At the name of jesus " every" knee will bow!!! Ptl.

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
At the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. PHILIPPIANS 2:10==It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.' ROMANS 14:11

At the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. PHILIPPIANS 2:10==It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.' ROMANS 14:11

No one will know a "Jesus" in the next age when we awaken in new flesh in Paradise. That's because we'll be speaking a whole new language to each other and the names of Jesus, Virgin Mary, God of Abraham, Mohammad, Joseph Smith, Noah, Moses, Isaiah, Jeremiah, etc., won't exist in it.

Everything will be new in the NEW HEAVEN and EARTH.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.

Jeremiah 31
31: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,
32: not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD.
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
11: Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness,
12: waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!
13: But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Yeah. that's what the verse says. That's what will happen. What exactly do you want us to discuss?

GISM, get some help soon. I bow to no one. Ever. And any god who needs me to bow to it isn't really a god now, is it?

gism, get some help soon. I bow to no one. Ever. And any god who needs me to bow to it isn't really a god now, is it?

oh yes!!! You will bow! And on your knees confess but then it is far too late!!! Why not wise up now???

Your posts are pretty weird. You consistently post very unchristian-like sentiments and opinions but then you preach and preach and preach.

You're a christian wannabe.

If you think someone's name will make people bow ya might wanna use the man's actual name and not the English version of the Greek version.

Yeshua.

PHILIPPIANS 2:10==At the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. PTL.==
Isaiah 45:23
23 I have sworn by myself, and I will never go back on my word, for it is true—that every knee in all the world shall bow to me, and every tongue shall swear allegiance to my name.

YES!!! A BELIEVERS = sons OF ALMIGHTY GOD AND AS sons WE CAN COME INTO HIS THRONE ROOM AND TALK TO GOD AS OUR FATHER!!! PTL.

gism, get some help soon. I bow to no one. Ever. And any god who needs me to bow to it isn't really a god now, is it?

oh yes!!! You will bow! And on your knees confess but then it is far too late!!! Why not wise up now???

lets see... ive had a few dishwashers and chefs named jesus.... and i cant for the life of me ever remember bowing down to them...

so i guess you are wrong.....

:lol:

IRROGANT,IGNORANT little man COMPARED TO ALMIGHTY GOD YOU ARE LESS THAN A GERM ON A WORM ON A GERM. OH YES!!! YOU WILL BOW YOUR KNEE AND CONFESS AND BEG FOR MERCY BUT FAR FAR TOO LATE THEN!!!! WISE UP! WHY LET SATAN PLAY YOU FOR A TOTAL FOOL AND USE YOU AS HIS TOOL?????

IRROGANT,IGNORANT little man COMPARED TO ALMIGHTY GOD YOU ARE LESS THAN A GERM ON A WORM ON A GERM. OH YES!!! YOU WILL BOW YOUR KNEE AND CONFESS AND BEG FOR MERCY BUT FAR FAR TOO LATE THEN!!!! WISE UP! WHY LET SATAN PLAY YOU FOR A TOTAL FOOL AND USE YOU AS HIS TOOL?????

:lmao:

poor thing.... still pissed you got left behind.

lets see... ive had a few dishwashers and chefs named jesus.... and i cant for the life of me ever remember bowing down to them...

so i guess you are wrong.....

:lol:

No he's correct. You just haven't run into the right Jesus yet:

Phillipian 2:9-11
For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Better yet:

Romans 14:10-11
But you, why do you judge your brother? Or you again, why do you regard your brother with contempt? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God. For it is written, "AS I LIVE, SAYS THE LORD, EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW TO ME, AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL GIVE PRAISE TO GOD."…
:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back