at start of Ohio Republican Senate Debate, candidates compete over who believes the election was stolen from Trump more,all 7 candidates say Trump won

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Every single Republican candidate at the GOP debate for U.S. Senate in Ohio is saying that Donald Trump won the 2020 election. When the moderator just fact checked their false claims, the audience booed.

Every single Republican candidate at the GOP debate for U.S. Senate in Ohio is saying that Donald Trump won the 2020 election. When the moderator just fact checked their false claims, the audience booed.

Sycophants' have to sycophant.

Yes, reminds me of a few other fellers...

WPbP.gif

Well, here's the thing: There are a lot of ways to steal an election. Cook the books. Change the rules illegally at the last minute. Hire operatives to troll for votes in places where there is known Democrat sentiment, and "helping" incompetents to fill out their ballots. So while Biden got the votes necessary to win the counts, but the votes that took him over the line were bullshit votes.

The Left today has shut down all discussion and even thought of these realities, just as they shut down all discussion and thought of Hunter Biden's laptops being legit, and they shut down any discussion and thought of the President's mental deficiencies.

Refusal to acknowledge reality does not change reality.

Well, here's the thing: There are a lot of ways to steal an election. Cook the books. Change the rules illegally at the last minute. Hire operatives to troll for votes in places where there is known Democrat sentiment, and "helping" incompetents to fill out their ballots. So while Biden got the votes necessary to win the counts, but the votes that took him over the line were bullshit votes.

The Left today has shut down all discussion and even thought of these realities, just as they shut down all discussion and thought of Hunter Biden's laptops being legit, and they shut down any discussion and thought of the President's mental deficiencies.

Refusal to acknowledge reality does not change reality.
50-State certification shows that you're a moron.

Still whining about that fact after 2 years makes you a loser.

Still wanting to engage people about being a loser moron makes you boring.

That is the #1 most important issue and deciding factor for choosing a Senator from Ohio? :auiqs.jpg:

That is the #1 most important issue and deciding factor for choosing a Senator from Ohio? :auiqs.jpg:
I usually don't think we're that far gone as a nation. And then I see something like this and it reminds me that we are probably closer to the end of our run as a global empire than we are the beginning. $20T in debt, a supreme court that believes in "super precedents", we subsidize corn farmers who produce the HFCS while we spend billions fighting the effects of HFCS....

"i have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to illegals, they should all be deported, period" - Josh Mandel

JD Vance basically agreed

Attack of the Derp Derp.

Forum List

Back