crime and violence committed by minorities.
In a report released Thursday titled Race and Hispanic Origin of Victims and Offenders, 2012-2015, the DOJ’s Bureau of Justice Statistics found that a majority of most violent crimes are committed by people who are the same race as their victims. Indeed, the rate of white-on-white violent crime, it found, is about four times the rate of black-on-white crime.

White supremacists frequently like to manipulate crime statistics in order to claim that nonwhite minorities, particularly African-Americans, are far more crime-prone and the source of most violent crime against whites. Indeed, it is a core belief that this is the case, and many white nationalist ideologues — including politician and pundit Patrick Buchanan, Jared Taylor of American Renaissance, and the Council of Conservative Citizens — all have made considerable hay out of proffering “studies” laden with risibly bad statistics and other evidence to make their case.

The BJS study demonstrates plainly that this is simply not the case. Some 57 percent of crimes involving white victims were committed by white perpetrators, while only 15 percent were committed by blacks, and 11 percent by Hispanics. Black crime victims fell along similar racial lines, with 63 percent of the crimes committed by black perpetrators, while 11 percent were committed by whites, and 6.6 percent by Hispanics.

Overall, the BJS reported, “the percentage of intraracial [that is, same-race] victimization was higher than the percentage of interracial victimization for all types of violent crime except robbery.”
Moreover, it explained, “the rate of white-on-white violent crime (12.0 per 1,000) was about four times higher than black-on-white violent crime (3.1 per 1,000). The rate of black-on-black crime (16.5 per 1,000) was more than five times higher than white-on-black violent crime (2.8 per 1,000). The rate of Hispanic-on-Hispanic crime (8.3 per 1,000) was about double the rate of white-on-Hispanic (4.1 per 1,000) and black-on-Hispanic (4.2 per 1,000) violent crime.”

This is consistent with previously collected data, including a National Crime Victim Survey in 2000 that showed that 73 percent of white violent crime victims were attacked by whites, and 80 percent of black victims were targeted by blacks. This pattern is even clearer in the category of murder.

What you say is not happening.

In 2018 according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,925 blacks were murdered. 81 percent of all whites who were killed were killed by another white person. More whites were killed than blacks. Even more important in debunking this lie of black attacks and killing is the fact that more whites killed each other(2677) than blacks who killed each other(2600).

What you say is not happening.
So the shootings in Chicago arent happening? The babies being aborted in Planned Parenthood arent happening?

In 2018 according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,925 blacks were murdered. 81 percent of all whites who were killed were killed by another white person. More whites were killed than blacks. Even more important in debunking this lie of black attacks and killing is the fact that more whites killed each other(2677) than blacks who killed each other(2600).
You sure do act like a southern white democrat who denies that the blacks are going extinct....

Forum List

Back